Southwest Release Schedule

A customer service rep for Southwest told me that the November schedule SHOULD be released the first week of May. I wonder if everything is a guess?

They just changed it. I'm so mad right now.

We are currently accepting air reservations through November 2, 2019. On May 29, 2019 we will open our schedule for sale through January 5, 2020. This date is subject to change! Please check back frequently.

They just changed it. I'm so mad right now.

We are currently accepting air reservations through November 2, 2019. On May 29, 2019 we will open our schedule for sale through January 5, 2020. This date is subject to change! Please check back frequently.

I'd still check on the 23rd and each day following. Last round, they changed the date from Friday am to Monday am. The window actually opened on Saturday am.

I check often as well as I need flights for January 18!

Just looked this morning, and the website now says June 20th for tickets through January 2020. I just want to buy my tickets!

What website do you use to find this info? Is it just southwest - anywhere special?
I will be looking at May 2020 dates eventually.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter