Something About Nothing.......#4

Status
Not open for further replies.
let's see who is on the ball and how many pages after 250 we can get in before we are sent to the corner.............
:laughing:

You must be strong! Doesn't it hurt the kid when you smash him against the wall or table trying to get that fly?

nah, they usually lose consciousness after the first bash against the wall.

when they come to, they realize not to come when they hear me call for them.

I think this is #600 for me! Thanks for celebrating with me!

CONGRATS ON 600!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think we'll have to have a small party here and a big one there. Peeps have left.

NEVER EVER skip MIB! :eek: Use child swap! :teeth:

Well, booger lost his sippy pretty early in the day. By the time we got to MIB in the afternoon I was getting worried that I hadn't been able to find a sippy anywhere for sale, and booger couldn't drink from any other type of cup yet. We finally found a Sponge Bob sippy cup way around the curve past the Simpson's construction. I'll go this time FER SHER.

Hey youse.....

Any Star Wars fans ?

how cool is this.......http://www.nikkor2d2.com/

Oh, wow! I can't ever let my 7 y/o see that! We'd have to sell everthing and watch movies on the side of other people's houses.

let's see who is on the ball and how many pages after 250 we can get in before we are sent to the corner.............
:laughing:

But I wanna see the new place, too! But you're the Queen. I will comply to your wishes without taminating you. But can I peek at the other joint?

Well, I got here late I guess! Been out getting the garage ready for the garage sale this Fri/Sat so it's been a hectic day!

Rose, to answer your question, the most recent pics I have of them were from our trip to Wisconsin Dells about 3 weeks ago. If you go back to page 204 (bottom post) and page 206 (near the middle) of this thread, you can see a lot of cool pics of them!

Big news here is that I actually sent out a couple resumes last week and got a call for an interview tomorrow! You all know how much I love my job :rolleyes: but I just haven't done anything about it. Although I probably still won't end up doing anything, but at least I feel like I'm watching for something better!

Guess I'll go check out the new digs!

where were you when we needed all the homies to post to push up over the bridge.

i bet you were eating

or watching tv

or working on that trippie of yours....

and,

pushing patti - cakes to start on hers........:laughing:

Perhaps a little of column A.........a little of column B.

I did update!!!! Haven't you seen?

Big news here is that I actually sent out a couple resumes last week and got a call for an interview tomorrow! You all know how much I love my job :rolleyes: but I just haven't done anything about it. Although I probably still won't end up doing anything, but at least I feel like I'm watching for something better!

My advice? Go to the interview ... see what they have to offer ... you have a job so you can always say no. Who knows, they might surprise you and you'll like what they have to offer. You won't know though unless you go.

Thanks - sounds like a really preliminary interview. It's a school secretarial type job, which always have about 50 zillion other moms applying for them since everyone wants school hours/schedules! I sent about 10 applications to this school district over the last 2 years and never was called before - even for crummy jobs. So I was surprised to get a call for this one which I'd considered a higher job with higher pay! Oh well, might as well see what happens!

Thanks - sounds like a really preliminary interview. It's a school secretarial type job, which always have about 50 zillion other moms applying for them since everyone wants school hours/schedules! I sent about 10 applications to this school district over the last 2 years and never was called before - even for crummy jobs. So I was surprised to get a call for this one which I'd considered a higher job with higher pay! Oh well, might as well see what happens!

i say go for it.
i totally agree what bonny said.

Wait, is there more of the TR? I read all the TL parts! Sometimes I have my computer on the DIS and I think it registers I'm here even though I don't read anything and then if there aren't any new posts I miss some thread updates!

I'll let you all know what happens with the interview tomorrow! I'm pretty sure from what the guy said that this is like phase 1 of a lot (not going to be offered a job tomorrow!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter