Spa info -

I've been to the GF spa and Mandara at the Dolphin. They are both nice, though I thought GF was a bit overpriced. I've been to other Four Seasons spas, but not the Orlando one. If the Orlando one is anything like the other FS spas I've been to, it probably blows all of the WDW ones out of the water!

I've been to the spa at Saratoga Springs 2x. I enjoyed the experience very much and was pleasantly surprised to find that they did not push products the way other spas (not Disney) do. It was a peaceful, calm, relaxing experience. I've had 2 massages and 2 exfoliation treatments. Both lovely.

Hands down, without hesitation the Four Seasons.

It is a true spa experience. I believe if you do a treatment that is 80 minutes in length or longer, you get access to their pools for the day. I surprised my Husband with a couples massage in one of their spa treatment bungalows and then we spent the day at the oasis pool (21 years of age and older) and it was glorious! Even the pool staff and service is unmatched. It was the right balence of not bugging you too much, but your drink was never empty kind of service.

There is also zero selling of products after your treatment.

It's a lot of fun and relaxing. The wife and I did the couple massage at Sense GF.

Get there early and enjoy the spa if you choose massages. You can enjoy all the amenities while you are there the whole day. We did not know this. This summer when we go back we will make it an afternoon event at the pool, spa and massages.

We chose the 80 minute massage.

I booked my Groupon at Mandara. Had a problem getting through-not sure if they were really busy or if they were having problems with the phones. In any case, the Groupon included a 50 minute massage, 60 minute facial, hot stone therapy, paraffin hand treatment and a frangipani hair/scalp treatment. Will let you all know how it goes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter