• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Something About Nothing ... #12

Yep, Mac and I had a nice dinner and enjoyed chatting until both tired. Will go to the parks with her for a few hours, then hoping to catch Robo before she leaves.

Lovely start so far, though phone says rain this afternoon, perfect time to relax inside.

Morning Sans family :wave2:

7249FB53-B6F1-4E3A-9B36-27DF355B26AC.jpeg

Nice to see our mac posting again, hope you feel better now and enjoy the rest of your vacation :hug: Say hi to Robo and have fun you two.

Hey Tink :wave2:

Been enjoying HHN.

Hope you are feeling better. If I remember correctly you had a cold after your return home.

I think they might all be enjoying the parks too much to check in.

Weather has been warm and great for park and pool.

Met another Dino, this time, not Blue.

Great pic with Dino Lynne

Schumi glad to hear your feeling better and jet lag is resolving.

All the homies in the tour are owed a huge thank you from me
Janet, Dave, Davey, Denny, Tryna, Robbie, Vu, Hannah!
They all were extremely helpful to me

Your welcome. Mac your Sans family always wants the best for you. Hope you continue to feel better.

VIP Tour was great....much thanks to a
Mac for all your planning.....and to Janet for stepping in to take the lead after Mac needed to leave.

Our tour guide Tyler was fantastic. Much thanks to Tyler for making the tour a great one.

Met Vu and Hannah.....a lovely couple.

Met pattyw and Joe... a fantastic caring couple. Was so nice to meet you both.

Had really nice visit with Janet and family. Met her son Davy. What a smart, kind young man. A lovely family. So nice to see a family enjoying park time and HHN together.

Nice to see Denny and Tryna again.

Janet hope your early morning flight home was smooth and uneventful.

Kind of a vacation reboot yesterday afternoon. Visit to spa was much needed. Nice dinner out with sister.

Pool time and a stroll in IOA maybe today.

Last edited:
Happy Sunday!
We are getting ready to go to church for a quick service, potluck lunch then unloading pumpkins from an 18-wheeler to set up our annual pumpkin patch. It’s a huge fundraiser for our church and even though it’s 90 degrees, seeing all those pumpkins makes it officially Fall in C Florida!
We are headed back to the parks Tuesday to meet up with old friends who are visiting during their Fall Break. Hope TS Michael doesn’t rain us out. How ironic this October storm is called Michael, right?

Almost forgot to post a picture of Vicki, Monyk and myself when we met up in Backwater Bar first week we were there...…

It was a lovely meet and we did remember to take some pictures...…..:D

i-pQ4mtLw-XL.jpg

Morning Sans family :wave2:

View attachment 356477

Hey Tink :wave2:

Been enjoying HHN.

Hope you are feeling better. If I remember correctly you had a cold after your return home.

Weather has been warm and great for park and pool.

Great pic with Dino Lynne

Schumi glad to hear your feeling better and jet lag is resolving.

Your welcome. Mac your Sans family always wants the best for you. Hope you continue to feel better.

VIP Tour was great....much thanks to a
Mac for all your planning.....and to Janet for stepping in to take the lead after Mac needed to leave.

Our tour guide Tyler was fantastic. Much thanks to Tyler for making the tour a great one.

Met Vu and Hannah.....a lovely couple.

Met pattyw and Joe... a fantastic caring couple. Was so nice to meet you both.

Had really nice visit with Janet and family. Met her son Davy. What a smart, kind young man. A lovely family. So nice to see a family enjoying park time and HHN together.

Nice to see Denny and Tryna again.

Janet hope your early morning flight home was smooth and uneventful.

Kind of a vacation reboot yesterday afternoon. Visit to spa was much needed. Nice dinner out with sister.

Pool time and a stroll in IOA maybe today.

Glad to hear you got to decompress in a soothing spa environment.

Tyler was a gem. Handled everything tossed at him with great aplomb. I was impressed.

Thankfully, a nice, uneventful flight home. Draggy feeling I had sat am turned into a cold, complete with chills & fever by mid afternoon. Hit jr the same time must be a park bug

It was so nice meeting all including the new faces. Patty really stepped up! Sorry to miss Lynne this go round

Had a great trip planned but things got repeatedly waylaid. I find it very difficult to relax when stressed. That’s life in a nutshell for most isn’t it?

Really looking forward to our quickie he & me trip early Dec.

Well... I did IOA solo for a very short time Saturday
Waited until about 1:20 and went to do Dr Doom

I ♥️ that ride

Loved the picture of Schumi, Vicki and Monyk

All happy faces!

Um counting on fingers and toes that’s the 4th time u had to have medical assistance. You are incorrigible lol, I give up. In all seriousness be careful After experiencing heat related issues, it’s very common to have repeat incidents

Glad to hear you got to decompress in a soothing spa environment.

Tyler was a gem. Handled everything tossed at him with great aplomb. I was impressed.

Thankfully, a nice, uneventful flight home. Draggy feeling I had sat am turned into a cold, complete with chills & fever by mid afternoon. Hit jr the same time must be a park bug

It was so nice meeting all including the new faces. Patty really stepped up! Sorry to miss Lynne this go round

Had a great trip planned but things got repeatedly waylaid. I find it very difficult to relax when stressed. That’s life in a nutshell for most isn’t it?

Really looking forward to our quickie he & me trip early Dec.

Um counting on fingers and toes that’s the 4th time u had to have medical assistance. You are incorrigible lol, I give up. In all seriousness be careful After experiencing heat related issues, it’s very common to have repeat incidents

Glad you made it home safe and sound.........but sorry you and your son are poorly!!

Keep wrapped up, sleep and plenty of drinks......non daiquiri variety for you though......lol........but, hope it’s a quick bug and you’re back to normal soon.........

Keisha, hope you feel better soon. Keep at issue box near. Take drugs and drink, like tea and water.

Lovely swim, now cleaning up for dinner.

Don’t have anyone here to make me a frozen strawberry daiquiri darn it

Had reservations at palms last night. I really wanted to cancel but DH had been looking forward to it all trip. He really enjoyed it, our first visit there. Will say i was glad that bell services at both RPH & HRH Both offered comp’d private transport vs the dining shuttle. Figure we looked near death haha.

Jr picked at filet, pronounced it tasteless which i get as nothing tastes ‘right’ when sick. It nearly killed me to just be able to eat lobster bisque. Next time will put a dent in the mr’s wallet. It was funny to see jr open wine menu and slowly close it and order a draft. Turned out the first bottle on the list was over $1,000. I wanted to see what the cheesecake looked like but nobody nearby ordered it. Bet carole has a pic somewhere!

Don’t have anyone here to make me a frozen strawberry daiquiri darn it

Had reservations at palms last night. I really wanted to cancel but DH had been looking forward to it all trip. He really enjoyed it, our first visit there. Will say i was glad that bell services at both RPH & HRH Both offered comp’d private transport vs the dining shuttle. Figure we looked near death haha.

Jr picked at filet, pronounced it tasteless which i get as nothing tastes ‘right’ when sick. It nearly killed me to just be able to eat lobster bisque. Next time will put a dent in the mr’s wallet. It was funny to see jr open wine menu and slowly close it and order a draft. Turned out the first bottle on the list was over $1,000. I wanted to see what the cheesecake looked like but nobody nearby ordered it. Bet carole has a pic somewhere!

Post #160...........strawberry cheesecake.......as requested :D

https://www.disboards.com/threads/2...-and-irma-has-a-go-a-2017-trip.3639747/page-8

Oh what a shame..........I know how much you’d all been looking forward to going there.......yep, when you feel poorly nothing tastes good........but, glad your mister enjoyed his meal.......you’ll enjoy it better next time.

Kyle wants to go back in December.....one of his choices.....along with Ocean Prime as he’s never been there yet......we’ll be steaked out by time we leave!

I can honestly say we have never ordered that bottle of wine at $1,000 lol........

Love the lobster bisque! If you enjoyed that you’d love the Crawfish Chowder from Jake’s........gorgeous!!

I hope you and your son feel better soon Janet.

Went and walked at IOA. It rained hard three times and the humidity is awful. Think I will stay in this evening in the comfort of air conditioning.

I hope you and your son feel better soon Janet.

Went and walked at IOA. It rained hard three times and the humidity is awful. Think I will stay in this evening in the comfort of air conditioning.

You just keep on trucking & never complaining. Not sure how you do it. Well, maybe spa days help lol i’m Not a spa gal. That rain in MCO is so often a hindrance, probably a good idea to regroup and chill.

Carole thanks for digging that up. ok i remember reading that portion of the TR, along with the BD singing waiter who was in evidence last night. It does look good but i think i’d Go with the brûlée

Hi everyone!! :wave:

Tgrgrl- hope the pumpkin patch fundraiser went well!!

Schumi- love the Backwater bar picture! Glad you, Tink, & Monyk had a nice meet!!:)

Keisha- sorry to hear that you and DS are under the weather. Hope you feel better soon!!:)

Mac- keep it slow! relax and chill by the pool!:thumbsup2

Lynne- Good job at making Mac slow down!:thumbsup2

Robo- a spa day is great! :goodvibes

I agree with Robo & Keisha- the VIP tour was great- Tyler was a wonderful guide!! It was so nice to meet all of you!

Yep- definitely must be a park bug going around. I had a sore throat- the tour peeps know I was a little under the weather Friday night losing my voice! The club staff made me ginger tea- did amazing for my throat! Still have a little cough but feel much better!! They said that many people had allergy and cold issues.

It's a great day in Buffalo! Went to the Bills game:cool1: They won with a last second field goal!! Yay!! Made the drizzly, gray day with temps of 60 more bearable!

Last edited:
Yay, Patty has survived, and got a football game in too. Hope your sore throat goes away pronto.

Not so hungry, so hanging out. May go for a walk, but maybe not. At least the rain has moved out, and agree, muggy now.

Robo, spa day sounds lovely. Glad you got some IOA time in. Hope you are feeling better as well.

More mummy dust of wishing well thoughts to the Keisha gang.

I’m playing catch up the last hour
Behind here and everywhere

Robbie if you need help I can be your Florence nightingale

Well, kind of ....
But can get you food and beverage

Glad to read Janet and her gang and pattyw and joe made it home safely

Sending loads of mummy dust to all the sickies and all they are under the weather now
Heal quickly!

It poured rain earlier and now no rain for sometime

Trying to decide on should I eat, go do two houses at hhn or wait until walking dead comes on tonight and then eat or hit hhn

I need to flip a coin

For the time I was in the tour, it was great
Talking and spending time with the homies is always the highlight for me on the private tours

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter