So, wheres everyone staying? Why? 2020

inkedupmomma

modern mouseketeer
Hi guys- just booked a 1 bedroomat AKL Jambo house for December 6-12,2020. We are aware everything is still closed, but love AKL.

We may move if something fitting opens up though, and wondering where you chose and why?

I am at VGF in December and it’s my favorite place, especially that time of year,

Of course, I have many other trips booked. My other favorites are BLT, BCV, and RIV, I really like the near park resorts, especially ones that give me options to other places

Poly in March, first stay there since 1983. My home resort is Bay Lake but I have stayed there 4 times in the last 6 years.

Poly (home resort) first two weeks of December. Two lake view rooms. Family trip. We generally go to TTC for the monorail anyway, so not bothered by the Poly station being closed. Kinda looking forward to there being fewer people at the resort.

Steve

In early December, we have Poly ( before we knew it would not have much open due to monorail being down there), VWL, and I finally have Kidani with girlfriends.

Copper Creek this month and in October because most of the restaurants there are open!

Riviera for Thanksgiving- we had a 2 bedroom booked for April which obviously was cancelled; was able to get a 1 bedroom for Thanksgiving. We are only a couple of years in to DVC so we want to try as many of the resorts as we can.

Riviera Dec 25th - Jan 3rd because we just purchased DVC at Riviera. This will be our second stay there but our first stay as owners.

Split stay over Thanksgiving week, Saratoga Springs and Beach Club.

Both are because you can park near your room, have jogging paths, points of interest within walking distance and the resorts are wheelchair friendly. Both rooms also have two sleep surfaces with real mattresses in the studio (Murphy bed at SS, pull down twin at Beach Club.)

November at OKW in a Grand Villa. First time in a GV. It’s almost like they give you an extra bedroom for free, for how many points it costs.

My home resort is Aulani and we would be there this long weekend if not for COVID. It's ok though, we got to to to Aulani this past February right before everything close down. Since I can't travel to Hawaii (work restrictions), I have booked random days at Grand California. I got some studio nights, in late September, November and I'm on the lookout for more days. I live close to Grand Cal, so I can go anytime. Even if the parks are closed, it'll be a fun trip. We will make the best of it.

HHI in Sept, split stay between BWV and BLT so we can walk to 3 parks plus both are STD 1Br so minimal points in Oct, WLV/BRV Dec 5-12 - cause just can’t beat the Lodge to put you in a holiday spirit! Then VGF in early May...

Currently staying at home, and walking what was originally a March 2021 BLT reservation towards October 2021 because of the lack of annual passes, and concern over ubiquitous access to an effective Covid-19 vaccine by March (we're high risk).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter