Something About Nothing ... #12

0721db2dca2b1f471e64edfd697e63f4--minion-humor-minions-minions.jpg

This is one of my favorites. :D

Chuckers...I really admire you for helping out your friends. I know that I would have a hard time living with someone other than family as I am old and set in my ways. Best of luck to you and I hope they get back on their feet soon.

Carole...this should help you out:

https://www.drphillipscenter.org/

Yes that's the one.......although we can't even remember what we were doing there.......lol........

Nice Robo..........loves me some Michael Myers! Yes, we need some more houses announced.......won't be too long..........::yes::

Well, spent most of the day in car showrooms........the boy decided to upgrade to a better Mercedes after all.......bigger engine, more toys........usual stuff. Thinks he'll keep this one till it's 4 years old instead of the 2 years he's had this one.......

Will get it 1st September.........unless factory order takes longer.......do love test driving new cars though.

Sun came out this afternoon.........was lovely, but gone cool again tonight......

Hope everyone's good..........

They do. They're very grateful. It's going to be tough because I am old and crotchety :)

I think you have a big heart and have extended a helping hand to your friends. So I think that removes you from the old and crotchety category.

IMG_2177.GIF

Hopefully the Kitties will get along fine.

LOL.......I don't have cats so I hope this is not mating ritual...:eek:.....I think this is a cute kitty giving another kitty a back rub...::yes::

Last edited:

Robo's had too much coffee. LOL Good Morning Robo. That meal for the family sounds lush. Always nice to connect with family.

Yep on the coffee.....LOL....New I would need to have a caffeine fix to get the keister going this morning. Thanks for the count down Lynne

the boy decided to upgrade to a better Mercedes after all.......bigger engine, more toys........usual stuff. Thinks he'll keep this one till it's 4 years old instead of the 2 years he's had this one.......

Congratulations to your son on his new wheels. Yep, boys have to have their toys for sure. So glad to hear he found what he wanted.

You're a Good Man Charlie Brown...errr Chuckers! :worship:

2 weeks 'till "Crab Con". (Baltimore trip!). I have no idea how I'm get all of these jobs done! 1 shirt at-a-time, I guess. :dogdance:

Yep it's Wednesday. Good Morning homies. Oh, and Good Afternoon Schumi.

After all the beautiful, though oh so hot sunny days, it's another gray, and really dark gray day so far. No sun to see, 60 last night, no need for the heater, but no need for the AC either. We're at 10 degrees below should be temp all week. With more thunderstorms to round out the work week.

Oh and speaking of those that are still working, and those that are not, it's hump day. Yes Keisha, the camel reminder for Wednesday.
th
Yes, hump indeed, and that means Friday is not that far away.

Time for hot tea. Lovely pound cake too. Perfect breakfast.

Have a great day all. Including crabby Buckeev. Sounds like a fun trip Buckeev.

Good morning all! Hope life is treating you well!

The new roommates have moved in... The cats saw each other last night.. and there was some hissing and growling... then we shut the door.

Less than 4 million seconds until vacation!!

I need a camel, or a Marlboro light. Haven't had a smoke in over 15 years and have been jonesing

Got word friday afternoon my soon to be 87-year old Mom had 'eloped' from her nursing home. She was eventually found near the complex's (size of a small town) large lake, physically unharmed.

In a non-motorized WC, she has mild Alzheimer's along with her physical issues but was able to carryon intelligent conversations and enjoy our visits. unfortunately, she is decidedly off her norm now after the change in events. Hoping she rebounds back after the treatments she'll be receiving. The disease is insidious enough, she sure didn't deserve this.:sad:

I am all over the facility as to investigation and implementations to their protocols/employee education but absolutely stunned this sort of thing can happen in a facility that is said to be #1 in the state and among the best in the country.:confused3

:hug: That is scary Keisha. Hope Mom is back to routine and comfy in her room. Stinks to get old. I hate all the diseases that rob minds and bodies.

Good to hear from ya Chuckers. Hope the cats all decide to tolerate each other. Wahoo to the countdown.

and Mac -
get_well_soon_card-rb9989c60617547c286d21fcb7d924f9c_xvuat_8byvr_512.jpg

need more tea.

I need a camel, or a Marlboro light. Haven't had a smoke in over 15 years and have been jonesing

Got word friday afternoon my soon to be 87-year old Mom had 'eloped' from her nursing home. She was eventually found near the complex's (size of a small town) large lake, physically unharmed.

In a non-motorized WC, she has mild Alzheimer's along with her physical issues but was able to carryon intelligent conversations and enjoy our visits. unfortunately, she is decidedly off her norm now after the change in events. Hoping she rebounds back after the treatments she'll be receiving. The disease is insidious enough, she sure didn't deserve this.:sad:

I am all over the facility as to investigation and implementations to their protocols/employee education but absolutely stunned this sort of thing can happen in a facility that is said to be #1 in the state and among the best in the country.:confused3

You're doing an amazing job Janet under very tough circumstances...........:hug:

After a morning of downpours, we finally have sunshine.........isn't very warm, but least it's not our usual grey skies for a change.........

Made some plans for NYC this morning......think we have a decent "rough" itinerary.......nothing set in stone though except for day out in Long Island, Wicked......and a meal at The Plaza........rest is changeable of course.

Not used to this planning business........:D

After a morning of downpours, we finally have sunshine.........isn't very warm, but least it's not our usual grey skies for a change.........

Made some plans for NYC this morning......think we have a decent "rough" itinerary.......nothing set in stone though except for day out in Long Island, Wicked......and a meal at The Plaza........rest is changeable of course.

Not used to this planning business........:D

Yay for Sunshine! :) Have you seen Wicked? It's really good. I liked the book a lot better tho.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter