Something About Nothing...........#8

Status
Not open for further replies.
congrats to marci's son:thumbsup2that's a big deal & corresponding commitment, ROTC can be a great program for those willing to commit, good luck to him.
:yay:

And :yay: me...I've lost 14# since this time last year--and that was on the notorious doctor's scales!!!

Still want those pesky 10 to go.

And DH only had to be told by a coworker about a lawsuit for one of the drugs that he is taking to get him to quit taking and lost 10# almost immediately. (yep...this would be the same DH that I've repeatedly told him to quit taking said drugs, but who I am?? Just a past medical research librarian, but hey listen to your coworkers:rolleyes1)

I think we (DS and myself, maybe DD,but doubt it.) are going to go camping Friday night. My sister's children are on spring break, and she was going to drive up (from FL to AL) Also, my other sis. and her two kids. So there will be about 5 kids ages 5-9 We'll see if we can keep these kids entertained (with no electronics :scared1:)

Campsite: At my parents (they live on about 15 acres of land with a big pond), so not really roughing, but its a start, for non-campers. :goodvibes

tink20 we used to tent camp (a lot), bonding experience that we often speak of fondly...hold out for air mattresses:laughing:.

mj:woohoo:u go girl!

mac must've fell in the pot of java, here's a few life preservers

bought a box of these bad boys for family this weekend, tried to resist...didn't make it;)

DD....I'm sure we'd get along great. I can't wait to meet some of you peeps at HHN some year

I know we would.You should try it one year.Its great fun to put a face and spend a few hours with fellow Dis'ers!!:thumbsup2

Congrats marci on Stephan.MIT WOW!!Fingers,toes and eyes crossed the MRI comes out good..

Good luck tink20,thats alot of kids to take camping

Good afternoon homies just popping in to say hi and hope everyone is doing well

Welcome back, Coach!! We just saw La Nouba for the first time last November. It WAS wow!!

Yeah.. absolutely one of the best shows we've ever seen.. we LOVED IT..

BIG NEWS - HE GOT IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephen. To MIT. He just found out tonight! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

The $180,000 NROTC scholarship will also help immensely :thumbsup2, assuming we get him medically cleared again. He sees the neuro for a follow up MRI on May 2nd and if that's clear then he's good to go! Keep him in your prayers for us!!

Congrats!!! That is outstanding!!!

:yay:

And :yay: me...I've lost 14# since this time last year--and that was on the notorious doctor's scales!!!

Still want those pesky 10 to go.

And DH only had to be told by a coworker about a lawsuit for one of the drugs that he is taking to get him to quit taking and lost 10# almost immediately. (yep...this would be the same DH that I've repeatedly told him to quit taking said drugs, but who I am?? Just a past medical research librarian, but hey listen to your coworkers:rolleyes1)

Congrats to you, Minnie!!! Ahhh yes.. the last 10... always a challenge.. but just stick to it.. you will get it done!!!
I think we (DS and myself, maybe DD,but doubt it.) are going to go camping Friday night. My sister's children are on spring break, and she was going to drive up (from FL to AL) Also, my other sis. and her two kids. So there will be about 5 kids ages 5-9 We'll see if we can keep these kids entertained (with no electronics :scared1:)
Wife and I often talk about buying a big RV.... perhaps after we hit the lottery :lmao:

Campsite: At my parents (they live on about 15 acres of land with a big pond), so not really roughing, but its a start, for non-campers. :goodvibes

Good afternoon homies just popping in to say hi and hope everyone is doing well

Doing just fine here.. in the mist of planning for our return trip to USF!!!

ok here are the plans..

1. Hard Rock Hotel.. - club level.. for 3 nights.. - if we check out on the Saturday, do we still get our FOTL passes for that day???

2. Coco Water Resort- 4 nights.. probably get a family suite..

3. Seaworld for one day..

How does all that sound.. besides EXPENSIVE :rotfl:?

Yeah.. absolutely one of the best shows we've ever seen.. we LOVED IT..

Congrats!!! That is outstanding!!!

Congrats to you, Minnie!!! Ahhh yes.. the last 10... always a challenge.. but just stick to it.. you will get it done!!!

Doing just fine here.. in the mist of planning for our return trip to USF!!!
Thats great to hear coach and have a great time but our trip to Universal had to be canceled this year due to my dental problems but already saving for next year and concidering doing two weeks next instead of one to make up for missing this year :lmao:

ok here are the plans..

1. Hard Rock Hotel.. - club level.. for 3 nights.. - if we check out on the Saturday, do we still get our FOTL passes for that day???

Sounds like a great vacation.Yes your check out day you still get the FOTL privilege.We usually use the last day to catch a few rides in the morning and pool hop over to PBH.We ask for late check out and they never charge for it.

You gotta wright a review about CoCo Key.Always wondered about staying there.The website looks kool.

Oh forgot to add,try the Kitchen at HRH.Great food,service and vibe for the whole family..:thumbsup2

i .

how youse and the 'pool boy' doing?
once we hit 250 pages, i have to go make a new place for us.
and, we will be needing a pool and helper when that time comes....;)

hey, how's your boy doing?

I dont think I told youse but Freddy the pool boy has a 2nd job.
He is a football (soccer) player and he has joined CELTIC !!! :yay:
He has been injured for a good while but the commercial guys saw a window and he is now the face...and body...of the new club catalogue.

There is also a gigantic Freddy poster hangin out side the club shop for me too drool over match day.

So yeh,things are goooooood !!!

Ma boy is doin great,he is trainin hard at his breakin ( Im not aloud to call it breakdancing any more,its not cool) and lovin it.

Hope youse are all well...x

I think mac is busy putting the finishing touches on the house for the homies part #9!!:thumbsup2

Hard to believe we it's house #9 already..

ok here are the plans..

Probably not as expensive as our Poly Club Level stay :rotfl:

Thats great to hear coach and have a great time but our trip to Universal had to be canceled this year due to my dental problems but already saving for next year and concidering doing two weeks next instead of one to make up for missing this year :lmao:
Nice.. good call with the two weeks!

Sounds like a great vacation.Yes your check out day you still get the FOTL privilege.We usually use the last day to catch a few rides in the morning and pool hop over to PBH.We ask for late check out and they never charge for it.

You gotta wright a review about CoCo Key.Always wondered about staying there.The website looks kool.

Oh forgot to add,try the Kitchen at HRH.Great food,service and vibe for the whole family..:thumbsup2

I'll let you guys know about CoCo.. for sure. THanks for the kitchen tip!

Probably not as expensive as our Poly Club Level stay :rotfl:

Ohhhh you got me there...

coach SW is great, if interested check to see if u can still get the next day free via stopping @ gate:thumbsup2

i don't price out club level, just have never felt we'd use the gimmies as rarely do we spend much time at any hotel unless it's a beach trip, although the percs do sound luxe for those who can utilize them. Nice to have options, Orlando does it so well.:goodvibes

freddy the pool boy! i'll interpret that as 1st sign of spring:laughing:

Keisha-I will definitely need an air mattress.
DD-Thanks, need all the luck, I can get.
Coach-A RV would be soooo much better than the tent I'm gonna be in. I started thinking last night about, my nightly potty break, my box fan (must have white noise) and my morning coffee.
:scared1:

Can new homies come along for the ride? :flower3:
I think mac is busy putting the finishing touches on the house for the homies part #9!!:thumbsup2

Hard to believe we it's house #9 already..

Oh, one ? How do you do multiple quotes?

Keisha-I will definitely need an air mattress.
DD-Thanks, need all the luck, I can get.
Coach-A RV would be soooo much better than the tent I'm gonna be in. I started thinking last night about, my nightly potty break, my box fan (must have white noise) and my morning coffee.
:scared1:

Can new homies come along for the ride? :flower3:

Oh, one ? How do you do multiple quotes?
Tink you got the camping thing all wrong. Here's what I've done for ages--leave the kids at the campsite with pap and grandma, eat the marshmallows and s'mores, ride the boat, go home to my nice warm bed then let the g-parents drop them back off when they're done with kiddos:rolleyes1

as far as multi quote--click on the little quote sign for each person you want to quote then go back and click on the quote word and voila. :goodvibes

For all of you country fans out there, it looks like a great Jambo this year. Finally--it's been a little weak since Live Nation took over...http://www.wovk.com/pages/jith.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter