Something About Nothing..........# 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
You definitely should have....living so close by.........Have a great trip mr and mrs bluer........and little bluer too :thumbsup2 They were building the one at LBV in September when we were passing........it's right next to Bahama Breeze, it looked big! Haven't been in one yet though......so .....not I'm really much help at all for you..........:rotfl: Wow..........I have been out of the loop this week........I'm usually kinda late for the party :rolleyes1 looking forward to hearing about these new developments! Hey.......Congratulations.........you must be so excited especially as it's so close to moving time :cool1: Last day of working for me today.........then I'm a lady of leisure again.........I can't really complain......only helped my friend out again for 4 days in December....not exactly hard graft!! Poorly husband back to normal now........:cool1: Hope everyone's doing good :)

We should but then we still need to pack other things anyway. One if these trips we will meet. I know Mac and Metro say you and your family are a pleasure to be with. Sounds like our type if friends.

I've been in a cave, what r rumors of retro ride beside banana dude?

brrrrrrrrrr it's been awhile since I stepped outside, took a breath, then felt as though my lungs were frozen

Okay I've been AWOL just wanted to stop in and say I'm gonna be relocating to florida in January. Woot woot. Now to start looking for Apartments

:dance3:congrats! good luck finding new digs!

I've been to BJ's once.. it's been a few years, but my friend and I were unimpressed and I've never felt compelled to go back. But I know people who like it... so :confused3 I guess that's not the kind of review you were looking for!

I'm a big supporter of local business anyway so I try to avoid the big chains (especially for sit-down meals) when I can. That's just hard to do over by Nick Hotel... it's chain city.

goofyfigment, what part of FL are you moving to? :)

I look for the truth, thanks:thumbsup2 i'm not a fan of the nick/outlet area, but I was voted down and trying to make the best of it. when we travel and have kids with us typically do stick to highly rated or chains so we know what we're getting into, more adventurous when adults only.

carole - So few reviews on TA is explained by fact they were still building it in October, thanks. Saw a longhorn in the area too. is that the one you frequent in Orlando? They tend to be hit or miss in our area, same as outbacks, drive longer distance here to get to the 'good ones'

Me too that's why I must go lol
I think you are colder than pa is though

yeah, but mac is used to only having a month of warm temps a year, we were cheated out of fall this year.;)

Job is in lake Mary so I'm searching from there all the way down to Orlando
My BIL is one of the pastors at a church in Lake Mary. I believe they live in Winter Park. I haven't been, but we may check it out when we go in the spring! Congrats on the job!! Very excited for you! :)

hey homies, i have been checking out new places to relocate our new home.
Something about Nothing will be packing up today so clean up your rooms, stick your belongings into paper bags and be ready to start marching south.

yes, we will not have the new joint in canada, northern or eastern part of the usa or siberia.
too cold !
we will be following goofyfigment South....

i'll link the new thread here tonight.

that way i won't have to go out in the cold tonight with a flashlight scouting up all the homies that are lost.

Mac hopefully I Dont get lost in the move. Something always gets left behind, hope its not me :)

Hope everyone has a great Thursday I have to go back to trying to fit a trip in prior to the move so I can see these places in person

Mac hopefully I Dont get lost in the move. Something always gets left behind, hope its not me :)

Hope everyone has a great Thursday I have to go back to trying to fit a trip in prior to the move so I can see these places in person

How exciting! Best of luck with the move and new job.

It's a cold Thursday in PA. Yeah, means I will be in FLA in less than a week. After freezing my hands and nose, I will welcome warmth with the sun.

I'll keep the light on for you Mac. New digs are always fun to explore.

Keisha, stay warm. Storm coming Saturday with snow showers. Fun.

Bluers, glad to see you made it safe. Have fun!

Carole - ready for Boxing Day? Can't believe all the holidays start in 2 weeks. Wow! We actually will most likely have snow this Christmas, as with the low temps, not much snow or ice is melting.

It's Thursday Y'all! That means Friday is right around the corner! I am glad to have this weather weary week over with.

:hourglass:beach:

We should but then we still need to pack other things anyway. One if these trips we will meet. I know Mac and Metro say you and your family are a pleasure to be with. Sounds like our type if friends.

Aww......that's so nice to hear.......yep I think we`d all have some fun......if we can ever co-ordinate a trip same time as everyone else :goodvibes Have a great trip :)

carole - So few reviews on TA is explained by fact they were still building it in October, thanks. Saw a longhorn in the area too. is that the one you frequent in Orlando? They tend to be hit or miss in our area, same as outbacks, drive longer distance here to get to the 'good ones'

Yes we go to the Longhorn on Vineland........it`s always been perfect for us. Lots of locals as well, not just us tourists ::yes::........... There is another down on the 192 we have used, it`s good too but Vineland just has the edge for us :thumbsup2

hey homies, i have been checking out new places to relocate our new home.
Something about Nothing will be packing up today so clean up your rooms, stick your belongings into paper bags and be ready to start marching south.

As I will probably be asleep later when the move happens........choose me a room with a view too please.........nice purple décor for me would be lovely :cool1:

Carole - ready for Boxing Day? Can't believe all the holidays start in 2 weeks. Wow! We actually will most likely have snow this Christmas, as with the low temps, not much snow or ice is melting.

I am planning on spending this weekend making as much in advance as I can.......grocery shopping tomorrow.....then I don`t go out till Monday.......my oven will be busy and freezers will be filled :thumbsup2 Good news though we`re down to 14 instead of 18.....one bunch got a last minute deal to Orlando........I`m just a little jealous :blush: OK......a lot!!! :rotfl:

We very rarely get snow at Christmas........thankfully......we have bursts of low temps this winter but it`s incredibly mild at the moment.......weather warning for Saturday.....so another reason to stay in this weekend!!

We`re in a festive mood tonight........DS is finished Uni for Christmas so no more early rises till January for us :cool1: :cool1:

Good afternoon homies
Doing a quick drive by to say hi and hope everyone is doing well

Job is in lake Mary so I'm searching from there all the way down to Orlando
Keep in mind Lake Mary is quite a ways from Orlando and you'll have to deal with I-4 everyday...which is something you really don't want to do. You might want to consider living close to Lake Mary and save yourself lots of frustration by avoiding the traffic.

And with that...we are closed.

Here is the link to the new SAN thread:

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3209007

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter