Something About Nothing............ #14

@schumigirl oh that’s funny about mask over eyes!
I will have to go to Strongwater! I’ve never had a Mule anything lol but sounds like I’d enjoy it.
Haven’t bought Ginger Beer in awhile (diabetes) but I’ll cheat on holiday a little::yes::
Did Tom get the DVD player?

@schumigirl ugh. I don’t know why people take kids to HHM. I get upset watching people taking young children on Haunted Mansion! While the child is in tears not wanting to go.

mmmm love Prosecco on a nice sunny day on the patio!
Dinner sounds good as always.
Universal Halloween party o_O

@schumigirl your list is missing bacon! My list would be Pet, Wine, Coffee but hard to narrow down.

Well quiet day. Rain has stopped. I may run up to the store for some mozzarella to make pizzas. Then take dogs out for a walk

You can get diet ginger beer.....over here it`s not so nice as all you can taste is the aspartame, but it`s an alternative for those avoiding full fat sodas. I have had a Moscow Mule, but much prefer the rum mules as vodka isn`t my preferred liquor of choice.

It is horrible at times seeing the kids so upset, you have to wonder about them being there at times. I have no time for the arguement of my kids are fine and enjoy it....but until Universal enforce an age limit it`ll keep getting worse.

We did see a TM refuse to put a child of maybe around aged 8 on Dr Doom. The mother insisted the kid was going on, kid was crying and saying they didn`t want to, so the TM told the parent in no uncertain terms the child wasn`t being put on. Mother was furious and it wasn`t pretty. It was horrific. Poor kid got no sympathy from the mother.

If I had made the list, bacon would be on there for sure......but then I`d struggle!!! No, I`d still stick to the ones I picked.....I think!

Hope you had a nice walk.

Yeah, little bit of rain, some thunder to say, hey it’s raining. Sun out, so told little one to look for rainbow. So stinking hot, heard AC still on even though raining.

Double joy, weather lady said get ready, week will be summer weather, work in beach time. Yeah, you know hazy, hot and very humid air all week. Told kids, pool time, I bet.

Serenely nice Sunday evening, as we all enjoy thinking of our dads.

Mixed bag of weather for you right now......we are excited to be getting a high (for us) of around 75 today.....but after the fog and rain we have had it`ll be like a heatwave!!

As lynne said, he was a very big, red dog. Loved the books, the tv show not so much. blue’s clue doggie was adorable, that show was watchable.

They really do pay oogie homage well. I love the whole vibe there. Do hope to try to get back out there within next two years once things settle down.

Having a little something on the races makes it more interesting for us. My DS has done well throughout the years.

I had just turned 20 lol, seems several lifetimes ago But do still have the dress somewhere, along with my engagement ring. Most of my friends would go to great lengths to chuck their’s off the bridge into the river. Ha, that’s money in the bank for a rainy day. At this point I figure one of my boys will eventually ask to have it.

Carole that is such a coincidence you had a big hoop skirt dress too. I remember being very surprised the 1st time I did sit down in it, even though the underskirt was sort of hinged. Believe it had two crinolines along with that. My one all-in girlie, girl day.

I`ll try and send you a picture of the dress.....we got married so long ago we have real pictures, an album and a DVD of our wedding.....but will see if I can get a good picture of the one we have hanging on the wall....I`m sure there`s a better one of the dress though.

I do remember needing help to get in and out of the bathroom at the hotel because of that darn hoop.....lol.....thank goodness my chief bridesmaid was my oldest friend....no secrets there!!!

I`d never part with that dress......they were of their time though.......as was the hair as you`ll see when I can manage to send a picture....lol......

We went out today and I noticed that the fireworks pop up tents have started showing up in parking lots.

We had a nice Father's Day lunch at one of our more upscale restaurants. I ate way too much. Later dh and I had an exciting trip to Walmart. We wanted to get a couple of extra phone chargers to take on our trip. I love my iPhone, but don;t understand why Apple doesn't do something about theIr terrible chargers.

Pop up tents for fireworks?? Wow.....I`m sure they`ll appeal to some though.

Glad you had a nice Father`s Day meal out.......

Hello everyone...I hope everyone had a nice Father's Day with all the special people in your life. Ours was nice and pretty quiet. There really is not much to do here right now. We oredered Brian's favorite take-out and rented a couple of movies. We also did some work on one of the rooms that we need to stage. I have a new bed coming in this week to make the office a bedroom. We know we will use the bed as an extra in a bedroom when we move. Brian is still applying for jobs, he has had a few rejections but it's okay. When it is meant to happen it will. I just hope Florida gets in better shape before I get there.

The teens are good still working which is good. There has been a lot going on with the teens so I have been very busy the last few weeks, and time seems to get away from me. I have been thinking of everyone and try to hop on periodically to check on eveyrone.

We did manage to go away last weekend over night to the Poconos. It is about a 2 and a half hour drive for us. We went for one one the ones with the jacuzzi tub and pool inside the room. We let Charlie pick the room since it was part of his graduation gift. I had the two rooms side by side so we could easliy trade things if necessary. It was a nice well needed overnight. I would go there again if we stay in this area in the next few months.

The house is coming along we are almost ready to have the realator do the pics for the website. However, we have to wait for Brian to get a job so who knows if it will be one month or six. We are happy with all the work and think it will sell fast.

Schumi Glad that you had a nice visit with your friends. I am looking forward to more of that in time. I have one friend who visits she has a low risk life style so feel comfortable with her. Your meal tonight sounded delicious, apple crumb and creme brulee are my favorites. Your land around your house sounds so nice and relaxing the beach is one of my favorite places to wake up too. Charlie wanted me to buy Brian something from the package store for him as a gift but I wasn't sure so when Brian and I stopped for some wine yesterday I had him pick it out, this way he could enjoy it more.

Hey bobbie......good to see you.......

Sounds like a lovely visit for you. Getting a break away is good for all......and good luck to Brian searching for jobs, it can`t be easy, especially right now where things are so crazy.

Hope your home sells soon and you can get moving.

I think we are so lucky where we live. It`s not our final home for sure......I`d move every couple of years, and where we want to move to next has no water around except some lakes, it`ll be different for sure. Of course nothing is certain yet.....we`re in no rush.

Sending best wishes......

The sun is shining!!!! Who cares it`s a Monday.......:cheer2:

We have to have this weather for at least the next week or so........barbecue food all week!!!!

This morning, nipping over the nearest wholesale place as we need some tops up on bottled water and bulk buy stuff......they have an excellent fish bar too, so we like to pick up the odd thing there too.

But........good news and fingers crossed........hair salons WILL be opening up July 4th.......please!!!!! Pubs too, which is good for their businesses of course, so many have suffered a lot. I need to try and call nearer the time to see if they have a message on their answering machine about appointments.

Now if they`ll start to let us travel beyond our borders and we can go visit my mum and rest of the family. I`m sure the hotels will be opening soon too if everything else is too......

Turkey cranberry wraps for lunch, dinner is flavoured pork steaks grilled outside......woohoooo!!!! Yes, it`s the little things at times....

cv1995-M.jpg

Ah, the back to routine early bird here, with a tea cup in my hand. Sunlight pouring through my window. Will be a hot day, with that ever loving roll the dice you loose, rain chances later in the day.

Good Morning Schumi. Yeah, little one laughs at my wedding picture, big hair and puffy wedding dress. Yes, would not trade that dress, but I am glad no more puffy hairdos or dresses. Padded shoulders are not missed, either.

Bobbie, so good to hear from you. Glad you got away. Yeah, not quite 2 hours ride to the mountains for us. Those hotels with the fun baths are well known in our area. They advertise winter and summer time saying come visit. I hope Brian finds the perfect job, and you move when all are ready. Nice Liv will be ready for finishing her college courses, hopefully in person in Florida. Yeah, with the virus, we are all not eager to visit FLA. Sending good thoughts that all works out for your family, and all stay healthy and happy.

Sue, so sorry your switch to next August, but hey, at least you still have a trip on the books. And with the list of all not available at Disney when they open, which that list seems to grow already, I am not interested in visiting the mouse any time soon.

Happy Monday!

Morning all!

i’ve been doing the new disney world dance for last hour attempting to book park entrance reservations for the days I need for next three vacations. Talk about waste of time/3rd world problem. Yet, still i impatiently sit

Good luck with your reservations tomorrow. I have been hearing it is a little crazy with the new reservation system and what they are offering. I look forward to hearing how you did!
Epic fail thus far. I even tried sneaking thru the backdoor via DVC secure website, nada

I`ll try and send you a picture of the dress.....we got married so long ago we have real pictures, an album and a DVD of our wedding.....but will see if I can get a good picture of the one we have hanging on the wall....I`m sure there`s a better one of the dress though.
Love to see it. Same issue w pics here. Need to pull the ones I do like & try to get them preserved. No DVDs or digital back in that day.

Schumi I haven’t noticed diet versions here. I don’t mind diet as long as it doesn’t use aspartame’s. Yuk. That stuff is so awful, leaves a strong aftertaste. But with diabetes I don’t have much choice. Stores here don’t carry a large selection.

I saw a CM at wdw once refuse to put a child on a ride too. Must be a hard job. Can’t understand why a mother would do that to a child.

Yes, please post wedding photos! Fun.

Still cloudy here but at least not raining!

Lynne thanks. Yes it’s sad to be staying home in Aug instead of WDW. But it’s too much of a mess, and still unknown if Canada will open up border to US, 2 week quarantine and if we can get travel insurance coverage or not was just too much. But I still have 2 trips on the books cause I‘m also booked Nov/Dec. At wdw, love their Christmas decorations. But considering move to Universal. And hopefully things will be better by then and I can go!

Keisha I can’t say I’m surprised. I figured WDW web site will crash! Hope you have better luck soon. How crazy is it that we have to book park reservations for trips up to Sept 2021? Stupid! For my Aug new dates for 2021 I have to wait till the 24th when my TA is allowed to modify my res.
For my Nov/Dec trip with friends I have to wait till they can buy Park tickets. They have their WDW resort reservations but no Park tickets. And there’s a good chance we will switch to Universal anyway.
Disney just too much of a gong show.

Charade :cool1: yay!

Bathroom getting finished today! Yay. Going to have sealer applied and door hung back up. We’ll be so happy to have our shower back. I’m happy with the way its turned out.

Two yay, and one boo. Yay, to Charade for getting that case resolved with a check. Yay, to Sue who gets to shower again in new shower. Boo, poor Keisha wrestling with the mouse and loosing. Best of luck you get those reservations fixed right soon.

Ooh, a hope for Schumi. My salon called, appointment on the evening of the 1st of July. Here’s hoping you are lucky too, at the beginning of July.

Time for more tea. And I’d like to order Schumi’s breakfast. A piece of left over stickie bun and the rest of the blueberries was my breakfast. No real cooking on week days, unless older one cooks eggs. He likes making breakfast when in the mood.

HaHa, one kid up, one kid not. Guess which one? Yep, the older one.

Keisha I can’t say I’m surprised. I figured WDW web site will crash! Hope you have better luck soon. How crazy is it that we have to book park reservations for trips up to Sept 2021? Stupid! For my Aug new dates for 2021 I have to wait till the 24th when my TA is allowed to m

oh boy, good luck

I finally went to desktop, chrome & got thru via booking a dining ADR.

august trip (the one mostly likely to cancel) is booked

then, I get error message for next 2 trips indicating we don’t have valid tix

we have platinum APHs

I’ve sent emails, waiting for a chat on app since 7:30 am

had 3 phones on rapid retail off & on all morning

DH finally got they at 11:30 am. I’ve been on hold since. Appears it’s taking 2 hours minimum & that’s just to request an IT ticket

APH now emerging as a known issue but of a can’t fix it. Appears most popular advice being doled out by WDW is a ‘Helpful’ suggestion to try back again on Wednesday when the AP holders without a confirmed reservation can book Makes perfect sense to me

before anyone else says it: that would never happen at Universal parks o_O

oh boy, good luck

we have platinum APHs

DH finally got they at 11:30 am. I’ve been on hold since. Appears it’s taking 2 hours minimum & that’s just to request an IT ticket

APH now emerging as a known issue but of a can’t fix it. Appears most popular advice being doled out by WDW is a ‘Helpful’ suggestion to try back again on Wednesday when the AP holders without a confirmed reservation can book Makes perfect sense to me

I just hope we can get our Lightsaber build reservations back at Savi’s, we skipped it last time and the boys really hoped to get them built on a trip later this year, we also had a Brown Derby res. We only have park hopper tickets so I believe we can’t book anything for a few more days anyway.

The hopper tickets are being refunded also because they aren’t doing hopper when they reopen and a time frame hasn’t been set, we might not even go to Disney this year on any trip if it’s going to be so hard to do so....

Ah, the back to routine early bird here, with a tea cup in my hand. Sunlight pouring through my window. Will be a hot day, with that ever loving roll the dice you loose, rain chances later in the day.

Good Morning Schumi. Yeah, little one laughs at my wedding picture, big hair and puffy wedding dress. Yes, would not trade that dress, but I am glad no more puffy hairdos or dresses. Padded shoulders are not missed, either.

I love shoulder pads!! One of the coats I bought around 2 winters ago had slightly padded shoulders. It looked ok as it was a full length coat, almost right down to my ankles......I miss the 80`s shoulder pads though.....occasionally......

Morning all!

i’ve been doing the new disney world dance for last hour attempting to book park entrance reservations for the days I need for next three vacations. Talk about waste of time/3rd world problem. Yet, still i impatiently sit

Epic fail thus far. I even tried sneaking thru the backdoor via DVC secure website, nada

Love to see it. Same issue w pics here. Need to pull the ones I do like & try to get them preserved. No DVDs or digital back in that day.

Hope you managed to get it all sorted!!! Sounds a complete nightmare for everyone involved!

Pictures sent :thumbsup2........yes, the albums don`t seem to have faded the way some old regular pictures have. Tom`s Florida pictures from when he visited in 1981 are almost completely beige in colour!!

Schumi I haven’t noticed diet versions here. I don’t mind diet as long as it doesn’t use aspartame’s. Yuk. That stuff is so awful, leaves a strong aftertaste. But with diabetes I don’t have much choice. Stores here don’t carry a large selection.

I saw a CM at wdw once refuse to put a child on a ride too. Must be a hard job. Can’t understand why a mother would do that to a child.

Yes, please post wedding photos! Fun.

Bathroom getting finished today! Yay. Going to have sealer applied and door hung back up. We’ll be so happy to have our shower back. I’m happy with the way its turned out.

Yes, aspartame isn`t nice. I`d rather take the calories and drink the full sugar stuff in most than taste that. The diet ginger beer is not too bad.

Oh I sent wedding pictures by email to Keisha and mac.....not posting them online!!!!

Glad you`re happy with the bathroom!! Yes, it`s good to get your own bathroom back when work is all done. And good to get back to an immaculate house again! Dust is dreadful when work is being done. I am like a woman possessed when we have work done on the house....and our house is all built out of stone and brick, so anything we do seems to wreak a plague of dust everywhere!

Two yay, and one boo. Yay, to Charade for getting that case resolved with a check. Yay, to Sue who gets to shower again in new shower. Boo, poor Keisha wrestling with the mouse and loosing. Best of luck you get those reservations fixed right soon.

Ooh, a hope for Schumi. My salon called, appointment on the evening of the 1st of July. Here’s hoping you are lucky too, at the beginning of July.

Time for more tea. And I’d like to order Schumi’s breakfast. A piece of left over stickie bun and the rest of the blueberries was my breakfast. No real cooking on week days, unless older one cooks eggs. He likes making breakfast when in the mood.

HaHa, one kid up, one kid not. Guess which one? Yep, the older one.

Good call on the hair appointment!!! I called my salon number today but they haven't updated the outgoing message yet, so guess they aren't ready to take appointments yet. I had heard a rumour she wasn't going to reopen as it was going to be too expensive to do all the shields needed.....she`s just tight!!! Won`t part with a penny, even when she has to. But, hasn`t been shown to be true yet.

Breakfast sounded nice......

oh boy, good luck

we have platinum APHs

Crikey!!!! What a carry on Keisha!!!!

I had a read over on the Disney boards for folks booking things, or trying to....I feel for them.

Oh and yes...….completely agree :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Beautiful day here.....warm and sunny with a little breeze. So, we had a change of plans for lunch after the wholesale place and decided to call two friends to check they were free, and we packed up a picnic to have with them for lunch. It was really nice!!!! She is the best baker I know and her cakes are legendary.....so we had a dessert of sorts too.

It felt very "in the country" but really just a park around 10 miles away, equal distance from both of us. It was fairly busy, but everyone was being very considerate and kept a fair distance away from everyone else.

Came in to pm`s from a couple of people from another thread on the boards. One I never read.....it was to let me know a poster who has done a lovely trip report over here on the Universal boards, had written some lovely things about mine.......so thank you @pepperandchips for your lovely comments......they were lovely to read!!! And thanks to the posters who saw them and told me.......::yes::

Sitting out in the garden still......we didn`t have dinner as planned as we had such a lovely lunch, so will snack later if we get hungry. I did make Kyle Southern Fried Chicken which he enjoyed.

Once we go in, will make a pot of tea and find out if there is anything on tv worth watching tonight on tv. Doubt it. Getting a little breezy now, time to go in.......

Came in to pm`s from a couple of people from another thread on the boards. One I never read.....it was to let me know a poster who has done a lovely trip report over here on the Universal boards, had written some lovely things about mine.......so thank you @pepperandchips for your lovely comments......they were lovely to read!!! And thanks to the posters who saw them and told me.......::yes::
Work has been a nightmare so I haven’t been around much but I always love your reports so much, Carole! It’s really like going on a trip with you and Tom. Of course when people were asking about RPR club I knew just the expert to point them toward 😊

I hope you are staying well and sane!!!

Work has been a nightmare so I haven’t been around much but I always love your reports so much, Carole! It’s really like going on a trip with you and Tom. Of course when people were asking about RPR club I knew just the expert to point them toward 😊

I hope you are staying well and sane!!!

So good to see you Melinda....

Yes, we`re doing brilliantly thanks.....just getting on with it lol....

Sounds such a busy time for you, hope it eases off soon and life becomes a little normal again......hope you`re both doing well and thank you again, you say such lovely things, I do appreciate it......

Stop by when you can, it`s always lovely to see you.......:wave2:

I just hope we can get our Lightsaber build reservations back at Savi’s, we skipped it last time and the boys really hoped to get them built on a trip later this year, we also had a Brown Derby res. We only have park hopper tickets so I believe we can’t book anything for a few more days anyway.

The hopper tickets are being refunded also because they aren’t doing hopper when they reopen and a time frame hasn’t been set, we might not even go to Disney this year on any trip if it’s going to be so hard to do so....
Currently, I can’t imagine them safely having the lightsaber build. Very close quarters, rather claustrophobic if truth be told. Would have to do a good cleaning in between groups. Have done it twice, it’s great for those who love the franchise, otherwise, really wouldn’t bother. Disney’s toke would be at least 2/3rd less for them but still at 100+ a pop, will still make a profit.

Reservations are still a mess. Currently, party line is APH with reservations are only permitted 14 days at a time no matter how many different reservations they have on the books. A big issue for DVC members who tend to visit longer & more often.

Easier to get into the system now but the bug is still there where some only get to reserve a day or three, others just the 1st full trip; but both nowhere near the 14 day period.

August is good, but i’m Actually getting such a disgusted vibe over this, am a hair away from cancelling it entirely and going back to Myrtle Beach the same week.

I’m especially nervous as to getting shut out as we will be there thanksgiving time frame as well as in the fall & my youngest DS doesn’thave current park tix. Wanted to just pick up 5 day PH for him.

Disney did tell me they should start selling tix again ‘this summer’ & in same breath suggested I just buy by DS an APH. Sure, let me go and pick some money off my tree, i’ll BRB.

At the risk of being cheap, already front him a U AP. Seriously, can’t even make the correct reservations with our WDW APHs, WTH would i buy yet another for him?

Cleansing breath time:furious:

Very busy but good day at work today. Doc I mention that my huge insurance problem has finally been resolved. 😄 You probably heard me screaming all the way from Virginia. I filed away a half inch thick stack of papers on that one issue.

In other good news the last puzzle I ordered has finally arrived. When I ordered it I had no idea that it was going to be shipped from China. It took 7 weeks to get here. I also found out that our new laptop has shipped.

And a funny today. I got a call from the university bookstore informing me that B had not returned her rental probability and statistics textbook and if she did not return it she would not be able to walk at graduation. They were calling all seniors who had delinquent books. Two problems - B is not a senior and has never taken probability and statistics. I told the that they had the wrong student. They asked "B" (other middle name) (our common last name)? Nope, wrong student. I think there are about a half dozen or more students with her first and last name. Thankfully she has a very uncommon middle name.

I hope to get back to DL too, maybe next year. Love going around May 4! Last year we bought the after hours ticket for May 4. They really do go all out. This was before GE opened. But so much going on. Hyperspace Mtn! Was so fun. Mostly adults and many clever costumes. lots had their light sabres! I could have just sat there people watching.
We were fortunate enough to be in one of the first groups to get into Galaxy's Edge. Now I want to go back and see the new Marvel area.

I am with you on the haunted stuff Liv and I will stay at the resort while the boys go to HHN.
I will add you and Liv to our Chicken Club. Good luck with the house sale and move. I hope your husband is able to find a job soon,

We did see a TM refuse to put a child of maybe around aged 8 on Dr Doom. The mother insisted the kid was going on, kid was crying and saying they didn`t want to, so the TM told the parent in no uncertain terms the child wasn`t being put on. Mother was furious and it wasn`t pretty. It was horrific. Poor kid got no sympathy from the mother.
Many years ago I was at Six Flags Over Georgia and watched as a mom insisted that her young child get on a rollercoaster called The Scream Machine. The child kept protesting, but the mom insisted. The child was in hysterics when the ride ended. I don't understand why some people do that to their kids.

Pop up tents for fireworks?? Wow.....I`m sure they`ll appeal to some though
Usually about 2 weeks before July 4 the fireworks tents show up in parking lots around the city. I don't even know if they are sold in regular stores here. I have never paid attention.

Yeah, little one laughs at my wedding picture, big hair and puffy wedding dress.
B says she wants to wear my wedding dress someday. I think it will need some modernization first though.

Yay! A new shower will be nice.

Fall puzzle as waiting patently for HHN.
Another nice puzzle.

Brown Derby is dh's favorite. He insists we eat there every time we go to Disney.

Dh is actually cooking dinner tonight and it looks like it is ready.

Reservations are still a mess. Currently, party line is APH with reservations are only permitted 14 days at a time no matter how many different reservations they have on the books. A big issue for DVC members who tend to visit longer & more often.

Easier to get into the system now but the bug is still there where some only get to reserve a day or three, others just the 1st full trip; but both nowhere near the 14 day period.

August is good, but i’m Actually getting such a disgusted vibe over this, am a hair away from cancelling it entirely and going back to Myrtle Beach the same week.

I’m especially nervous as to getting shut out as we will be there thanksgiving time frame as well as in the fall & my youngest DS doesn’thave current park tix. Wanted to just pick up 5 day PH for him.

Disney did tell me they should start selling tix again ‘this summer’ & in same breath suggested I just buy by DS an APH. Sure, let me go and pick some money off my tree, i’ll BRB.

At the risk of being cheap, already front him a U AP. Seriously, can’t even make the correct reservations with our WDW APHs, WTH would i buy yet another for him?

Cleansing breath time:furious:

That`ll be a heck of a deep breath you need Janet after the day you`ve had!!

I can see why you are thinking Myrtle Beach is more appealing than Disney right now......they seem to have very little regard for the folks calling with issues right now!!! Must be so frustrating.....

You need that adult libation I suggested......or two....:hug:

And a funny today. I got a call from the university bookstore informing me that B had not returned her rental probability and statistics textbook and if she did not return it she would not be able to walk at graduation. They were calling all seniors who had delinquent books. Two problems - B is not a senior and has never taken probability and statistics. I told the that they had the wrong student. They asked "B" (other middle name) (our common last name)? Nope, wrong student. I think there are about a half dozen or more students with her first and last name. Thankfully she has a very uncommon middle name.

Usually about 2 weeks before July 4 the fireworks tents show up in parking lots around the city. I don't even know if they are sold in regular stores here. I have never paid attention.

Dh is actually cooking dinner tonight and it looks like it is ready.

That happened to us again recently...pure mix up on names. We have a double barreled surname, but only use the one name daily and everybody knows us by that name, but legally it`s the latter name. It causes no end of trouble at times, but thankfully it is a very unusual surname and slightly German so any issues are usually dealt with easily. Wasn't a late book though...just a mix up on billing for new wine order as they were looking for a different surname to what they thought.

I almost forgot July 4th was coming up....yes, fireworks will be off the grid then.

Enjoy dinner being cooked for you!

Came here to respond to the tag, staying for the wedding photos... 😆 miss universal and my universal reporters a lot these days!

Aww...how lovely!!! You need another trip over to the Dark Side...…..we have cookies.....😍

I remember your wedding dress..it was stunning and you looked so beautiful in it, and you both looked so happy!!!

Nothing like being the bride for the day.....

I loved our wedding day and Tom helped make it just perfect for me ❤....hard to imagine it was almost 30 years ago!!! Wouldn`t change a thing....

Almost bedtime for us......and so warm for this time of night.....for us anyway. It`s still around 70F...…...going to be a warm one!!!

Enjoy the rest of your Monday evening.....

Hehe, many that don’t read my name well emailing me at work, address the email to me as hello to my last name being my first name. Hope all got straightened out with B, Charade. Was a fun puzzle. I do have a picture of the villains one. I will try to remember to post it. It was huge. Now working on a cats in a fun candy store.

Requested brown butter chicken, with my version of dirty rice, green peppers and tomatoes, and eggs, with some Hawaiian bbq sauce instead of soy sauce. Dinner was served. Now full. Tasty. And you can guess, the sauce was not added until little one had her serving of rice, and she picked out the eggs. No matter, DH ate her left over pickings. Only about a half cup of rice left over.

AC still being heard. Still oh so humid out, and low tonight is 70F. Ah, the days of Summer, indeed.

Have that marvelous Monday, homies. Ah yes, and I am with Schumi. Not much on the tube, but a pot of tea is on.

Do other parks or events have an age limit?

t is horrible at times seeing the kids so upset, you have to wonder about them being there at times. I have no time for the arguement of my kids are fine and enjoy it....but until Universal enforce an age limit it`ll keep getting worse.

Just why! Why as a mother would you do that? Do other parks have age limits?

Now if they`ll start to let us travel beyond our borders and we can go visit my mum and rest of the family

Oh I hope its soon for you. The first time mom and I will be in the same room will next Tuesday at her retirement party.

park entrance reservations for the days I need for next three vacations.
How crazy is it that we have to book park reservations for trips up to Sept 2021?

Wow, thats a little aggressive. Do they know something we dont know.

I just hope we can get our Lightsaber build reservations back at Savi’s, we skipped it last time and the boys really hoped to get them built on a trip later this year

My boys are Star Wars nerds. They absolutely loved it. Do I think its worth the money? Not even close, but even my husband who is apathetic at best about the franchise was sucked in.

Reservations are still a mess.

Disney has had plenty of time to prepare and even a model in Shanghai to build off of. Arrogance or ignorance or both.

Very busy but good day at work today. Doc I mention that my huge insurance problem has finally been resolved. 😄 You probably heard me screaming all the way from Virginia. I filed away a half inch thick stack of papers on that one issue

Whew, what an ordeal for you, but also what a great feeling of accomplishment now that it is behind you.

Brown Derby is dh's favorite

Only ate at the original once, but they had a Brown Derby East not far from where we grew up that were were very fond of.

Requested brown butter chicken, with my version of dirty rice, green peppers and tomatoes, and eggs, with some Hawaiian bbq sauce instead of soy sauce

I think I am living in the wrong house, we had Dominos.

Horrible day at work today. I turned down a job offer a few months back that I probably should have jumped on. I play it safe way too often. Just keep reminding myself that I work to be able to go on trips and oh yeah and health insurance.

Here's to Tuesday and 4 days left to the weekend. My treadmill calls.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter