Sorry-but this must be said!

pjpoohbear

<font color=blue>Back in DVC point Debt!<br><font
To Ohana4 and the ladies who did the Dining swap,

Awesome Work!

I got my package today, may have been in the mailbox since Friday (opps), and the items are just delightful! I have so many dinning pictures and now I have elements and inspiration to put them on pages. THANKS Ohana4 for hosting and to all the ladies who particiated.

Penny

I bet they look great! Do you have any pictures of the items we could see??? :teeth:

PrincessNancy96 said:
Whew! That title.. I thought we were in trouble!!!

Me, too! :rotfl2: I thought they were going to ban swaps or something! What would we do????? :lmao:

StitchIsOurHero said:
Me, too! :rotfl2: I thought they were going to ban swaps or something! What would we do????? :lmao:
I think we would go nuts..but I'd be more worried about what your DH would think we did... afterall we helped him earn that tag! :goodvibes

PrincessNancy96 said:
I think we would go nuts..but I'd be more worried about what your DH would think we did... afterall we helped him earn that tag! :goodvibes

I know! I think his tag getting screwed up would be worse than giving up his PlayStation time and watching baseball time! :rotfl2:

StitchIsOurHero said:
I know! I think his tag getting screwed up would be worse than giving up his PlayStation time and watching baseball time! :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: You aren't kidding.. He'd never be able to see the Red Sox play... I bet that could lead to a grouchy day!!! I know if my DH can't watch Notre Dame play we are in trouble!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter