Something About Nothing............ #14

It is now 4:00 in the morning and we have had to change rooms. Why you ask? Poor B became violently ill around 3:30. It hit her like a ton of bricks and she had no time to get to the bathroom. Unfortunately her suitcase, purse, and the book she was reading were all casualties. She is feeling okay now, so I think it was just something she ate that disagreed with her.
The bad news is the only other available rooms they had were smoking rooms. The good news is that the a/c in this room is not as loud as the other room.

I think B has gone back to sleep. I will probably be awake for at least another hour or so.

We had planned to do some shopping before we went home. If B is feeling up to it I think we will look for another purse and overnight bag for her.

A long evening but man it was fun!
Didn’t close the park down tonight and called the private tour over around 12:45

Had only 5 in the group at that point
No way I could last to 2:00 am

I do love hhn....

Now I will play ketchup and read what has been happening in the sans

Hope I’m not waking anyone up here
I’ll type quietly being the good homie that I am
Lol

Glad to hear it was a fun night......hope you get some sleep soon......

It is now 4:00 in the morning and we have had to change rooms. Why you ask? Poor B became violently ill around 3:30. It hit her like a ton of bricks and she had no time to get to the bathroom. Unfortunately her suitcase, purse, and the book she was reading were all casualties. She is feeling okay now, so I think it was just something she ate that disagreed with her.
The bad news is the only other available rooms they had were smoking rooms. The good news is that the a/c in this room is not as loud as the other room.

I think B has gone back to sleep. I will probably be awake for at least another hour or so.

We had planned to do some shopping before we went home. If B is feeling up to it I think we will look for another purse and overnight bag for her.

Oh bless her!

Sounds like it was something she ate......hope she has got rid of everything upsetting her.....what a shame on a weekend away!

Yes, suitcases and bags can be replaced, hope she’s better and can enjoy the day today. And hope you get some sleep so you’re not too tired either!

We went to bed around midnight last night.....wasn’t really tired though. But eventually fell over and slept till 9am this morning. I’m amazed to not have been sleepy throughout the day yesterday......but didn’t really sit down for long enough to snooze!!!

Today may be different......... ::yes::

Some laundry to finish, not much, then I’m all caught up.

It’s quite mild today by the looks of it.......sunny but cloudy, least it’s not raining. Need to call my mum as haven’t spoken to her since we got back......oops!!!

Making meatballs for dinner tonight.......copying the meatballs from Strong Water.....they were lovely! I even remembered to buy soured cream.

Will try to get our pictures sorted out too.......there’s a lot!!

Have a great Saturday.......:wave2:

Oh forgot to say.......Keisha......thanks so much for the tip on the Tide Pen.....amazing!! Brought home 3!

Yay! Schumi is back to making lush meals.

Yep, late night last night, and a fun one too. I liked some of the houses, some not so much. Was warm and muggy, and a bit cooler by the time Mac and I left. The slight breeze was welcoming.

73E8551A-D19D-43B9-84CE-88047ECA87BF.jpeg
Why upside down, eh not sure. Crowds started to build by 11, and after all that walking, did not have to close down the park, plus more rowdy drinkers were becoming more frequent.

Thinking SW today, as they only do Halloween stuff on the weekends. Almost ready.

Hope B is feeling much better this morning.

Good Morning!

@Charade67 Pfft. It's the company that counts. Maybe I'd feel different, if it was a one in a life time opportunity, or if I go once in a blue moon, but when I get my APs I'm a frequent visitor. My mentality is always "there is always next time". Even with my ending my Disney experience, I know it's only for now. There is plenty to do that takes away the heights and the loops, even if you took my simulators away from me!

@macraven You won't read this until way later, but this is why I never replied to the email you sent me last night, or texted this morning yet. I'm an early riser and I knew you'd need your beauty rest. I know people turn their sound, or phones off when they go to bed, but I know some who don't apparently and learned that the hard way. :laughing: I'll definitely text prior to leaving though.

Cool beans, @Lynne G! Also, I liked your review in the main HHN post, @schumigirl. I haven't look at it since yesterday afternoon, so if anyone else has posted since then, I'll read them later!

Good morning to all the other homies this Saturday! Hope it's a good one.

Charade, you did have a tough night !
I’m sorry to read B got Ill during the early hours and everyone was up then

Hope you all are able to recoup some sleep for some hours

Safe travels home today

Lynne my guess Is you are at Seaworld right now
I woke up at 8:30 due to people in room next to me yelling and carrying on
These things can happen but it was better than having an alarm lock to wake up

Schumi do I smell bacon?

I’m zoning out in bed trying to get the energy to get up and jump in the shower

Hope all the homies are have a great day

Good morning Sans family :wave2:

A97ACD71-2350-40BB-B3C7-1DBB18D68C8E.jpeg

35E81912-F226-4B02-9DDD-E83FE9FC5DED.jpeg

I returned home late Thursday evening. Left the vacation bubble which was fantastic. I had a wonderful trip. Enjoyed beautiful accommodations, good food, many nights of HHN and had the pleasure of meeting and spending some time with some members of our Sans family.

Had some lovely visits with my sister, good shopping, visited Batuu and built a droid, bought 2 holocron’s some kyber crystals, did MNSSHP and had a lovely meal Wednesday evening with my sister at Ocean Prime.

Didn’t get back in time to do Dark Arts show at Castle, but did do few houses Wednesday evening and spent some time sitting in my favorite place.

99B2B14A-81AF-491B-AF31-B7A5E174FD8E.jpeg

C1B4F0A5-1502-42CB-AB66-8BD4A6643907.jpeg

Thursday did get some more shopping at Mall at Millenia. Had lunch at Cheesecake Factory. Did a little Christmas shopping at Tiffany and had plenty of time to get car back and catch plane in Sanford.

Schumi thank you again for the great idea on Ocean Prime. Always enjoy the berries and bubbles and good food.

Yesterday was grocery shopping and getting unpacked. Although I had a wonderful vacation it’s always nice to be home. I missed my hubby and was so glad to see him.

Going to get out and look for some baby shower invitations today. I’am going to go visit the newest member of our family today too. Baby Jude.

Enjoying some Potter in the dark.

Great pictures of Dark Arts show Lynne.

Robo or Schumi, if you are around this morning, if I get the chance, I would like to say goodbye.

Sorry was not able to able to say goodbye in person Lynne. I enjoyed our dinner at Amatista and the visit to Strong Water Tavern. Enjoy the rest of your time at UNIVERSAL.

So sorry to hear this! Ugh! for rude people! Glad you told staff and they handled it!
Safe travels today!

Thank you Patty.

I am lovin da Klowns!

Yep, those Klowns kinda grow on you after awhile especially the little boxer one Shorty.

Aaah my view poolside last 3 hours forgot how much we enjoy it here

HRH does have a beautiful pool area.

Hit with a cold too, so out as soon as I could crawl into bed

Hope the cold is better. I woke up to 58 degrees weather here.

Amatista? We really enjoyed the food and service. And Magical dining month was a bargain!!

Amatista is my favorite Resort onsite restaurant. Great food, great service.

yay! Canadian Thanksgiving is Oct 14. I’m so excited that this year I won’t have to do Thanksgiving! First time in 20 yrs I don’t have to cook. And it’s exciting seeing your daughter take over doing a holiday meal. The DH will be away, on his annual Las Vegas golf trip. Sometimes it hits on Thanksgiving.

So nice your daughter is preparing Thanksgiving dinner for you.

College kiddo is home for weekend and her bday (she is 22 tomorrow)

Happy birthday to your daughter

286225FA-4103-4837-A387-EF242B932C63.gif

A long evening but man it was fun!
Didn’t close the park down tonight and called the private tour over around 12:45

Glad to hear you all had a great tour.

Poor B became violently ill around 3:30. It hit her like a ton of bricks and she had no time to get to the bathroom. Unfortunately her suitcase, purse, and the book she was reading were all casualties. She is feeling okay now, so I think it was just something she ate that disagreed with her.

Wow.....not something you want to wake up to in the morning. Sorry to hear your daughter was so sick.

Why upside down, eh not sure. Crowds started to build by 11, and after all that walking, did not have to close down the park, plus more rowdy drinkers were becoming more frequent.

Yep, on Friday and Saturday it does get pretty crowded and a little rowdy.

To all the Sans family who are still at Universal have a great remainder of your trip.

Last edited:
Morning! Slow moving today. Waiting on hubs to get home, then to Hemingway's for bday lunch and the aquarium before our passes expire tomorrow. Another beautiful fall day here. Not sure if it will warm back into 90's again before end of year. Didn't really have a great spring so guess it's being made up by the fall.
@Charade67 poor B!! Hope she is feeling better today! Hope you guys had a good day at BG.
@Robo56 safely home! Was great to meet you-hope we cross paths again. Thanks for bday wishes for the kiddo!
@Disxuni hope you and Mac have fun today!
@schumigirl glad you are settled home, I'm procrastinating doing more laundry. It just never ends LOL! Although if we had a clothesline today would be the day to hang clothes out.
@Lynne G If there is a great Black Friday sale on SW passes this year considering getting one for me, maybe DH. I don't think kids would go enough to make worthwhile to get them one.

Middle kid had bunch of friends over last night-lit a fire in firepit, s'mores etc. Can still smell the smoke from the pit. lots of leaves burned.

Had big black spider wander through living room. Brought a chicken in-spider now gone. Sometimes the lil feathered menaces can be useful!

Hey to Sue, patty and all the other SANS peeps! :wave2:

Ooh, maybe MonyK will rent out that big catching chicken.

Had fun at SW. But way too crowded as I left. Did not see any of the shows. Will do that on a weekday, as Dolphins was filled to capacity for the 3 pm show at 2:45pm announcements. I left as they were announcing, had a Taco Bell lunch, then back to room to relax.

MonyK, last year, Sesame Place had an 18 month deal with discounted pass last Blue Friday. I think I will let it go the end of this year, as we tend to buy it every so many years. I think the last time was 2 years ago. Only makes sense when we visit down here, all the parks.

Some pictures from the SW park, and my petting a Magellanic Penguin. She was so still and let all pet her. I love seeing all the different penguins, and had never met this one of the 18 kinds of penguins. She is from South America, towards the Southern end of the continent. Not one of the larger, ably 10 to 14 pounds. Fishes, me, little guy, and some Halloween decor and characters.
B08A7998-DF09-4B20-AD04-6216185E7AD5.jpeg95D748A5-B7B7-4900-BFE1-E4FEF8FA858D.jpegDD9A156E-3C5B-4576-AB69-0905557948A6.jpeg8E8D7519-A7FE-4AFB-9701-7B6EEB52AA1B.jpeg5BA3FB48-DC80-4461-B0D5-158D59127907.jpeg52EA5D4E-DD6F-44FB-85AB-79123FFABD21.jpeg

Well, at least the little guy is right sided up. And they had lots of undersea characters all across the path where most of the candy was. Ended up with a heavy enough bag of candy, all not chocolate, but hey, I will be snacking on some of it.

Have a super Saturday night. I may do some park time, but maybe not. I need to rest those feet, and take a shower. Way too sweaty feeling.

We are back home now. B was feeling much better this morning.. She even ate a light breakfast. The mess we left behind was quite incredible. I feel very bad for the person who got stuck cleaning that room. We left a very large tip for housekeeping.

After breakfast we went to the outlet mall and got B a new purse and new suitcase. She is now the proud owner of a bright pink spinner carry on bag. ow we just have to replace her book.

Dh is yelling at a football game. I think I will do nothing for the rest of the evening.

Charade I think you’d be ok with Mummy and Hagrids(side car) they are both fast, but no loops or upside down.

Never Thanksgiving dinner? Lol. No it’s not bad to admit! We usually have 8-10 for Thanksgiving. Sometimes orphaned friends!
Hope B is better!

Mac and Disxuni enjoy your visit!

Robo welcome back home!

Monykalyn seems the chickens can be useful! Good job.

Lynne great SW pics

Charade nice to hear B is feeling better. and proud owner of new pink spinner!

I had a lovely brunch with my old work friends. We all worked together in early 80’s! Some since 1979. We worked for a 4 doctor ophthalmology group. It was just one of those rare things that we all clicked. We were all similar ages, in the same stage of life, and just kept in touch thru the years. We’ve gone thru marriages, divorces, children, grandchildren, sickness, and deaths together. Truly special friendships.

Now waiting for my dinner company to come, and from the dog barks I’d say they’re here!
Later peeps!

Getting DH ready for January with the hour long commercial on Galaxy Edge. Think his oldest will come over for both weekends we will be there so YAY! Get to spend more time with them.
Hemingways was OK -it is decent but not my favorite, however for $13/pp for lunch buffet it is fine. Then Wonder of Wildlife Aquarium.
bigfish-wow.JPGthis guy was HUGEshark1-wow.JPGshark2-wow.JPGcheck out the teeth on this one in shark tank!
stingray-wow.JPGPetting the stingray's

MonyK, last year, Sesame Place had an 18 month deal with discounted pass last Blue Friday. I think I will let it go the end of this year, as we tend to buy it every so many years. I think the last time was 2 years ago. Only makes sense when we visit down here, all the parks.
Yeah I am hoping if there is a good deal it could be Christmas gifts to Dh oldest as well. With a 4 year old grandson we will be looking for excuses to visit
I had a lovely brunch with my old work friends. We all worked together in early 80’s!
That sounds fun!

Glad to hear B is feeling better, and new luggage is always good. Love my spinner, and with a good color she will be able to spot her bag easily.

Think the rest of fam is plotting to get Frozen custard....

Hey, everyone! Thanks for well wishing Mac and I to have a good time. Today, was definitely an interesting day. I just got home. @macraven was a good tour guide and lunch was great. I had so much fun. Amazing how I’ve always heard of RP, but never been there.

I’ll try to not flood too much with photos, but I also wanted to show this to you guys as well, as I thought this key chain was interesting. A first “EPIC” key chain perhaps?

Attachments

• 6D0F2608-CA0C-48CE-8798-046AB61CD178.jpeg
    6D0F2608-CA0C-48CE-8798-046AB61CD178.jpeg
    109.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Yay, for a DisMeet with Mac and Dix. Glad you both enjoyed the day, and yum looking food. Jakes?

Well, no Park night for me. Decided to just relax. Hope all have a good night.

Charade...glad you’re home safe and sound and your daughter is doing better.....shame she was so bad on a nice weekend away.

Robo......glad you’re home safe too......and sounds like you enjoyed a lovely trip. Ocean Prime wasn’t our best experience this year, but we more than made up for it in other places!

MonyK.....belated birthday wishes for your daughter! Sounds like they had a lovely evening too.....I love hanging washing on the line outside, but our weather to do that now is over till around March or April.......

Yes mac.......there was bacon involved somewhere!!! And a rather healthy avocado too........I can leave off the avocado for those who’d just rather have the bacon...... ::yes::

Hello to anyone I missed........haven’t fully caught up yet.........

Well, did plan an early night last night, but we were invaded by a group of friends who wanted to celebrate my birthday!!! Since they missed the real one.......we got takeout and enjoyed a few drinks.....and presents too!!! It was a lovely evening........

Tired this morning though and up far too early! But I did put tv on in the kitchen and found Ghostbusters 2 on the movie channels.......tv is not something I usually have on this time of the morning......but wanted to drown out the sound of high winds and heavy rain going on outside!!

Not the best day weather wise ahead.......but, we have no plans to go out at all today, don’t need any grocery shopping as we stocked up on fresh stuff Friday.....will finish what ironing I have to do, cook a beef rib roast and hassleback potatoes for dinner tonight........and try and finish uploading pictures to smugmug......then I can start trip report this week sometime.......always enjoy doing that.

Have a great Sunday.........

I’ll eat your share of avocado then

Waiting for island dining room to open and will go to it for breakfast then

Feeling like grazing this morning

Hope all homies have a great day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter