Something About Nothing..........#11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm, I need to start baking!

Thanks for the good thoughts and all with my lab, Simba. He deteriorated some over the weekend so I took him in today just to make sure there was nothing else I could do. I think I knew there wasn't but I just needed to be sure. I might be in denial a little bit. :rolleyes1
Sorry your new car had issues today Robo but "nicotine addicted baboons" ... :rotfl2:

I need to hear more about this Castle Hotel! Sounds fancy.

Good luck with your surgery Mrs. Bluer!

Hi Homies! Just checking in. Still spending 3 day weekends working on the "cabin" (read lake house) and planning the wedding in three weeks. I keep reading all the HHN stuff and feeling like I am missing out. Dang.

all of the homies here want to be the flower girl.
Bluer can be the flower boy ......

congrats on the upcoming wedding !!!

i remember some years back the cabin story.
it is so nice to have a place to escape to and relax.

Belle sorry to hear about your lab. We all know how hard it is losing a pet. Big hugs going your way. :grouphug:

Robo thanks for your good thoughts. Easy procedure but still not looking forward to the day just the pain free time after. ::yes::

Mrs Bluer, if i lived closer i would be glad to help you when you have the surgery.
(same goes for all the other homies here too, always willing to lend a helping hand)

pray that the surgery goes fine and the healing is swift.

Mrs. Bluer - good thoughts and wishes for a speedy recovery for the foot procedure on Friday. Pain free is good.

Car riding baboons Robo? :rotfl::rotfl: That would make me mad. I hope they get all your new car issues straightened out quickly.

Belle - big hugs to you. Loosing a pet is hard. It is so sad. They become part of the family.

Congratulations agavegirl! Wedding bells soon! Nice to hear about your lake house.

Schumi - glad you are enjoying your Scottish visit.

Mac, hope you are enjoying your cup of coffee soon. Sleep in, it's going to be what my weather man said, soupy today.

Belle......sorry about the dog.......must be hard.....:hug: Hotel we go to is in a place called Blair Atholl.......so beautiful.....so looking forward to it.

Mrs Bluer....good luck with the surgery......hope everything goes well and it is under control soon.........and pain free......::yes::

Robo....enjoy that car.......

mac.........:D :wave2:

Agavegirl.......Wedding??? Hope we're all invited.....I have a new hat I can wear.........:wave2: Good luck with the planning and love the sound of the lake house.

"Babysitting" my niece today......she had surgery yesterday so just sitting with her and am there if she needs anything.........and I can plug into her Internet.......yay!!!

Another gorgeous day.........loving this nice weather!

mac...........wrote you out a huge long email........guess what!!! Yep.....playing up again......may have to wait till I get home to sort it........just so you know why I hadn't replied to yours..........I hates technology at times!!

morning homies..

did i hear someone say we need to go shopping for hats before the wedding?
is tink still in charge of driving the rig for our road trips?

well, what are we waiting for, robot is getting married and the invites will be here any day..........

who is bringing the blue moon and chips?

I like weddings! I really like wedding cake. Truth be told, I don't think there's a sweet that I don't like. My waistline is proof of that. :sad2:

I googled Blair Atholl, such a gorgeous area!

I hope everyone is having a great day! :sunny:

Mac........wasnt mr keisha our driver for journeys.......lol......when is Vicki back from her beach trip......must be soon.....

Belle....Blair Atholl is gorgeous and the Atholl Palace in Pitlochry is a perfect place to visit for a break. DH and I love it.....

Just been out for dinner....I eat far too much when I'm up here......time for cuppa and avoid mums home baking........so hard.

Wednesday tomorrow........

just in case I get another late start tomorrow...
Outstanding-Scary-Birthday-Cake3-500x656.jpg
let 'er eat cake! Happy (early) Birthday Mac. if this doesn't tempt carole to indulge in some sweets...lol

Belle sorry to hear about your lab. We all know how hard it is losing a pet. Big hugs going your way. :grouphug:

Robo thanks for your good thoughts. Easy procedure but still not looking forward to the day just the pain free time after. ::yes::

oh nooos, sorry to hear the foot still giving you trouble to result in surgery! Hope you breeze thru it and are in good form to run from monsters @ HHN.

you're in good hands with your family, tell them to wait on you hand and foot:duck:;) let us know how it goes

belle that is difficult to hear re a beloved pet.:sad2:

storms all night caused flooding & TS most of day. we revisited the minions movie. had to laugh the slushie, popcorn & pop more than price of admission.

Keisha, have you been to the Pixel movie? Thought about the kids seeing it, but neither is interested in it. Maybe I'll wait. It looks silly, and that's ok with me. And yeah, a trip to the movie theater is a costly affair, when your kids can clean out a big popcorn and wants more.

Congrats agavegirl on your upcoming wedding...:flower1:

Mac did you get your eyes dilated too. Agavegirl is getting married.LOL:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:Not me.

I'am all about the chips and cocktails though.

What's not to love about weddings. Awesome celebrations.

Belle sweets are yummy. I like to watch the carbs ....notttttttttt....

Loved the caption below

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 6
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 5
Janet......that cake is confusing......it should be tempting as its cake.........but.......I hate snakes....:scared1: and spiders too.........

Glad you enjoyed the minionions again........::yes::

That cake is creepy! Spiders, a snake, a mouse ... I'd eat it, just don't serve me a piece with a snake part on it.

Again, those cartoons crack me up!

Confession time - I've never seen the Minions movie. :duck:

I like weddings! I really like wedding cake. Truth be told, I don't think there's a sweet that I don't like. My waistline is proof of that. :sad2:

I googled Blair Atholl, such a gorgeous area!

I hope everyone is having a great day! :sunny:

me too !

i like wedding cakes so much i had two of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter