Something About Nothing.........#7

Status
Not open for further replies.
but you can do the student rate or some companies have it as the "vacation/limited time driving" rate when the oldest is away at college then.

Good evening all,the whining out of work homie in.I tell ya what its like the rumble in the jungle at my house lately.DING DING DING
17.gif
come out fighting!!
I'm now seeing what goes on at the house during the day and watching the kids do anything is like watching the grass grow....

As far as the job interview went.I GOT HIRED :woohoo:
Well part time anyway,30hrs a week.Its a start!!
I went in looking like A cowboy.Western shirt,blue jeans and cowboy boots I've not worn in 5yrs.What A sight..

yeehaw, congrats donald!:yay:can't keep a good duck down!

thanx gals - now im really dreading making that call to insurer once jr passes his DL test

borgs vs clone warriors...hmmm age old battle between the force & assimilation...wonder what odds vegas would lay down on that?

Good evening all,the whining out of work homie in.I tell ya what its like the rumble in the jungle at my house lately.DING DING DING
17.gif
come out fighting!!
I'm now seeing what goes on at the house during the day and watching the kids do anything is like watching the grass grow....

As far as the job interview went.I GOT HIRED :woohoo:
Well part time anyway,30hrs a week.Its a start!!
I went in looking like A cowboy.Western shirt,blue jeans and cowboy boots I've not worn in 5yrs.What A sight..

3.gif

CONGRATULATIONS DOUBLE D.........

and for the time you will not be working and at home, spend the time fishing so you don't know what the kids are doing.

off to work.
catch youse homies later.

smells like a new house is coming later today........

moving?

i've got the perfect fixer upper...

owned by a little old lady & her son

bonus rental unit to help pay the mortgage

my commision is negotiable:)

bates-motel.jpg

That is GREAT news Donald!! :banana::banana:

It is Halloween today so be prepared to see cut pics (my opinion) of my Fire Man & Pirate tomorrow!!!

If we are looking at new houses.....Scotlass better bring that pool boy back, and I would like the room with balcony looking at the ocean!!!

Guess what?!?!?!

My FIL is taking 18 of us to Mexico at the end of January!!!!! He says it is our Christmas gift from my late MIL!!!!
We were at Universal in October and now Mexico in January, we will have so much fun.....don't worry homies I will think of you when I am by the ocean :flower3:

It is Halloween today so be prepared to see cut pics (my opinion) of my Fire Man & Pirate tomorrow!!!

My FIL is taking 18 of us to Mexico at the end of January!!!!! He says it is our Christmas gift from my late MIL!!!!
We were at Universal in October and now Mexico in January, we will have so much fun.....don't worry homies I will think of you when I am by the ocean :flower3:

bring us the pics!:banana:if it ever stops raining i may be able to put out the rest of my decorations and have a few to share myself;)
luv to give the little munchkins a good scare when they come to my house
skeletondanceltd.jpg

will he bring u back too?:lmao:seriously, sounds like FIL is a keeper, congrats!

2.gif

Just sitting and watching Ghost Adventures Live on the Travel Cannel.Pretty kool show!

Hey Todd,HHN is over.Your the king of siggies.What do you have up your sleeve for the new one??Give us A clue,or your gonna surprise us?
Knowing you your working on it now.:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter