So where is the Disney Dream at the moment?

2 palms isn't refreshing for me, still stuck on 5:30

Does the Jetty Park webcam ever show the Dream? I have it on right now, but there's no cruise ship in sight.

Looks like the Wonder is heading out. Is this her last cruise out of PC?

Yeah, she's making her way to Los angeles for the western cruise.

I will miss the Wonder...it certainly felt like home when I sailed here since I was on her the most. I have really high hopes for the Dream, so I hope DCL exceeds my expectations.

Bye...Wonder...you will be missed.

She supposed to be going back to the terminal today to get ready for tomorrows first cruise. I think their destination is CC.

Does anyone know what time the Dream is departing today? Getting ready to drive out to the port in about 30 minutes and don't want go get there and find her gone!

Does anyone know what time the Dream is departing today? Getting ready to drive out to the port in about 30 minutes and don't want go get there and find her gone!

Whenever I watch the disney ship leave its usually between 4:50 to 5:00pm. But then again this is not the official cruise so you might want a input on the time, just to be on the safe side.

Usually 5 pm. They were late yesterday and it was quite chilly I might add

BTW they never docked at Castaway. Too choppy.

So most likely this cruise will be at sea cruise. I wouldn't mind doing at sea stuff haha. more time to venture out on the ship. Probably would do the Aquaduck.:goodvibes:goodvibes

There's an osprey sitting in front of the web cam. The Dream is still sitting there, unless the web cam is delayed...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter