So where is the Disney Dream at the moment?

DanMan08, I must agree. She looks spectacular at night. My family and I will be on her for the first Double Dip in May. Like pretty much everyone here we've followed her since the annoucement. I get teared up everytime I see a video of her. I am so glad she is home now! WELCOME HOME DISNEY DREAM!!!

2 days till we board the DD!!! wooo-hooo!!!:woohoo:
So the first passenger sailing will be tomorrow? What time is it leaving, 5pm? I need to know when it will go by the 2 palms cam, so I can watch. :)

So the first passenger sailing will be tomorrow? What time is it leaving, 5pm? I need to know when it will go by the 2 palms cam, so I can watch. :)

I'm not sure if its tomorrow. But usually disney ships would leave at 5 pm.

They extended the dock durring the last year. If you look down from the ship the edge near the forward part is a diferent colour from the rear part. Thats what they added on. pirate:

Yeah i was wondering what part of the terminal they added on to for the dream and fantasy. Since you mentioned about two different color from the stern part, there is big difference in color lol. Pretty amazing on how it just fits the terminal.

Could someone post a link to the PC webcam?? Please??

I picked up these dates from other disboards:

Jan 7 - 4 night (media cruise)
Jan 11 - 3 night
Jan 14 - 3 night
Jan 17 - 2 night?
Jan 19 - 2 night (Christening cruise)
Jan 21 - 2 night (Boys & Girls Club)
Jan 23 - 3 night (travel agent cruise)
Jan 26th - 4 night (Maiden Voyage)

I am not sure if these are all accurate.

Jan 11 - 3 night
Jan 14 - 3 night
Jan 17 - 2 night?

I think the 1/7 cruise is only 3 nights, because the ship will be at PC all day on the 10th for TA/Media tours.

Ok, so hopefully by the 10th we will start to get a lot of interior pictures. That's what I am looking forward to. :thumbsup2

Awe I can see her but there is the butt end of a whale tail in the way! MOVEEEEEE we wanna see our girl!

Jan 11 - 3 night
Jan 14 - 3 night
Jan 17 - 2 night?

lol...how can they even call the Jan 26th sailing the "Maiden Voyage" with a schedule like this. It's like the 8th cruise with passengers.

lol...how can they even call the Jan 26th sailing the "Maiden Voyage" with a schedule like this. It's like the 8th cruise with passengers.

I know. The maiden voyage should be the first passenger cruise. And I know, the dream is so long...the other ship is covering the bow of the ship. Move already will ya? She needs to be looked at! haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter