Something About Nothing...........#8

Status
Not open for further replies.
as far as multi quote--click on the little quote sign for each person you want to quote then go back and click on the quote word and voila. :goodvibes

Huh? I always wondered how to do that too but couldn't follow your logic.

Thank you Minniejack, I went to the test board, and it worked :yay:

As far as camping, I don't know what I have gotten myself into LOL. DH, isn't going, he said his idea of camping, is a hotel room with AC and TV.

Oh wait....I think I see the other button. Duh! :rolleyes1

Why yes.....yes I do.

Thank you Minniejack, I went to the test board, and it worked :yay:

As far as camping, I don't know what I have gotten myself into LOL. DH, isn't going, he said his idea of camping, is a hotel room with AC and TV.

BTW.....we camp about 20 times during the Spring/Summer seasons. We LOVE it!!!

*this now completes my quoting test* It better have worked!! :rolleyes:

Mad H.......you can get a higher post count if you don't use the multi quotes button......
;)

i was going to reply to all of you but have to stop and cook dinner.
i don't understand it.
i cooked last night and now they are ready to eat again. :confused3

i'll be back later tonight after idol to fix up our new dump.
i'll leave the key behind so youse all can find us again.

i've not lost a homie yet, i'll get you to the new place when i pay the first and last months rent on it.

im offsite ~ all the onsite hotels were silly expensive. got a great internet rate at the doubletree across the street, which let me add a day onto my stay.
(hard rock wanted over $400 a night!)

welcome

1.gif

to the newest homie, thebigkahuna

now where did that homie go?
i can't see em...........
come back
come back
where ever you are....
it's lots of fun here....come back....

Hey everyone

Mac.......feel better real soon

DD..........that is one gorgeous little baby. I`ve been told not to get broody!!!!

Marcie.......loved the trip report......pics were amazing.

Minniejack.......you`ve got to report this. Good luck with what you decide. Very brave of your son to tell you.

Had a strange dream last night, strangely enough had it once before.........in the dream I was talking to Macraven, Keishashadow, MetroWest and Mad Hattered in Citywalk.........but we all used our user names.........not real names......... and all conversations were like what they are on here ......in boxes....like a cartoon bubble.......very odd. And I hadn`t even had a glass of wine before I went to bed!!

Have a good week
good to see you here and i think that is kewl you had a dream about us homies at the darkside.

tell me the truth, did i look thin or fat in the dream.
if you say fat, you might have me mixed up with another homie......:rolleyes1

Good morning all.. we're back!!! I've got a trip report started somewhere around here...

To sum it up.. FANTASTIC TIME as usual...

Highlights:

1. Family time (of course)
2. Bay Lake Towers.. (very pleasantly surprised)
3. La Nouba - WOW...

Depressed to be back.. but good news is.. in just under 3 months.. we're headed back to Orlando to see Harry and the gang!!!

woo hoo the coach is back :yay: and hoping the trippie starts real soon.......

i reread the post.
he loves orlando so much he is going back for seconds soon!

If you only knew!!!;)

So far I've met mac,patster734,kieshashadow,CDN friends of pooh,Laurabearz,ky07,RAPstar,yellowfish,AlexandNessa,phamton and Purseval at our Dis meets at Uni.And yes they all say I'm CREEPY!!Wha-ha-ha-ha!!!Be afraid MH,be Very afriad......:upsidedow

you forgot darkie

imo psycho's one of the best horror flicks of it's time, as I tell my spawn: "A boy's best friend is his mother."

keep telling the spawns that so they remember.
it will pay off big time on mothers day this year.:thumbsup2

BIG NEWS - HE GOT IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephen. To MIT. He just found out tonight! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

The $180,000 NROTC scholarship will also help immensely :thumbsup2, assuming we get him medically cleared again. He sees the neuro for a follow up MRI on May 2nd and if that's clear then he's good to go! Keep him in your prayers for us!!

great news for the johnson family............
and that scholarship ain't nothing to sneeze at.......
congrats!

you bet.

:yay:

And :yay: me...I've lost 14# since this time last year--and that was on the notorious doctor's scales!!!

Still want those pesky 10 to go.

And DH only had to be told by a coworker about a lawsuit for one of the drugs that he is taking to get him to quit taking and lost 10# almost immediately. (yep...this would be the same DH that I've repeatedly told him to quit taking said drugs, but who I am?? Just a past medical research librarian, but hey listen to your coworkers:rolleyes1)

all i can think of is you lost 14 pounds.
if you had made a separate thread about the old man, i could have replied to that but the weight loss really caught my attention.
congrats.....
you soon will be skinny....

I think we (DS and myself, maybe DD,but doubt it.) are going to go camping Friday night. My sister's children are on spring break, and she was going to drive up (from FL to AL) Also, my other sis. and her two kids. So there will be about 5 kids ages 5-9 We'll see if we can keep these kids entertained (with no electronics :scared1:)

Campsite: At my parents (they live on about 15 acres of land with a big pond), so not really roughing, but its a start, for non-campers.

oh dear. have fun camping.
i have done plenty of sleeping on the ground in the tent type of vacay......
in a way, it was a lot of fun.

Good afternoon homies just popping in to say hi and hope everyone is doing well

how are you St. Lawrence?
you know we all think about you and wish you would drop in more often.
is the son still over in australia?

I dont think I told youse but Freddy the pool boy has a 2nd job.
He is a football (soccer) player and he has joined CELTIC !!! :yay:
He has been injured for a good while but the commercial guys saw a window and he is now the face...and body...of the new club catalogue.

There is also a gigantic Freddy poster hangin out side the club shop for me too drool over match day.

So yeh,things are goooooood !!!

Ma boy is doin great,he is trainin hard at his breakin ( Im not aloud to call it breakdancing any more,its not cool) and lovin it.

Hope youse are all well...x

i do hope you will bring Freddie to the new house.
if we have a pool, we will need your man.

you son sounds kewl.
dancing is always fun to watch, or do.

How did you like GLEE Mac?
i really liked the show last night!
i had no idea the two boys would do what they did but they did.
i liked the songs and the little speech that rachel did when she got the trophy from her peers.

I think mac is busy putting the finishing touches on the house for the homies part #9!!

Hard to believe we it's house #9 already..

you know me so well.........:laughing:
i was gonna decorate but will let the homies come do that in the new dump.

Probably not as expensive as our Poly Club Level stay

i think the poly club is more than i can pay.........
don't the rooms start out at $400 a night?

boy, are you and lee going to have fun staying there.!!
that place is gorgeous.

coach SW is great, if interested check to see if u can still get the next day free via stopping @ gate:thumbsup2

freddy the pool boy! i'll interpret that as 1st sign of spring:laughing:

you remember freddy too.........:laughing:

Can new homies come along for the ride? :flower3:

Of Course you will be coming too......
no one is left behind.

do i sound like the ad for education now?

Oh, one ? How do you do multiple quotes?

When you click the "quote" button it goes to the reply board with the quote. How do you go back and quote multiple ones?

Oh wait....I think I see the other button. Duh! :rolleyes1

Why yes.....yes I do.

*this now completes my quoting test* It better have worked!! :rolleyes:

i can sleep well at night now that MH has learned multi quoting........:yay:
i can just imagine him trying to figure that second button out and the excitment he had when it worked for him.
hope he didn't scare the cats..

i'm moving us in the middle of the night so we don't have to clean up the old house we were in for #8.

i didn't think the landlord was gonna give us back our security deposit anyway.

i do have to tell you, i am taking the room that has the ocean view with an evening sunset.

here is our new home: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=40352405&posted=1#post40352405.

we can go 250 pages before we get axed and the thread closes.
just starting the new digs now so we don't lose anyone in the moving process.

last homie to check out when you are on page 250, please close the door when you leave.

you will love your new home.

it does not snow there.
much

Hey DD - regarding your signature - you might like mine from a different forum I'm on - my siggie there (no cute kids on that one!) is:

"The problem with Internet quotes and statistics is that they are often wrongfully believed to be real." -Abraham Lincoln

Hey, where'd you all go?

Here I am on page 250, all by myself!!

Remind anyone else of Grover in "The Monster at the end of this Book"? :rotfl:

i'll be coming back here to catch the strays that don't have a GPS.......

i have never lost a homie in the last 4 years.....

Good morning all...

About to order the rooms from HRH.. we are very excited.. Plan is.. HRH rooms this paycheck, then CoCo Resort next paycheck.. then tickets...

Almost Friday... hang on everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter