Souvenir cup at Knotts/Universal Studios

GenGen22

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if they have a refillable souvenir cup at knotts or US? I think I remember them having one at US but its been a few years since I've been there & I know they got rid of the all you can eat pass so I'm not sure if they still have it. Also how much is it & where do you get it from in the parks?

TIA! :)

Yes, the do have a refillable cup at Knott's We got it in February-and good news for me, they had just switched from Pepsi to Coke! Yeah! Your refills are free the day you buy-they put a colored wrist band around the bottle to designate the day. You don't have to show a receipt. :)

It's $12.99 for one (with a large soda at $3.79 you'll save money if you get 4 drinks.) Plus you can use on future trips and it's only .99 for a refill.

Coke Selections.

We don't normally get sodas at KBF since they were Pepsi. We wanted a snack and went into Coasters for fries and saw that they now carried Coke. According to the employee they had just switched over. We'll be going this Thursday for the opening of their Boardwalk area. I will be bringing my cup with us.

You can even get Knott's Boysenberry Punch!

BTW, you must have their fried chicken! If you don't go to Mrs. Knott's you can get it to-go right next door (that's what we do). If you do ask for them to get if fresh from the kitchen. I was told this tip years ago by an employee-this way the chicken is hot! (and so good!)

Don't know about US but I assume they do as well. We got one last year at IOA in Orlando and the employee there told us he thought we could use it at US Hollywood too! Their deal was different. Refills are .89 (inc. the day of purchase) There is (was a discount) if you bought more than 1. I wish I had seen it before I bought ours and I would have asked someone in line if they wanted to buy ours together.

Soda cup was $7.99, refills .89. We also bought the popcorn bucket for $4.99 and refills were are also .89. I don't think it saved us money on our visit but my DM and DSis used our containers last month and saved money that way.

You'll notice that KBF is more for drinks than US. Also than DLR. This has been the case for years. Another reason why we usually haven't bought drinks at KBF before the refillable cup.

Thanks for your response!! $12 is not bad at all for a whhole days drinks!! There are 5 of us so we will buy 2 of them so hopefully they do have that discount at US :) when we went to IOA we brought our cups from Sea World Orlando as they are owned by the same company so it was a good deal.

FYI-refills at Knott's just went up to .99 from .89. Passholders do get 10% off. We were just there yesterday and got a refill at Knotts and one at Soak City.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter