Souvenirs for Family

worried about them breaking. Will they wrap them really nicely for you?
Has the pearl experience opened yet in Japan?
They wrap them well but in doing so they take up a lot of room in your luggage. If you go this route you may want to look into having them shipped home. Normally ornaments at Disney start around $25/each.

No, I don't believe the pearl experience has opened in Japan yet.

I always like specialty beverage containers (including at bars/lounges like Trader Sam's) and this trip I got my young cousin who's a Star Wars superfan one of the Millennium Falcon popcorn buckets. Generally any containers with food or drink can be purchased with the food or drink provided separately so they won't get dirty. I'm also a big fan of gifting magnets, the character shaped pens, and themed drinking glasses (e.g. lands or specific rides). I'm not sure what family members you're gifting for, but I'll sometimes get my mom a WDW frame and put one of my ride photos in it. Just some ideas to help you get started!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter