Space 220 Review

I still can't decide whether to keep ours later this month!

I'm going in with low expectations based on the mixed reviews, but I'm usually of the mindset to trying everything once and decide for myself. It will likely be a one and done, but I'm ok with that. I think the teens will like the atmosphere and they are happy anywhere they can get a filet :)

How long did dinner take? We have a concert and want to make sure we have time for both!
I've only had lunch, which is 2 courses as opposed to 3. I mean, they were attentive and got the food out pretty fast. Lunch took me about an hour, but if you know what you want from the beginning and aren't planning on ordering an extra round of drinks, dinner may not take much more than an hour, though I cannot say for certain.

have dinner there 11/10
it was ok…. having done it i dont need to do it again…
plan on $100 buck per person, and $$20 per drink…
the Host and serving staff are not great with allergies…. The chefs did a great job with the allergies

I got the pork chop, slightly over cooked, other wise would have been great..
My daughters med-rare steak was well….

my wife short rib looked amazing,
my sons med well steaks were perfect…
My other son and daughter got the salmon and enjoy it …

appetizers were all pretty good

overall the price is on the higher end and the quality is not the best….
dinner was almost a 2 hours from a 7;45 seating …

Also not a Disney restauran, but a third party, if that matters….

the view “out the windows” was pretty cool, and did keep the kids happy

it was ok…. having done it i dont need to do it again…
Same here. It was an all adult party, we sat at the bar and had drinks and apps. I'm hearing that reservations are getting easier to come by. Is that because it's "One and done" for most folks?

Same here. It was an all adult party, we sat at the bar and had drinks and apps. I'm hearing that reservations are getting easier to come by. Is that because it's "One and done" for most folks?
yea, the consistency, or lack there of, was off putting….

for half of our party it was least favorite meal….

I was never able to find a pre-trip ADR, but always found one the night before or day of. We'll go again if it fits our itinerary.

We really enjoyed our dinner at the restaurant two weeks ago. The food was great and the server was the best we had during the week. The kids enjoyed the atmosphere and it didn’t take nearly as long as we thought it would.

Now that they have limited edition collector's cards I'm sure that'll turn things around at S220.;)

We went last week for lunch for the first time and really enjoyed it. We all thought the food was good (my DH especially liked the tuna). It is pricy for what it is but I would say the experience and food is worth it to do at least one time. Will we do it again? Probably one day. If you are on the fence about it but feel comfortable with the price point I would definitely recommend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter