Something About Nothing ... #12

Ever have a night and you go from
dreaming to wide awake hours later?

Welcome to my world
Lol

I can remember having night owls in this group that would be posting away on the sans when most were asleep

If tiny dancer was still here we would be taking away right now

It was a warm day Thursday and today(Friday) will be in the 70’s again

Sunburn weather time is back

Need to hit Walgreens for sunblock today when they open

I’ll have the bacon and coffee/tea ready when the homies get up later

Ooh bacon..........we forgot to take some out of the freezer last night for breakfast today.........so bacon and tea will be very welcome here..........:D

Glad you’re having lovely weather again.....I know you enjoy the heat and sun too.........and hope the foot is improving...........

Slept well last night, but planned to sleep till at least 10am.......made it to just after 7.

Bit of grocery shopping to do this morning then a couple of days of catching up on housework and trip report.......not a bad way to spend the weekend.......

Weather looks good too........and Kyle comes home tonight for two nights before heading back up to Scotland.......he’s really enjoyed it.......think he’s enjoying being in a nice hotel too.........

Have a great Friday............

Can I smell the bacon yet.........:rolleyes1

Come on over
Bacon is ready!

Even have a pot of real tea for everyone

Woke up at 2 am with foot issue
Issue was starting to go south on me yesterday and called the ortho doc before his office closed yesterday

Have another appointment to have him
Check the foot out at 7:30 in the morning
He’ll find an answer to my issue soon

I’ll be able to kick Mr Macs butt again very soon
Jk...

Of course with me being up at 2 meant
the cats got up also thinking it was food time
They now are back to sleep on my lap catching zzz’s

What an easy life a cat has...

Later homies

Bacon and tea, Mac so nice of you. I’ll be over.

Schumi, glad to see your post, and continue to send well wishes to your family members, that they continue to being well soon.

Oh Mac, I hope the foot issue gets resolved to day. Hope the doctor finds an easy answer to your issue. Hugs.

And, and the cat reminders, since Mac’s are sleeping. Lucky Mac.

D93D9EFF-2B93-4797-9BE8-6FED64B0EE4B.png

Ah yes,

24371A36-FAA7-451B-A74A-9871FB477981.png

And,

01E9A689-5809-4A1B-8D0B-AB35A51A6C6E.jpeg

Oh so happy, and warmer today. And,

3B30A5CF-CFA5-4691-A724-56ABA19D7196.jpeg

Friday. Have a great one homies.

Oh and if Patty and Bobbie have tech issues:

D3DC600E-30E7-4EE7-A4D3-D13F8525CBFA.png

Hehe. And weather guy said cloudy but warmer, nice. And next news story was about how some in NYC are cutting bagels like sliced bread and some are angry about it. Others like more surfaces to put cream cheese on. They are starting a smear campaign.

With that, a mom’s day off is never a thing. Mom alarm is sounding. Later homies.

Thanks for the well wishes Lynne and the other homies that have mentioned it

Have an appointment with the ortho in 25 minutes and will see what direction we are going next

When i first saw him he said reconstruction work on the foot
Told him I am not planning to go that route yet
I could consider for next year as I have two trips planned this year that are paid for

My trips are etched in stone for this year

Still have bacon left so come on over and dig in...

Schumi- glad your family is on the mend!:)

Lynne- :lovestruc the cat pics!

Sounds wonderful! Wish I could pop over and have breakfast!:) Sending well wishes that your foot heals!! and no surgery!:)

TGIF all!! Rainy day here- but mild temps- in the 50s!:thumbsup2
I'm exhausted today!! Think I'll take a nap when I get home from work- making it a half day today- so a midday cat nap!:cat:

images

Have a great Friday all!!

I-love-Fridays-Meme.jpg

Happy Friday! Nothing exciting planned here. I'm going to pay bills and so some laundry. Woo-hoo!

B told me that her band teacher mentioned getting everyone matching shirts for the first day of the trip. He doesn't have much time. We leave 2 weeks from today.

Schumi - Glad to hear that your family members are doing well.

Mac - Hope you get good news about your foot.

Good morning Lynne and Patty.

Good morning :coffee:

Danielle says thanks for the happy birthday wishes :flower3:

Carole...hope your mum recovers quickly and is back to normal soon.

Mac, good luck with the Dr today...healing prayers are being sent your way :hug:

Keisha...Danielle isn't going with us this fall...she's the responsible one and says she can't afford it. If I wanted until I could afford to go I would never go.

Time to get to work...the garden center is at full throttle now for the Spring.

Have a wonderful day everyone :flower1:

Happy Friday Morning and the start of the weekend will be here soon!!! The weather has been weird here, yesterday frost on the windshield AM by PM warmed up to 50. Today is a bit warmer no Jack frost visit to start the day. :woohoo:

I had a busy two days with errands and taking care of my friend's cats. I finished up with that last night so no going out for me this morning. Teens had to work till later last night so did a quick red clam sauce so they could eat beforehand. Tonight they both work so going to head out and do some things with Brian. Tomorrow I will go with Liv to get her shoes for the prom. I wanted to show a pic of her dress. I am so glad she is happy with it.

This weekend is kind of a hang around and try and get some stuff done.:rolleyes1

Oh I hear you on the cost of things in senior year. We were lucky Liv sold enough fundraiser items to get her cap and gown, prom ticket and senior outing paid:D. I don't know what we are going to do for a dress under the gown. I haven't thought about that. I have seen no dress code for prom or graduation yet. Liv's graduation is set for June 7th unless we miss another day. We have it outside unless it rains. Which stinks because they won't let us know till last minute. We have a 2 to 3 ticket minimum inside. I am hoping for no rain.
For prom there is a slip Liv has to get filled out and approved for Charlie to attend the prom. I never really looked at what the rules are for that. He goes to the other local high school so we should be good.

Thank you again for the well wishes on feeling better, venting and the trip. I am a little nervous about being responsible for the teen boy but I will do my best.

Charade I always thought an adviser from the school had to be there too. I am calling the adviser today to get some questions answered. I am not sure what color our grad gowns are. Mine was white when I graduated and the boys wore purple. I am thinking because our school colors are blue and yellow they might do that. Oh the Cali trip is coming up. I have always wanted to go to San Diego and the zoo. Liv had a friend who went there and loved it. Your trips are coming up fast how exciting:D Liv has the same April vacation as B.

Robo The meme was great. However that would be me at the microwave :laughing:. How nice two trips and you get to spend one on one time with them. Your such an awesome grandma:goodvibes. I hope you are feeling good.

Mac hope it went well this morning and you get some answers. Look forward to your update. Lol I know when I get up in the night to use the bathroom the :cat: think it is time for me to give them some loving:goodvibes .

Schumi glad your family is doing well. I hope you have a nice catch up with Kyle and he is enjoying it.

Lynne OMG I love the cat in the computer :laughing: that is Brian!!! He works in computers and I have seen him like that many times. Oh I know that mom alarm every morning:eek: I hope you enjoy your day off after.

Keishashadow LOL we still have those little vicks sticks. Liv loves them for clearing her sinuses. Yea I am confused on this situation and the rules, a lot of it doesn't make sense. I am going to try and tread lightly and not to make it look like I am making a fuss. I would hate to have them cancel anything due to me. Thanks Liv was so excited that her group won it is a confidence booster. It sounds like you have some fun stuff planned. I hear you on the excursions but glad that you took the leap and planned some stuff.

Sue Wow I never thought about having to cross a boarder to go to some stores that I like. It sounds like you had a nice day outside of the taxes. Your chicken and noodles sound good. Yes I have to start looking into more recipes on line for the insta pot.

Patty The cat in the chair pic looks like one of mine every night :laughing:. I hope the cat nap goes well and you feel better. When I take a cat nap on the couch mine turns into a cat blanket:goodvibes Let's hope these east coast temps keep rising:thumbsup2

Monykalyn Love hearing about the chicks. I am sorry that health insurance things are messed up in your state. I am afraid they are going to get a lot more messed up. I hope it all worked out. I would love to go out to San Diego. We keep going back to Florida because that is our happy place. I am sure when we move there we will start going other places:thumbsup2. I bet the homemade dressing was good. It is nice to have a comfort food. I hope you have a good busy weekend.

Tink Nice to see you drop by. I wish I could say no to a trip when I can't afford it. I see Liv being like that. She is very responsible with her money. Garden centers are so pretty I just can't spend to much time in one.

I hope everyone has a nice day and a great start to the weekend.:goodvibes

I will leave you with a pic of Liv's dress.
promdress2.jpg

3D54A96A-909E-426E-9BFF-DDC31A0D8853.jpeg
Not sure if this has been post, that’s a RL cat or it’s photoshopped but I could drown in those eyes!

Me & Dr Death got it on again yesterday, we have to keep meeting like that...gave me nerve block that at least kept mouth numb thru the night. He’s going conservative to try and fix the two issues that cropped up with existing bridges. I’m not a patient woman but rolling with it as I don’t really want to be a gummie, bear. :). Glad we have great dental insurance though!

Today, plan on raking up the interior of my house, the clutter is threatening to over take us. Funny how in just a week or so it can accumulate to that point. In my defense my stove is still sparkling

Rain, rain again but should hit mid 60’s, nice to go out without a coat.

Bobbie - beautiful, classic dress, looks expensive, perhaps satin?

Morning Sans family :wave:

View attachment 391166

View attachment 391163

View attachment 391165

Sitting with coffee in hand this morning.

It was forecasted to be a high wind day today and it is blowing a hoolie (love that expression Schumi it is so descriptive). I’am so glad we had the dead palm fronds cut out of the palms ar they would be everywhere with this wind.

Schumi hope your mom and other family member are doing better. Sending :hug: your way and prayers for their speedy recovery.

Charade sounds like B’s school has lots of rules on grad dress code. I’am sure she will look beautiful in the dress she has selected. It sounds like you have been a supportive mom in making sure she has all she needs. I agree about the excessive numerous extra costs of all the grad attire. Many years ago you bought your gown and motorboard and the school provided your tassels.

Lynne sounds like you have been busy getting your daughter ready for graduation too....I know she will be pretty in her prom attire....hope you are all well and your weather looks up soon. Always love your animal pictures.

Bobbie68 you can vent here anytime.....we’re your Sans family:grouphug:....Sorry to hear you have been put into such a crappy situation for Viv’s trip.....You have gone above and beyond to make sure this trip will be a good one for your daughter and this other youngman.....you are an angel.....There are not many people who would do this.

Tink Happy Birthday to your daughter....I hope you are doing well :hug:
View attachment 391167

Keisha hope the feet are better :hug: and you don’t get Poison Ivy from your yard work...That stuff is miserable. Sending good luck your way for getting all your hotel and additional travel plans sorted..

I had to break up vacation travel for grandchildren this year. Granddaughter only has a week at end of April and Grandson is third week of May. So flights and Resorts are taken care of just need to rent cars. Will do that soon.

Pattyw hang in there.....just think about your next trip to Florida...it makes all that hard work and frustration worth it.

Monykalyn I always love to hear about your chickens. Those new little ones are so cute.

Sue your vacation is coming soon. Hope you got your shopping done across the border. I really like Trader Joe’s. We don’t have those around here....I always stopped there when we visited hubby’s brother and sister in law in Indianapolis.

Mac hope the foot is healing nice.

Agavegirl1 hope your back is doing well and you are doing the happy dance and thinking if your upcoming HHN.

View attachment 391176

:wave:Ckmiles, Tygerlilly, Squirlz and all the other Sans family.

View attachment 391164

We live next to woods, pretty sure the poison ivy just lies in wait for the unsuspecting. Idiot next door had bright idea to try and burn it one year, he is still alive. Probably not as sensitive to the oil. Even when the plant dies off the oil it emparts remains active for up to five years. I had to lobby the midget football organization to move practices from a ‘new’ field (again near the woods) that they acquired. So many kids came down with extreme cases of poison ivy on their faces, arms & legs; it was apparant it was entrenched in there somehow. They let it go fallow for nearly a decade before using it again.

Two visits with the grands, nice! Good luck on the rental cars. I’ve found nothing low enough for my MCO dates to even bother booking a placeholder. I’m not especially picky, when the going has gotten rough often have pricelining/hotwiring onsite there and typically wind up with Hertz

Welcome to my world
Lol

I can remember having night owls in this group that would be posting away on the sans when most were asleep

Believe she should be married by now

Come on over
Bacon is ready!

Issue was starting to go south on me yesterday and called the ortho doc before his office closed yesterday

Jk...

Later homies

A purring cat is the best stress reliever ever

Have an appointment with the ortho in 25 minutes and will see what direction we are going next

I could consider for next year as I have two trips planned this year that are paid for

What is it with doctors not understanding priorities? Good luck. Go my route, if you don’t like the first opinion, keep going till you find one you can live with lol

Good morning :coffee:

Danielle says thanks for the happy birthday wishes :flower3:

Carole...hope your mum recovers quickly and is back to normal soon.

Mac, good luck with the Dr today...healing prayers are being sent your way :hug:

Keisha...Danielle isn't going with us this fall...she's the responsible one and says she can't afford it. If I wanted until I could afford to go I would never go.

Have a wonderful day everyone :flower1:

I hear you! Their garden center here is really dragging their feet for some reason. They didn’t have any of those small wheeled plastic thingies (half laundry basket, half wheel barrow kwim?). Wanted to gift one to jr as his easter basket since he doesn’t eat chocolate or much candy. Did find one across the street at Aldis of all places, should suit his minimal needs for one since small yard.

Thanks for the well wishes from everyone...….I`m so grateful my mum and BiL are doing good...…..an 8 hour surgery is something to worry over for sure!

Lynne....can`t imagine getting upset over how a bagel was cut......lol...….

mac.....hope the appointment goes well...….gotta be a long journey again for you!!

Patty....midday nap sounds good!!! Glad you have slightly higher temps now.....enjoy your weekend!!

Charade......bills and laundry!!! Don`t we lead exciting lives......I have a huge load of laundry out on the line...and it`ll dry as its a beautiful day here!!

Vicki......There`s got to be one sensible one in the house.....lol.....we have Kyle....he`s sensible beyond belief at times...….::yes:: must get it from his dad.....certainly not me....I`m with you......vacation like you mean it!!!! :thumbsup2

bobbie…..beautiful dress for Liv.....I love that colour…….yep, looking forward to getting Kyle home and hear all about his week.....

Janet....see, I see that cat as creepy...…:rotfl: but then not a cat fan here at all :dog:...…..I turn the sprinklers on them if the poach on our property...….don't come back often......lol...…now we have automatic sensor sprinklers .....we have to make sure we switch them off before we wander around......lol....you are a patient woman with the teeth stuff.....I agree though......better than being all gums!!!

So, it`s a gorgeous day here today....sun is shining and it`s warm. 2 of our bathrooms cleaned, will do others tomorrow.....2 full loads of laundry out and bedding too....all done today. Will be dried, ironed and put away before Kyle comes home tonight...…

Pizza has been requested for later…...think Kyle has eaten at steakhouses last few nights with the others...….he`s ready for a pizza...…

First post of trip report is up......finally!!!! Just hope I can finish it before May...…:scratchin

We have Mother`s day on Sunday here this weekend.....and our clocks go forward......now I lose two hours this month...….

Have a great Friday...…...:)

Happy Friday! Nothing exciting planned here. I'm going to pay bills and so some laundry. Woo-hoo!

Not exciting- but necessary! Have a great day!:)

Yay for garden centers open for spring! Ours are still closed! Hopefully in the next couple of weeks, we'll l be at full throttle, too!:goodvibes

Beautiful!:)

Me & Dr Death got it on again yesterday, we have to keep meeting like that

You wild woman!! :laughing: When you say Dr. Death the dentist, I picture Steve Martin as the dentist that loved to inflict pain in the Little Shop of Horrors!
Hope the teeth feel better soon!:)

.he`s ready for a pizza...…

Yum!!

Having trouble getting focused this morning! Cup of coffee #2 hasn't kicked in yet!
This would wake me up!:cloud9:

533f09650b4c3.jpeg

Oh I hear you on the cost of things in senior year. We were lucky Liv sold enough fundraiser items to get her cap and gown, prom ticket and senior outing paid:D. I don't know what we are going to do for a dress under the gown. I haven't thought about that. I have seen no dress code for prom or graduation yet. Liv's graduation is set for June 7th unless we miss another day. We have it outside unless it rains. Which stinks because they won't let us know till last minute. We have a 2 to 3 ticket minimum inside. I am hoping for no rain.
For prom there is a slip Liv has to get filled out and approved for Charlie to attend the prom. I never really looked at what the rules are for that. He goes to the other local high school so we should be good.

Is it terrible of me that I absolutely loathe school fundraisers? Of course it doesn't help that most of the people I know also have kids in school who need to sell stuff. This year we just concentrated on the band fundraisers so B could get to Orlando.
Our graduation is held in an auditorium at the university where dh teaches. I haven't heard anything about tickets yet. When I graduated there was a limit on how many tickets each student could have.

I am not sure what color our grad gowns are. Mine was white when I graduated and the boys wore purple. I am thinking because our school colors are blue and yellow they might do that. Oh the Cali trip is coming up. I have always wanted to go to San Diego and the zoo. Liv had a friend who went there and loved it. Your trips are coming up fast how exciting:D Liv has the same April vacation as B.
B's school colors are red, white, and black, but all students wear black cap and gown. My school colors were blue and gold. The girls wore white gowns and the boys wore blue.
I have wanted to visit the San Diego Zoo since I was a teen and used to watch the Tonight Show (has some insomnia). I loved it when Carson had Joan Embry form the zoo as a guest on his show.

Liv's dress is very pretty. I love the color.

Me & Dr Death got it on again yesterday, we have to keep meeting like that...gave me nerve block that at least kept mouth numb thru the night. He’s going conservative to try and fix the two issues that cropped up with existing bridges. I’m not a patient woman but rolling with it as I don’t really want to be a gummie, bear. :). Glad we have great dental insurance though!
Sorry about the dental issues. I'm the only one in my immediate family who has decent teeth. Not sure how that happened. My father had a full set of dentures, my mom wears a partial, my brother has had several different dental procedures, and my sister was the cavity queen when we were kids. I don't know how I got so lucky.

Schumi - Happy early Mother's Day.

When you say Dr. Death the dentist, I picture Steve Martin as the dentist that loved to inflict pain in the Little Shop of Horrors!

Did you ever see the movie Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band?

So far all I have gotten accomplished is bill pay. I think I'll throw some towels in the wash.

I've never seen Little Shop of Horrors, so I just googled the dentist scene. I think that's what a lot of people imagine when they think of dentists. I'm so thankful I have a good dentist.

Thanks for the well wishes from everyone...….I`m so grateful my mum and BiL are doing good...…..an 8 hour surgery is something to worry over for sure!

Lynne....can`t imagine getting upset over how a bagel was cut......lol...….

mac.....hope the appointment goes well...….gotta be a long journey again for you!!

Patty....midday nap sounds good!!! Glad you have slightly higher temps now.....enjoy your weekend!!

Charade......bills and laundry!!! Don`t we lead exciting lives......I have a huge load of laundry out on the line...and it`ll dry as its a beautiful day here!!

Vicki......There`s got to be one sensible one in the house.....lol.....we have Kyle....he`s sensible beyond belief at times...….::yes:: must get it from his dad.....certainly not me....I`m with you......vacation like you mean it!!!! :thumbsup2

bobbie…..beautiful dress for Liv.....I love that colour…….yep, looking forward to getting Kyle home and hear all about his week.....

Janet....see, I see that cat as creepy...…:rotfl: but then not a cat fan here at all :dog:...…..I turn the sprinklers on them if the poach on our property...….don't come back often......lol...…now we have automatic sensor sprinklers .....we have to make sure we switch them off before we wander around......lol....you are a patient woman with the teeth stuff.....I agree though......better than being all gums!!!

So, it`s a gorgeous day here today....sun is shining and it`s warm. 2 of our bathrooms cleaned, will do others tomorrow.....2 full loads of laundry out and bedding too....all done today. Will be dried, ironed and put away before Kyle comes home tonight...…

Pizza has been requested for later…...think Kyle has eaten at steakhouses last few nights with the others...….he`s ready for a pizza...…

First post of trip report is up......finally!!!! Just hope I can finish it before May...…:scratchin

We have Mother`s day on Sunday here this weekend.....and our clocks go forward......now I lose two hours this month...….

Have a great Friday...…...:)

You just haven’t met the right cat :)

It was a horribly cheesy movie, but I immediately thought of it when you mentioned Steve Martin. Steve Martin was Dr. Maxwell in the Maxwell's Silver Hammer number.

Same here, my parents & siblings all had full sets of dentures in their early 20’s. Told it can be heredity but that era did’t exactly have much in way of dental education/prevention in place either.

Hahaha think that’s sgt pepper but funny No, my dentist really is a great guy. He gave me his cell phone number & comes in on weekends, even holiday ones. It’s just that it seems i’m on a real roll lately. Had to laugh when he told me he had nightmares about the one bridge going bad after he reinserted it...just shows he’s human. I wouldn’t go to another, have great faith in him, just wish there was an easy button.

Last edited:
You just haven’t met the right cat :)

Same here, my parents & siblings all had full sets of dentures in their early 20’s. Told it can be heredity but that era did’t exactly have much in way of dental education/prevention in place either.

Hahaha think that’s sgt pepper but funny No, my dentist really is a great guy. He gave me his cell phone number & comes in on weekends, even holiday ones. It’s just that it seems i’m on a real roll lately. Had to laugh when he told me he had nightmares about the one bridge going bad after he reinserted it...just shows he’s human. I wouldn’t go to another, have great faith in him, just wish there was an easy button.

OMG!!!!!

NO......just NO...…...that scene is awful, I hate dentist scenes like that...….and to be honest I think I may be the only person in the world who hasn't seen that movie...……:blush:

Tom loves it though...…..I do know Bill Murray (love him) and his Feed me Seymour feed me...….:thumbsup2 And that's about it...…..

You do have a classy guy for a dentist though.....he really looks after you and goes above and beyond.

Nope.....no cats for us....ever :P ...….one of our friends golden labs has recently had puppies :cloud9:...….I am NOT going to visit for at least 5 years.....and not letting Tom anywhere near them...…..she is a registered breeder so I guess she`ll have homes for them.....hopefully!!! Far too much work.....and on cold winter mornings I am always glad we don't have the responsibility of a dog...….but.....so cute!!!

:crazy2: Oh know, iPad died and all my post was wiped out, ugh. I think I can retrieve on phone, maybe. If not I apologize in advance if I get it all messed up lol.

Slow day at work today. I’m going to run to the mall at lunch and pick up a dress I ordered for B. I think I mentioned before that I was looking for a dress similar to the one she wore at her preschool graduation. I found something similar at JC Penney. The color isn’t exact, but is fairly close. This will be my second attempt at getting this dress. The last one had the zipper sewn in incorrectly.
Good luck with dress hunting. Such a cute idea!
Morning Sans family :wave:

Sue your vacation is coming soon. Hope you got your shopping done across the border. I really like Trader Joe’s. We don’t have those around here....I always stopped there when we visited hubby’s brother and sister in law in Indianapolis.
I whimped out of heading across the border. Too afraid of the lineups from returning Spring Break people. This is the last weekend of our Break. Love Trader Joes. Carne Asada is a fav, amoung other things. And oldest likes the tea tree shampoo.

I’m home from work and have the windows open. A gentle breeze is blowing and I can hear the sound of the wind chimes on the deck. I may just doze off for awhile.

I just got 2 new t-shirts that I am thinking of taking to Disney. One is an Avengers shirt and the other is Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem from the Muppets.
I have some wind chimes around the patio. Love the sound.
Love the pre vacay shopping! Yesterday I was in Uniqlo and bought a Minions tee! I was texting with my friend in California who was also in a mall that

Welcome to my world
Lol

I had that night a few days ago! I’ll be over for bacon!

Come on over
Bacon is ready!

Jk...

Later homies
Hope doctor resolves foot issue.

Reminds me of my knee replacement, surgeon gave me a date in June, I told him I’m not wrecking my summer plans and please give me a date after September!

Happy Friday Morning and the start of the weekend will be here soon!!! The weather has been weird here, yesterday frost on the windshield AM by PM warmed up to 50. Today is a bit warmer no Jack frost visit to start the day. :woohoo:

Sue Wow I never thought about having to cross a boarder to go to some stores that I like. It sounds like you had a nice day outside of the taxes. Your chicken and noodles sound good. Yes I have to start looking into more recipes on line for the insta pot.

Monykalyn Love hearing about the chicks. I am sorry that health insurance things are messed up in your state.

View attachment 391397
Weather here has been beautiful and sunny again! High of 63!
I even love going to the US Costco, not only for the cheaper gas but different items in the store than we get in Canada. Last time I found a box of K cups of Starbucks Christmas blend!
Eveytime I hear about healthcare problems in the US I’m so thankful for our medical system.
I’m sure Liv will look beautiful in that dress.

Nope.....no cats for us....ever :P ...….one of our friends golden labs has recently had puppies :cloud9:...….I am NOT going to visit for at least 5 years.....and not letting Tom anywhere near them...…..she is a registered breeder so I guess she`ll have homes for them.....hopefully!!! Far too much work.....and on cold winter mornings I am always glad we don't have the responsibility of a dog...….but.....so cute!!!
Oh, yellow labs are the best! And they look like little butterballs as pups. We had 2 of them at different times. Our first was a male. A few months after he died at 14, I passed by a student in the parking lot on my way to my car. He was walking his lab. Of course I had to stop and pet the dog! I told him I missed mine. He utters the fatal words- a family friend breeds them and they are looking for a home for a 2 yr old female. Ohno! I gave him my number to pass along. Didn’t hear anything for a couple of months so forgot about it. Then I get the call. Are you still interested? Um sure I’ll come over to take a look. They are on a farm, maybe 30 min drive. I took one look and that was it! Lol. I’m such a sucker.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter