Soarin’ Over California Returning to Epcot Until Feb 27, 2024!

So I’m curious, I have a das advance in March that specifically says soarin over California…..if that is now no longer available in March, what happens to the advance reservation??

My guess is that it will either stay the same, change name to Soarin’ Around the World, or you’ll get an Experience Redemption pass. Please let us know.

So I’m curious, I have a das advance in March that specifically says soarin over California…..if that is now no longer available in March, what happens to the advance reservation??
When it went from Around the World to Over California in September the advanced DAS automatically switched to the new name and picture. I would guess the same will happen this time around.

Just my luck...I was there over Labor Day weekend in 2023 and wont be back until late April 2024. Missed it on both ends!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter