Social Distancing on Transportation

jade'nsuch

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if the buses still have the social distancing partitions up? We went right when the parks opened back up and they had the dividers on the buses but I’ve not seen anything about them lately and I was just wondering. Hopefully this is posted to the right place

They did in April. Still had dividers in place and seats numbered.
It was kind of nice to be on a bus when it wasn't stuffed full of people.
We enjoyed the seclusion and were honestly hoping they still had them lol it wasn’t all hot breath and bum sweat

We enjoyed the seclusion and were honestly hoping they still had them lol it wasn’t all hot breath and bum sweat
Thats what my wife said. It only sucked if while waiting in line you missed the bus because of limited capacity. If you made it onto the bus, it was awesome!

Thats what my wife said. It only sucked if while waiting in line you missed the bus because of limited capacity. If you made it onto the bus, it was awesome!
That’s too true. It was a double edged sword situation but it was still pretty nice

Realistically speaking, with park capacity increasing, resorts re-opening, and most pandemic restrictions lifted, I highly doubt this practice will continue much longer.. More guests means increased demand for transportation, etc. Disney will have no choice but to increase capacity on buses..

Uncrowded buses are just one of the things I will miss. I am not that old, but my 51 year old legs/feet can feel like lead after 14 or more miles walking in the parks and it would be nice to have someone offer their seat (Of course older people, moms and anyone who needs to sit should get offered first).

I also like just having my party on the skyliner, not being jammed in on our row on Safari, space between people in line so that they are not crowding etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter