Something About Nothing..........# 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi ya' homie brab! :wave2:

don't forget to take sunscreen!

enjoy your vacation and have loads of fun.

we're not moving yet.
i have to clean the basement before i get us a new joint to live at.......

thanks for reminding we have more days this week til the weekend.

WAIT........i just remembered i'm not working now.
skool out for the summer.
nevermind.

i like mgm for the shops, tot, tsm, star tours since it changed to various endings, great movie ride for the clips not the ride necessarily where the CM yaks during the ride, beauty and the beast and PrimeTime 50's restaurant.

at MK i like the people mover, space mt, haunted mansion, pooh ride, shops, poc and cop, the train when my feet are tired, and buzz and laugh house.
it's laugh "something"

Oh great, now I dont know where to go!!! :rotfl2:
I've never been on space mt. I love POC & HM.
And I really want to go back on TOT. I dont know what to do!!

maybe its easier to just stick with US & IOA.....:goodvibes

did you all still want a TR outta me...even tho we're not heading to the parks (again) this year? just checking...have to know how accurate to take notes or just lots of pix...or both?

I LOVE your trip reports ::yes:: ::yes:: So a definite vote for a great big yes from me :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

I've never been on space mt. I love POC & HM.
And I really want to go back on TOT. I dont know what to do!!

maybe its easier to just stick with US & IOA.....:goodvibes

We don`t go to Disney anymore.........but will go back sometime. We would do MK for HM.....Splash M......POTC and Wishes......that`s about it. Oh a Dole Whip :thumbsup2

I was the Captain of Disappointment coming off of Space Mountain.......I was so let down after hearing how good it was.....I thought it was awful........But what do I know I`m very usually in the minority of opinion. Lots love it...I just don`t.

MGM......for ToT and RnRc........that`s it :confused3

I can`t choose between US/IOA. Love them both :cheer2:

Won`t be around till Saturday night now, off to Scotland tomorrow to see my lovely mum. All 3 of us going this time as DS exams are finally over :cool1:

4-5 hour drive depending on traffic.........then try and not be spoiled by all the lovely home baking she does.......not good for the diet :rolleyes2

So have great couple of days....and if we do move.....give me a holler so I find you guys :wave2:

hey everyone :wave2:

thot I'd pop in to say "HI"...before Mac packs up and moves again!! :rolleyes2

getting ready for our trip...did you all still want a TR outta me...even tho we're not heading to the parks (again) this year? just checking...have to know how accurate to take notes or just lots of pix...or both?

hope everyone is well....did I miss anything? :rotfl2: maybe some cliff notes??

well...off to do stuff....be bak l8r...

:wave2: hi stranger

:confused3my dates are oct 4th thru oct 8th...your blonde moment was correct....:laughing:

dang..............
you know what i was looking at?
your siggie of pofq ...oct 12.

oops......that means 2012.

duh........

i took it as the 12th of october so that is why i said what i said.
and yes, i just thought of that.:rolleyes1

vicki i hope you don't ditch me now knowing of my blonde moments...

Yeah just purchased a new car! It's a Honda Accord and I went from a big truck that got 14 MPG to this so I'm loving it. :cool1:

those cars are kewl.

with all the gas money you are going to be saving, you can buy beer with that savings....

Just stopping by to say hi homies
It's our last day at the darkside and we had so much fun DW started crying cause we have to leave in the morning but she calmed down once I told her we would be back next year :goodvibes

It's our last day at the darkside and we had so much fun DW started crying cause we have to leave in the morning but she calmed down once I told her we would be back next year :goodvibes

Glad your having a great time. It's always sad to leave.

We can't wait till next week when we visit.:goodvibes

Well ... finally decided on dates for our October trip ... plus I was able to get a club level room at the Poly with a discount! :cool1:

... now to watch for airfare :surfweb:

tell her we homies said, don't cry....:hug:
there will be another trip for her.

vacations are for fun and it sounds like both of youse had a lot of full at the darkside.

Glad your having a great time. It's always sad to leave.

We can't wait till next week when we visit.:goodvibes

9 full nights.
yup, youse will have a lot of fun at the darkside.

planned on where to eat this time around?

ever go to Boulangeria at the studios, or the orchid court lounge?

i hit both of those places a lot.

oh, and i kind of live at Finnegans and Louies during hhn.....and in the daytime.

you'll be able to take in the parade, despicable me and the night time spectacular.

lucky ducky...

Well ... finally decided on dates for our October trip ... plus I was able to get a club level room at the Poly with a discount! :cool1:

... now to watch for airfare :surfweb:

bonlee, are you near where Porter flies out of?

i see ads all the time for canada to chgo to orlando with that company.
the prices they have been running specials on have been cheaper than what i pay for my flights.

congrats on getting a discount for the room.
this is the second year in a row that i got a 40% off room.
sweet for both of us.

:cloud9:
dang..............
you know what i was looking at?
your siggie of pofq ...oct 12.

oops......that means 2012.

duh........

i took it as the 12th of october so that is why i said what i said.
and yes, i just thought of that.:rolleyes1

vicki i hope you don't ditch me now knowing of my blonde moments...
It's ok mac, I have my occasional blonde moments even though I'm a brunette;)

I'm consideriing adding one night at RPR probably pre-WDW.....if I can talk my friend into it. We could meet up then....sounds like a plan:woohoo:

9 full nights.
yup, youse will have a lot of fun at the darkside.

planned on where to eat this time around?

ever go to Boulangeria at the studios, or the orchid court lounge?

i hit both of those places a lot.

oh, and i kind of live at Finnegans and Louies during hhn.....and in the daytime.

you'll be able to take in the parade, despicable me and the night time spectacular.

lucky ducky...

Boulangeria is pretty good. We have had quick breakfast in the Orchid lounge. Finnegans and Louies are great also. We are going to plan our days around meals.:goodvibes We also now love Mythos. Also ended up with a free breakfast buffet in Islands Dinning Room, which is always great.

It looks like we are getting free Disney tickets, so we are going to grab a few days down there also (Keep fingers crossed).:thumbsup2 Have not been down there since 2008, our hearts are with Universal.

hey all:)the mr and I just starting to feel what passes for normal I think we had bonnie's bug. btw, that's a good deal to score on relatively last minute trip:thumbsup2, now the airfare, and the car. Supposed to revisit chopping down a big pine tree in back yard this weekend, oh joy.

I still call it "Mickey Gotcher Money" too!
it'll always be MGM (MouseGotcherMoney) to me, still remember the 1st time one of the comedian bus drivers used that line. Now it's all business:rolleyes:but some of those older dudes (NYC retired transit) were hysterical.

Glad to see the U AP rates dropped for October:banana:, pretty soon they'll be paying us to stay. Quite the deal for deluxe properties but still so many complain how expensive it is to stay onsite vs WDW value properties.:upsidedow Nothing wrong with stockpiling park tickets, better return to value than you'll get in a bank.

barb - r u kidding? ur TRs are epic!

good morning homies!

How was the weekend? It was nasty rainy here & I messed up my computer & can't get on the internet. don't know what I did or how to fix it!!
Lucky for me I have a friend in the IT department at work ;)

Have a great Monday! If i get my 'puter fixed, I'll talk to you all later tonight!!

Remember the bullies of my daughter last year? w/o implicating myself in writing, let's just say the circle of life finally brought some justice...:goodvibes

yupp maybe it was lion king reruns over the weekend:rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter