Space Mountain

jessica75

Earning My Ears
What is Space Mountain and its restraints like for someone with Athetoid CP? I'm good with Star Tours.

This isn't a very good picture, but this page does have a picture of the Space Mountain ride that shows the restraint.
One of the differences between the car in Space Mountain and Star Tours is that the seat in Star Tours has a higher back and more support.

Another thing that might make a difference is that in Space Mountain, you are on a track that moves thru space. In some places, you may be quite close to other tracks. You would not hit, but I think it would be quite scary if you have movements that cause your arms to move out away from your body.

We rode all the roller coasters while at WDW earlier this month. I don't know anything about your medical condition, but I will say I noticed that Space Mountain is a lot "bumpier" than the others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter