Something About Nothing..........# 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I`m so sorry but this made me yelp with laughter....it really seems to be getting like that for some peeps on the boards!!

I`m sure you`ll manage to have a wonderful trip though, you seem to have a good sense of humor and that always helps at times........when is it you go......I forget :)

LOL...a sense of humor, or perhaps just SENSELESS HUMOR! With our crazy crew, it is often humorous around here! ;)

Won't be long...less than three weeks now! Doing Universal first, then Walt's place...(wanted to do it the other way around, but we'd miss the Macy's parade, and that's NOT acceptable for "The Boy"! He and I check in a couple of days before the rest of the family, to hopefully get his trip off to a good start before the granddaughter storms into town! :scared1:

we are the fun bunch of the disboards:clown:

kittengirl - great pics! love ur hat

carole wow, how romantic is a proposal at the Eiffel Tower? I get choked up when I see the Earful Tower (which I think they have @ DLP too?)

I started to make fish extender gifts today. Another 'what was I thinking' moment:blush:one of those crazy thing DIS'rs find to do when we drink too much of the Kool-Aid.

KittenGal, those pics are great! You could also totally be Merida, if you wanted to work for Disney!

I just spent my day at the filming of the Christmas Parade at MK... spent HOURS in the sun, but maybe I'll end up on TV :D It was fun to watch the production, at least.

looks like it's about time to start making snowmen unless the weather warms up.........

looks like it's about time to start making snowmen unless the weather warms up.........

We want the pics if you do :thumbsup2

KG....your pics are lovely......The Eiffel Tower is so beautiful.......I love Paris :) Planet Hollywood in DLP was awful when we first ate there in 1992........it hasn't improved much over the years........they do nice cocktails though :thumbsup2

LOL...a sense of humor, or perhaps just SENSELESS HUMOR! With our crazy crew, it is often humorous around here! ;)

Won't be long...less than three weeks now! Doing Universal first, then Walt's place...(wanted to do it the other way around, but we'd miss the Macy's parade, and that's NOT acceptable for "The Boy"! He and I check in a couple of days before the rest of the family, to hopefully get his trip off to a good start before the granddaughter storms into town! :scared1:

Lol.........well it sounds like a fun trip..........I would like to see the Macy's Parade.......one day if I ever venture over at that time :)

Lol, I was wishing for cold weather this weekend while in Orlando but that's not going to happen.

NoNoNo no cold in Orlando! It should be unusually warm the next two weeks.

I am so looking forward to not scraping a ton of ice off my car (like I did this morning), expecting the high to be 23 (which is predicted for this Thursday), and expecting more snow (like tonight, they are saying 2 to 4 inches more - though they said that for yesterday, and we had 8 to 12 inches).

I am so ready for some sun, but warm temps with it. :beach:

Can you tell I am ready for vacation?

Baked my little heart our yesterday. Many different types of cookies and chocolate pretzels and chocolate candy. Homemade gifts are ready to give. I am done baking for the holiday. :goodvibes

And, another Monday, it's another rainy Monday! Hope all are safe and well.

st lawrence.... it is good to read that your brother is gonna be fine. getting bored in the hospital means you feel better. how are you and your ticker getting along? are you doing okay as we haven't seen much of you in these parts in awhile?
my ticker is doing good
Went to my heart doctor on my birthday in August for a echocardiogram and she came in and gave me thumbs up and said my heart looked good and she would see me in a year and I could stop taking my plavix in November which is good when I can get rid of atleast one of them meds lol

hip hip hooray.........your ticker is good again !!!

i am so happy to hear that news.

man it is stinking cold here today.
the mailman delivered our mail at 6:45 this evening.

i waited until Mr Mac came home from work for him to go out and get the mail.

we are last on the mail route and our mail comes at dark.

it is one degree here and i went out to heat up the grill to make burgers at 10 tonight.
2 sons home from work and they were hungry.

stinking cold ..........

homies, youse all need to start cleaning up your rooms as we will be moving soon.

once we hit 250 pages, we will move to our new house.

i am hoping Damo will help us find a beautiful home near the water.

and hopefully she will give me a heads up so i can claim the first room in the new house.

i'll give a heads up and link when we move on to the new joint.

StL - good news for you!

lynne - nomnom chocolate-covered pretzels! i make them each season too, strawberries for easter.

mac - hmmm, out in the cold near metal.../nobody triple-dog dared you ala Christmas Story did they?;)

single digits during the night here, way too early in the season. our neck of woods has been cheated out of our normal 40 degree weather this time of the year...I demand a recount lol

Please send some cool weather south I'm tired of sweating.

I am so ready for some sun, but warm temps with it. :beach:
It's supposed to cool down a little next week...into the 70's...from what the forecasts indicate. But as we all know they change hourly so take it with a grain of salt.

It's supposed to cool down a little next week...into the 70's...from what the forecasts indicate. But as we all know they change hourly so take it with a grain of salt.

Thanks Metro. I will take 70s over the teens that we are going to have tomorrow and single digits at the end of the week. Just shoveled 6 inches of snow. More snow then we have had in years.

Thanks Metro. I will take 70s over the teens that we are going to have tomorrow and single digits at the end of the week. Just shoveled 6 inches of snow. More snow then we have had in years.
I hope the warm weather continues but we do need some rain badly and I would like it a little cooler for Christmas. I'll see if I can pull some strings and keep the warmth around while you're here. ;)

I hope the warm weather continues but we do need some rain badly and I would like it a little cooler for Christmas. I'll see if I can pull some strings and keep the warmth around while you're here. ;)

Hey MW, since you're taking requests, queue up another few weeks of that 70's range temps...heck, I'll even take some scattering of 50's and 60's too! It's been way too cold for us here in SE Texas. (Although it ain't nuttin' compared to that nonsense going on in Mac's neck-of-the-frozen-woods!!!) :scared1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter