Something About Nothing..........# 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
It got worse.

I`m grouchy, miserable, cold, hot, sore, achy, nose is bunged up, headachy and generally not happy at the moment. 2 days now.

I`ve got DH`s cold a million time worse than he had it.

And I`m on my own so generally feeling very sorry for myself :sad1: DH is at work and DS who has a bit of a cold is out with friends.

My lunch....if that`s what you can call it was 2 pain killers......white chocolate, a choc ice and a glass of lucozade.

Don`t like feeling like this but I can at least sit up for more than 20 minutes today :cool1:

10 days to go :dance3:

Good morning homies!
hope everyone is having a good weekend :)

Stressful week at work is over *YAY* and today is a laaaaazy sunday with this :happytv: this :laundy: & this :surfweb: being the only things going on :)

It got worse.

I`m grouchy, miserable, cold, hot, sore, achy, nose is bunged up, headachy and generally not happy at the moment. 2 days now.

I`ve got DH`s cold a million time worse than he had it.

And I`m on my own so generally feeling very sorry for myself :sad1: DH is at work and DS who has a bit of a cold is out with friends.

My lunch....if that`s what you can call it was 2 pain killers......white chocolate, a choc ice and a glass of lucozade.

Don`t like feeling like this but I can at least sit up for more than 20 minutes today :cool1:

10 days to go :dance3:
Poor Carole:hug:hope you feel better soon at least you have your trip to look forward to.

I'm headed to Panama City Beach this week to escape the heat in GA...100 plus for 3 days in a row. I can't wait to feel the sand between my toes:cloud9:

My weekend started today... yesterday was the last day of a rough week at work. (our work week runs from Wednesday to Tuesday) I'm off for the next two days :cloud9:

I really hope we get our HHN teaser this week. Some are speculating that they will wait another week to do it because of Despicable Me and the holiday. I'm not sure I can wait that long :scared:

Greenbrier County, WV
I drove through the storm with 70 mph winds near Morgantown, WV and then we ended up in Greenbrier County, WV where the storm had already passed through. We were there for our 20th anniversary. Here are some pics--these don't even begin to describe the damage. Gas shortages, no power, turned off the water supply because of no way to sanitize. This area is very rural and I bet some of these people won't see power for a month.

But you will never see the damage on this week's PGA Greenbrier classic--it was amazing the way the hotel handled this catastrophe. Today, they were without power and still trying to maintain their high caliber image and had lunch and dinner for free--albeit today was on paper plates due to health regulations, but WAY TO GO GREENBRIER!

IMG-20120629-00231.jpg

Driving under live electric and huge trees with 6 ft of road

IMG-20120701-00245.jpg

Back of Director's Box at Greenbrier Classic
IMG-20120701-00251.jpg

Huge tree in Greenbrier County, White Sulphur springs--at least 12 ft high
IMG-20120630-00239.jpg

18th Hole at Greenbrier Classic to start Monday, July 2 with practice and Tiger :)
IMG-20120630-00238.jpg

Pictures do not even begin to show the damage. We waited in line at the Dept of Highways for gas for over 2 hrs. (and only a few idiots that tried to jump line and no fights) It's an anniversary we will never forget! Pray for the people of West Virginia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter