Something About Nothing.........#7

Status
Not open for further replies.
marcie, do you think the oldest teen of yours is paving the way for the other 2?

just think of all the joys you have to look forward to.........

Mac - weren't you saying you wanted another teenage boy? :confused3 ;) I have some spares!

Donald - CONGRATS!!!!:banana::banana: Best of luck on your interview!

:headache::rolleyes:

My middle wonderful teen just dropped an entire bowl of chicken noodle soup all over the kitchen floor and family room carpet. When he took it out of the microwave, it was ....GASP!... HOT!!! :idea: So he just let it drop to the floor instead. I still have a teen if anyone's looking for one?!

Hi everyone!

How about those Yankees???? Championship #27...here we come!

Thanks for the compliments on the photos!

#!@* Yankees...

Woke up to a rainy, yucky day. Really wish I could crawl back into bed...Would you believe I'm looking forward to the Monsters vs. Aliens Halloween special tonight? I could use a good laugh.

Good Morning, I hope the Homies have a brighter day than I do!
Maria :upsidedow

And yet, that's not the reason he wants her to be 18! :rolleyes1 Okay, never mind, I guess this is a Disney message board so we'll just leave it there! I have been telling them the various different things though that they could do and think they'd enjoy what you listed along with the adult pool/spa. The room we're looking at (aft balcony) would be right underneath it. Looking at the Destiny incidentally.

Plus thing was getting a large check all at once - almost enough to go back to Disney again!

i like the way u think, makes perfect sense to me;)

:eek: royce may have his hand's full chaperoning ur son who seems to have love boat thoughts if im reading u correctly:laughing:

Speaking of love, our direct aft balcony on the Legend was our fav cabin yet. Carnival's spirit class ships r so well laid out, not sure if the destiny is one of those or not. So, what's the itinerary & where does she sail from?popcorn::

i need a cruise, vacation, dinner out...im not picky; Burger Kings sounds good @ this point

morning homies....

besides hump day, it is also garbage day for many of us.

get the trash out now!!!!

i was checked out by the doc monday and he said i'm gonna live.
woo hoo......
now back to the routine of being the mistress of the dump i live in.....:laughing:

Just dropping in to say hellow.I cant stay away from the boards long.
I like to thank everyone-HOMIES- wishing me luck on my future endeavor on finding A job and the mummy dust.I did put in A application at the local power plant today and gotta A call around 4:30 this afternoon for A interview on Thursday at 9am :woohoo:!! This is almost unheard of,wish me luck.I did have to get my fingerprints done again.This gets so old.I've had it done 4times in the past 5yrs!!

I did get to go bowling today by myself and scored 195.Not bad for not picking up A ball in over 10yrs!!:thumbsup2

sending mummy dust that thursday you are the winner of that new job!
you deserve it!
bowling...........show off......you scored about 110 pts more than i did last time

Mac - weren't you saying you wanted another teenage boy? :confused3 ;) I have some spares!

Donald - CONGRATS!!!!:banana::banana: Best of luck on your interview!

i'll take the one that cooks and cleans.

:headache::rolleyes:

My middle wonderful teen just dropped an entire bowl of chicken noodle soup all over the kitchen floor and family room carpet. When he took it out of the microwave, it was ....GASP!... HOT!!! :idea: So he just let it drop to the floor instead. I still have a teen if anyone's looking for one?!

maybe it is the middle son i am partial to.
in your trippie he didn't give you any lip so i think he would fit in fine at my dump as a great example......
send him over

sending mummy dust that thursday you are the winner of that new job!
you deserve it!
bowling...........show off......you scored about 110 pts more than i did last time

I took in a few more games today.My highest score was 178.Its funny to watch I guess,thier was a league going on at the time and one of the ladys said I bowl like Fred Flintstone(kinda look like him).Tippy toe up to the edge and role 100mph balls!!:lmao:I had all laughing so hard.They wanted me to join there league and bowl evey Wendsday with them.They drink more beer by 1PM then I do all week!!But the church group showed up and nothing but frowns with the beer drinking.

Thanks for the mummy dust all.I'm going to dress to impress and floor them with BS tomorrow!!:thumbsup2

donald - sounds like a plan! break a leg:goodvibes

mac :woohoo:u passed inspection!

my mr told he has to work halloween eve afterall, i may go club his boss:rolleyes1

[/B]

i like the way u think, makes perfect sense to me;)

:eek: royce may have his hand's full chaperoning ur son who seems to have love boat thoughts if im reading u correctly:laughing:

Speaking of love, our direct aft balcony on the Legend was our fav cabin yet. Carnival's spirit class ships r so well laid out, not sure if the destiny is one of those or not. So, what's the itinerary & where does she sail from?popcorn::

i need a cruise, vacation, dinner out...im not picky; Burger Kings sounds good @ this point

We're huge aft balcony fans as well. Had three of them (twice on Princess, once on RCCL) and wouldn't cruise without one again. Especially if Royce is going to be spending a lot of time by himself (and ensuring the cabin is not being occupied by the chaperonees ;) ), then it will be nice for him to hang out there. As far as I can tell, the Destiny is the only one in its class. It's a bit older of a ship but we're looking for a short, cheaper cruise with the right dates. Sails out of Miami, hitting Key West and Cozumel, which was the draw (instead of the Bahamas yet again).

Janet - I know you'd mentioned it in the past, but when we called they said they didn't offer any military rates. Do you think that's because it's a short cruise, or are we just too far out, or do they not do that anymore?

Oh, and as far as dinner out, not sure what your military connection is, but if you didn't know Applebees is offering a free meal for all military and vets (limited menu) on Veteran's Day. If you want the link, I can post it for you!

i'll take the one that cooks and cleans.

maybe it is the middle son i am partial to.
in your trippie he didn't give you any lip so i think he would fit in fine at my dump as a great example......
send him over

Okay, now for my gripe for the day about said son, and then you can decide if you still want him! :headache: I left to take Eric to piano lessons at 5:15 - at that time, there were two packages of chicken breast in the fridge and Stephen was at play practice. I got home at 6:15, and both packages (which I was using for dinner) were in Stephen's stomach! :sad2: Of course I didn't know this until I had the alfredo sauce warming up and the noodles cooking and was trying to find chicken to add. He and dad got to do a very quick ride up to the grocery store to buy some! Oh, and wish him luck - he takes his road test tomorrow to get his license! :eek: That thought's not as scary as adding yet ANOTHER $500 semiannual bill to our car insurance! :eek::eek:

i'll still take the middle son.
i'm a middle child and understand how life stinks for us at times.....:laughing:

it is now almost 11 pm.
where has my day gone?
:eek:

i can't think of anything productive i have done so far...............

i'll still take the middle son.
i'm a middle child and understand how life stinks for us at times.....:laughing:

it is now almost 11 pm.
where has my day gone?
:eek:

i can't think of anything productive i have done so far...............

what r we, chopped liver?:lmao:

im a middle child too, good to fly under the ma & pa radar:rolleyes1

marci - carnival's military rates rn't out yet. As i recall their really big sale (not to be confused with their bi-weekly one;)) typically pops up mid Nov to early Dec. NCL military rate is always offered (typically 10% off base rate, sometimes drops to 5% after 180 days) their's is nice in that it's 10% off any sale price. U can price out on website, code is PGMIL. Not sure what they offer in way of short cruises though. Re bahamas/nassau, i felt the same way until we discovered the atlantis water park/beach:banana:. We just booked day room @ comfort suites to obtain the all-access wristbands, very reasonable and so much fun

i hear colorado got more than 2 feet of snow...and their happy about it:eek:

Hi, Homies.

It's raining here. Buckets in the early morning, now it's just drizzling and cold.

I think this is a blanket and hot chocolate day.
Too bad I have to go grocery shopping after Jared finishes schoolwork.

Jared is going to be Commander Cody from Clone Wars for Halloween. Jonathan is going to be Spiderman. I'm going to be a witch. DH is going to be a cyborg. He just built and programmed a little circuit board with a counter, sounds, and a little disc that rotates back and forth in little jerking movements. He's wearing that on his chest, and wearing UV goggles. He will look rather Borg-ish.

We'll be going to a church trunk-or-treat party with a chili cook off, pumpkin carving, pie eating contest, and other games. Then we're off to a family trick-or-treat party given by a guy that Brent works with. We should have a fun night!

i think t - tude is sending her rain to me. :eek:

supposed to get heavy downpours tonight.

i guess if you are a duck then you would love this weather we will be having.

I have been checking out the Universal boards lately since we are going in January and decided to read some of this thread.
:scared1::scared1::scared1:

Marci-I don't know if I should continue reading your posts so I can see what my future holds or avoid them at all costs so I don't have a breakdown. My boys will be teenagers before I know it and it does not look pretty. I guess I better enjoy them while they are little.

I have been checking out the Universal boards lately since we are going in January and decided to read some of this thread.

Marci-I don't know if I should continue reading your posts so I can see what my future holds or avoid them at all costs so I don't have a breakdown. My boys will be teenagers before I know it and it does not look pretty. I guess I better enjoy them while they are little.

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:WELCOME!!! To the SAN thread! I'm sure Mac will be here to welcome you shortly!

Hey, looking at your location, it looks like you're nearby! You're welcome to borrow them for a weekend or so if you'd like a true glimpse of the future! :rotfl:

To you especially & everyone else - be very, very cautious! Stephen passed his road test this morning! :banana: However, just barely. Apparently got stuck behind a garbage truck and waited a bit and then passed when the truck stopped to pick up trash. He evidently went a bit over the yellow line in passing, which was a major hit. He said the alternative was to sideswipe the garbage truck! :confused3 He also got another major hit (each of these like 10 points off when max off is 24) for not noticing that the driver of the semi passing him on the freeway was brushing his teeth at the time. :confused: Guess I didn't know that was a relevant thing to be watching while driving!

Anyways, as of this morning our insurance premium went up another $487 for a 6 month period (see, I was exaggerating yesterday when I said $500! ;) ). In case you're wondering, our car insurance is now 4 TIMES as much as it was 20 months ago before two teens started driving! :scared1:

19.gif

make way for another cheesehead........
that's marcie and myself(kind of) also

Welcome Poohbug!
just think of us as your home away from home.

it's a chat thread where we talk about everything.
january will be a great time for universal.
they don't get snow like we do in that month......:laughing:

if you rather talk about the littles becoming teens, you are among friends.
many of us here have already had the breakdown when ours turned into teens....

do stick around.
we are a friendly bunch and love the darkside.

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:WELCOME!!! To the SAN thread! I'm sure Mac will be here to welcome you shortly!

Hey, looking at your location, it looks like you're nearby! You're welcome to borrow them for a weekend or so if you'd like a true glimpse of the future! :rotfl:

To you especially & everyone else - be very, very cautious! Stephen passed his road test this morning! :banana: However, just barely. Apparently got stuck behind a garbage truck and waited a bit and then passed when the truck stopped to pick up trash. He evidently went a bit over the yellow line in passing, which was a major hit. He said the alternative was to sideswipe the garbage truck! :confused3 He also got another major hit (each of these like 10 points off when max off is 24) for not noticing that the driver of the semi passing him on the freeway was brushing his teeth at the time. :confused: Guess I didn't know that was a relevant thing to be watching while driving!

Anyways, as of this morning our insurance premium went up another $487 for a 6 month period (see, I was exaggerating yesterday when I said $500! ;) ). In case you're wondering, our car insurance is now 4 TIMES as much as it was 20 months ago before two teens started driving! :scared1:

you are talking pennies.

try having 3 teen sons on your policy at once.

and their rate does not decrease until age 24 on our policy...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter