Something About Nothing..........# 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
it'll always be MGM (Mouse

Glad to see the U AP rates dropped for October:banana:, pretty soon they'll be paying us to stay. Quite the deal for deluxe properties but still so many complain how expensive it is to stay onsite vs WDW value properties.:upsidedow Nothing wrong with stockpiling park tickets, better return to value than you'll get in a bank.

[/B]

keisha, let me see....

a night stay at the values at the motherland resort, $127 + tax.
a night stay at RPH w/ap code, $144 + tax.

of course, can't mix apples with oranges, but just saying there is the world of difference of a disney value room compared to the Loews deluxe.

good morning homies!

How was the weekend? It was nasty rainy here & I messed up my computer & can't get on the internet. don't know what I did or how to fix it!!
Lucky for me I have a friend in the IT department at work ;)

Have a great Monday! If i get my 'puter fixed, I'll talk to you all later tonight!!

i'm guessing the puter did not get fixed yet.
fixed.
i had my 2 cats fixed..

nevermind.

hope you get it fixed so you can come back and play tonight with us!

Remember the b
ullies of my daughter last year? w/o implicating myself in writing, let's just say the circle of life finally brought some justice...:goodvibes

yupp maybe it was lion king reruns over the weekend:rolleyes1

i remember that......
are they banned from the park district???

Hi homies :wave:

mj, glad justice was finally served.

janet, I couldn't pass up those good AP rates so when my friend said she wanted to book a cheap hotel the night before WDW, I told her I would pay for RPR instead and if she didn't want to spring for a ticket she could just hang out at the pool while I make a dash at the parks. It's not the best scenario, but I'll take any time on the darkside when I can get it.

I renewed my AP today :woohoo: for 365 more days of fun!(at least that's what the guy on the phone said) Hopefully, we can take a longer trip later this year.

Hope everyone has a great week:goodvibes

i'll be at the darkside that same day you will be.

if your friend doesn't buy a ticket, i will follow you around........

i mean, we can do some rides together.

i'll be at the darkside that same day you will be.

if your friend doesn't buy a ticket, i will follow you around........

i mean, we can do some rides together.

::yes::sounds like fun to me although with the looo...ng list my daughter has given me for HP stuff, I may spend most of my time shopping:rolleyes1

The candy shop is what the list is for....chocolate frogs, treacle fudge, exploding bonbons, fizzing whizbies etc....and I have a few items to add to the list, yum. I can almost feel the pounds returning as I type.

the ring leader herself got herself into her own bowl of muck--not a thing to do with me--I just gloated when I predicted on Friday something would happen and it did and well let's just say no paycheck for her...

Add me to the list of people who just saved over $100 on my one night stay at RPH in October with the AP discount! :woohoo:

is this tuesday or wednesday?

Tuesday. And I only have to work the rest of the day and tomorrow and I'm off until July 9th! WOOHOO:cool1: Of course going camping this weekend when our temps are supposed to hit 105! :headache:

Hey all, Back from Scotland and had such a lovely time. Weather was awful but we weren`t doing much anyway. It`s still awful here too!!!

What is up with the weather everywhere???? I hope Orlando is drier in 2 weeks time.......it has looked dreadful last couple of weeks!!!!!

I think we are set to go........mum gave us some money to get ourselves a "wee treat" when we`re over, so will change that into $$$ and that`s us sorted I think. Not much else to organise really. Getting impatient now :hyper:

DH has had a nasty cold last few days.....told him to keep it to himself and chased him to a spare room last night.......is that heartless :rolleyes1

Welcome back Carole...I know you're getting excited for your trip and having experienced a bad cold on vacation, I don't blame you for chasing him out....take no chances.

I just looked at the forecast and it's supposed to be 103 here on Saturday:scared1:

woo HOO! i loves me a working 'puter!!!!

Hi Homies!
its a super stressful work week, so I may not be around a lot...even tho I DID just get my 'puter fixed! Now I wont have a lot of spare time till after the 1st of the month....hope it's a great week for everyone :)

(anyone watching Storage Wars tonight? Its a guilty pleasure of mine:) )

I saw a video link with teaser that storage wars is 'scripted' doesn't matter to me, it's a hoot

carole - things should dry out nicely in the next 2 weeks in orlando, glad u had a good time in scotland.

keisha, let me see....

a night stay at the values at the motherland resort, $127 + tax.
a night stay at RPH w/ap code, $144 + tax.

of course, can't mix apples with oranges, but just saying there is the world of difference of a disney value room compared to the Loews deluxe.

but so many just don't get it:confused3

It's a good thing to see so many homies cleaning up on the AP rates for October

the ring leader herself got herself into her own bowl of muck--not a thing to do with me--I just gloated when I predicted on Friday something would happen and it did and well let's just say no paycheck for her...

muck is such a great word, hope the wilderbeastie stays stuck in it;) since the lion king is lurking

Tuesday. And I only have to work the rest of the day and tomorrow and I'm off until July 9th! WOOHOO:cool1: Of course going camping this weekend when our temps are supposed to hit 105! :headache:

well that's grrreat, enjoy! July 9th sounds so far away.

Just read that corona was bought by budweiser. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing for my fav brew, maybe it'll crop up in more venues now.:wizard:

i would say sleep naked if it hits 105 but then you might get a lot of skeeter bites in the butt.
yes, it is tuesday but will be wednesday by the time i post this....

have a fun camping trip in your camper.

Hey all, Back from Scotland and had such a lovely time. Weather was awful but we weren`t doing much anyway. It`s still awful here too!!!

What is up with the weather everywhere???? I hope Orlando is drier in 2 weeks time.......it has looked dreadful last couple of weeks!!!!!

I think we are set to go........mum gave us some money to get ourselves a "wee treat" when we`re over, so will change that into $$$ and that`s us sorted I think. Not much else to organise really. Getting impatient now :hyper:

DH has had a nasty cold last few days.....told him to keep it to himself and chased him to a spare room last night.......is that heartless :rolleyes1

not heartless.
i think it is considered smart.
now you can watch tv until 4 in the morning and he won't know since he is in the other room.
one of my sons is in London tonight.
i told him to buy me a magnet for the fridge but i don't think he listened to me.
i was driving him to the airport when i told him this but with the radio so dang loud, he'll claim he never heard me.

that is good you were able to see your mum before your vacation.

Welcome back Carole...I know you're getting excited for your trip and having experienced a bad cold on vacation, I don't blame you for chasing him out....take no chances.

I just looked at the forecast and it's supposed to be 103 here on Saturday:scared1:

i wish we could hit 103.
today was a bummer, it only got to 75.
right now it is 60 but going down to 54 in the wee hours.

it is forecasted we will hit 80 tomorrow and 85-then 86 the next days.

ah..........finally........summer will be here!
i'm about one mile off of Lake Michigan.
that keeps our temps very much lower what you see for chicago or milwaukee.

woo HOO! i loves me a working 'puter!!!!

Hi Homies!
its a super stressful work week, so I may not be around a lot...even tho I DID just get my 'puter fixed! Now I wont have a lot of spare time till after the 1st of the month....hope it's a great week for everyone :)

(anyone watching Storage Wars tonight? Its a guilty pleasure of mine:) )

i was wondering when your puter would get well and you would be back here.
you were missed.

yup, i like storage wars and i heard on E that it was staged.
i was watching wrestling and missed storage wars...

keisha, i forgot what you posted but wanted to give you a shout out anyhoot.

got to go to city hall tomorrow for our building permit.

i will link the new homie thread here once i make the #10 episode........

oooh, can we get new curtains?

your color choice??
i think we shall go red this time around...:thumbsup2

city hall was closed when i got there so will try tomorrow for the building permit.

of course i'll do a link on this thread to the new home for homies...

your color choice??
i think we shall go red this time around...:thumbsup2

Can I have purple please......:rolleyes1 I love purple!!!

Guess who has a cold :headache:

Yep my DH does like to share!!!! Touch wood mine is milder than his because I take all the meds to fight it. So bit of a blocked nose and bit of a sore throat and a bit of a heavy head. Hoping it doesn`t get worse now. Still, at least it`s now and not in 2 weeks!!!

Had massive flooding in our area last night, we are ok but some places were badly affected. Thunder and lightning with hailstones and all the time boiling hot....very strange. Today it`s blowing a gale and hot and humid again.

Less than 2 weeks till our trip :cheer2: :cheer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter