Something About Nothing..........# 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
if metro is taking requests, mine should be honored first. :laughing:

buckeev, our winter will be with us for quite a few months.
the worse months for us are january and february for really really cold weather.
so i think i should get the 70's degrees stuff first.

it is -5 degrees right now and i hate snow besides my ipad.

Mother nature isn't sure what it wants to give us.

It was snowing pretty good yesterday morning then it cleared up. And then after work, when I was heading across town for supper at a friend's, it was snowing again.

And then it stopped again.

Oh, just make up your mind!! lol

We pack tonight. If anyone wants to jump into the luggage nows the time to do it.

We pack tonight. If anyone wants to jump into the luggage nows the time to do it.

where are we going?;)

I'm at the point where I welcome the snow vs the sleet & freezing rain that make driving conditions gosh awful. We're up at bat for our 3rd go-around of the season this weekend...how will I get to see the new hobbit movie?:rolleyes1

yes, we are at the half-way point of the week jik anybody is counting.

Noticed there's a new restaurant in (Orlando) town, BJ's Restaurant which appears to be a chain, never heard of them. :confused3 Menu has lots of options, just wondering if anybody can vouche for them? Wanted to find a decent sit-down meal when we arrive rather late-ish next month. Need something near the Nick Hotel, hopefully away from the Disney Marathon throng traffic. BJ's, Cararrabas & Longhorn (which we've enjoyed in the past) seem to be our short-list options. Bahama Breeze is too exotic for my crowd. Any recommendations close to Nick most welcome.

I got out the important stuff to pack.
image-12.jpg

I honestly don't know why we don't have a weekend getaway bag always packed since we go all the time.

Just sitting here wondering what the major CityWalk announcement will be in the morning. I'm thinking several new restaurants but also the new Jekyll and Hyde Club should be announced...according to posts on Facebook.

There's also a rumor about a new IOA attraction opening in 2015 making its way through the grapevines. Hint: welcome back an old "friend" to Universal. ;)

Let's hope all the rumors are true!

Just sitting here wondering what the major CityWalk announcement will be in the morning. I'm thinking several new restaurants but also the new Jekyll and Hyde Club should be announced...according to posts on Facebook.

There's also a rumor about a new IOA attraction opening in 2015 making its way through the grapevines. Hint: welcome back an old "friend" to Universal. ;)

i have always hoped for a new Adventure Club type of place to open in city walk.
i really enjoyed that one years back at dtd.

the menu for J & H is decent but don't know if they would put one in city walk.
screamscape talked about it recently.

let's hope our old friend returns in a few years.........
many homies would be thrilled.

Just sitting here wondering what the major CityWalk announcement will be in the morning. I'm thinking several new restaurants but also the new Jekyll and Hyde Club should be announced...according to posts on Facebook. There's also a rumor about a new IOA attraction opening in 2015 making its way through the grapevines. Hint: welcome back an old "friend" to Universal. ;) Let's hope all the rumors are true!

Big Banana Please!!!

Okay I've been AWOL just wanted to stop in and say I'm gonna be relocating to florida in January. Woot woot. Now to start looking for Apartments

I've been to BJ's once.. it's been a few years, but my friend and I were unimpressed and I've never felt compelled to go back. But I know people who like it... so :confused3 I guess that's not the kind of review you were looking for!

I'm a big supporter of local business anyway so I try to avoid the big chains (especially for sit-down meals) when I can. That's just hard to do over by Nick Hotel... it's chain city.

goofyfigment, what part of FL are you moving to? :)

I honestly don't know why we don't have a weekend getaway bag always packed since we go all the time.

You definitely should have....living so close by.........Have a great trip mr and mrs bluer........and little bluer too :thumbsup2

ok you two:rolleyes: ;)here's the link to BJ's menu, 15 locations in FLA, 3 in Orlando area

http://www.bjsrestaurants.com/menu

They were building the one at LBV in September when we were passing........it's right next to Bahama Breeze, it looked big! Haven't been in one yet though......so .....not I'm really much help at all for you..........:rotfl:

Wow..........I have been out of the loop this week........I'm usually kinda late for the party :rolleyes1 looking forward to hearing about these new developments!

Okay I've been AWOL just wanted to stop in and say I'm gonna be relocating to florida in January. Woot woot. Now to start looking for Apartments

Hey.......Congratulations.........you must be so excited especially as it's so close to moving time :cool1:

Last day of working for me today.........then I'm a lady of leisure again.........I can't really complain......only helped my friend out again for 4 days in December....not exactly hard graft!!

Poorly husband back to normal now........:cool1:

Hope everyone's doing good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter