Space 220 Lounge seating Q

ejgonz2

DIS Veteran
Hi, our fam of 6 (2 adults, 4 kids ages 7-13) are headed back to WDW in October. We got reservations to Space 220 lounge but we’re only able to get 3 reservations for 2 people each. Since we only have 2 adults, I booked one reservation with my dads profile (same name as mine) but he won’t be there. Will Disney be able to combine 2 of our reservations into one? If they cannot, will they allow us to still check in with my credit card and allow my 13 yo and 10 yo to sit by themselves?

TIA!

They only have smaller tables in the lounge. Think max 4 people but most are 2-tops. So will have to split party. But think you can do it. Especially with reservations (vs. walk-up).

They are 4 tops or 2 tops, so no.

I'm not sure if they would let a 13 and 10 year old sit alone. It is in a bar area, so I can see them being strict about that one actually.

Hi, our fam of 6 (2 adults, 4 kids ages 7-13) are headed back to WDW in October. We got reservations to Space 220 lounge but we’re only able to get 3 reservations for 2 people each. Since we only have 2 adults, I booked one reservation with my dads profile (same name as mine) but he won’t be there. Will Disney be able to combine 2 of our reservations into one? If they cannot, will they allow us to still check in with my credit card and allow my 13 yo and 10 yo to sit by themselves?

TIA!
They don't ask for ID so you can just check in with both names. Let them know you are all together and hopefully they can get creative to seat you at 2 tables instead of 3 ... but as PP stated the biggest table is for 4 maximum.

This is the Lounge seating ⬇️

1691537966586.png

I am not 100% sure but there was also a small section to the right of the bar in the picture or the other side that was also lounge seating. It was one row that was higher up and had small tables sort of like bar seating. The main tables were much larger.
I will add our group of 7 all felt the lunch menu was well worth the cost the service was outstanding and food was excellent. I will add no one was ordering a burger. The calamari, Tuna, Salmon, steak and others were very good.

I am not 100% sure but there was also a small section to the right of the bar in the picture or the other side that was also lounge seating. It was one row that was higher up and had small tables sort of like bar seating. The main tables were much larger.
I will add our group of 7 all felt the lunch menu was well worth the cost the service was outstanding and food was excellent. I will add no one was ordering a burger. The calamari, Tuna, Salmon, steak and others were very good.
That corner booth that you can see at the end of the bar is restaurant seating, as are the tables next to it - right behind the person taking the pic. We’ve been placed there both times we’ve eaten in the restaurant - right by the bathroom…

The restaurant opened with WHITE tables are for Lounge guests and BLACK tables are for Restaurant guests. It would not surprise me that on some days a few of the back corner Lounge tables are dedicated to Restaurant if they were able to book a "full seating" as they will make more money that way. You can see the table top colors in these photos. White on left in Lounge, Black on right in Restaurant.

1691587853867.png

1691587887428.png

Not the seats by the bathroom the last picture from Hopper on the right all the way in the back. The tables are very small. While I did not look to see exactly what the people there were eating it seemed they had a much smaller menu then we what we had. It is hard to see in the picture they are up higher as well sort of a 3rd level from the booths in front of the windows. The people sitting there were in a straight line like sitting at a bar no one could sit on the opposite side.

Hopefully 1 parent will be able to sit with 3 of the kids at a 4 top and 1 parent with the other child at a 2 top....I wouldn't stress too much about this. You have reservations and I'm sure they will try their best to accommodate your party.

Hopefully 1 parent will be able to sit with 3 of the kids at a 4 top and 1 parent with the other child at a 2 top....I wouldn't stress too much about this. You have reservations and I'm sure they will try their best to accommodate your party.
I wouldn't bet on that being possible. If they booked for 2, that's probably the 2 top. The tables aren't pushed together or anything. This isn't flexible like everywhere else in Disney.

I booked 2 and 2 and we were at 2 tops nowhere near each other.

Space 220 Lounge is a wait just to get a normal table with an ADR, I don’t want to know how long they’d make you wait for 3 near each other- if that is even possible! If I was in your shoes I’d pass on the 2-2-2 gamble.

There are a lot of neat atmosphere places in EP to eat. Space 220 gets all the attention but for kids Coral Reef is pretty darn cool. And in Mexico you can eat inside a pyramid and maybe see boats go by. The screens at Space 220 get boring quick…

Space 220 Lounge is a wait just to get a normal table with an ADR, I don’t want to know how long they’d make you wait for 3 near each other- if that is even possible! If I was in your shoes I’d pass on the 2-2-2 gamble.

There are a lot of neat atmosphere places in EP to eat. Space 220 gets all the attention but for kids Coral Reef is pretty darn cool. And in Mexico you can eat inside a pyramid and maybe see boats go by. The screens at Space 220 get boring quick…

We’re big space geeks and have done all the other experience dining at Epcot.

You will absolutely love your visit then!

There are tables for 4 so I’m thinking they can combine your group so that 4 are at one table and 2 at another. Whether they are close or not, you will all get to share the experience.

Be patient, though, since this may require some maneuvering on the part of the staff when you check in. I think given your party’s composition, they will try to accommodate you.

Enjoy!

Then an extra long wait for a table for 4 and 2 sounds like it will be worth it your crew. I would still set a dining alerts for 4 and see if you can pair it to make life easier for everyone. But if you see it be FAST, you can be on your phone when the alert hits and still not fast enough sometimes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter