Space 220 for party of 5

DisneyMomx7

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if their are window tables available for a party of 5, or if you can make reservations in the Lounge for a party of 5?

just from making lounge reservations, I believe the largest party you can reserve there is 4.

Just my opinion, but I don’t see the desirability of a window table there. It’s not like Coral Reef or any other place with an actual view. You’re just sitting right next to a screen. We thought our elevated view from the lounge was better than the view from the window tables because you get a better perspective.

Does anyone know if their are window tables available for a party of 5, or if you can make reservations in the Lounge for a party of 5?

I didn't see any oversized booths. My guess is you will be given a table which are right next to the booths and have an equally or better view being able to see more of the windows.

Lounge I think seats 2 or 4, 5 could be seated together at the bar but your back is to the windows.

We observed a family of 5 on 12/9/21, being set at one of the tables next to the booths (2nd row of tables). The father asked to see if they could be seated at the open booth, just cleared and setup, and the floor manager allowed them to move over. The family of 5, did include two (2) small children. If all adults, it would be a tight fit. I would note that sitting in the booths you do get the reflection of the ceiling lighting in your view. Sitting in the next level (row 3- about 3-4 stairs up) eliminates this reflection.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter