Special ticketed event?

kmermaid

DIS Veteran
Anyone know what the special ticketed event is at Hollywood Studios on Sunday May 5th?

Where are you seeing this? I couldn't find anything on the WDW website. Maybe I'm just missing it?

Our dates are Thurs to Thurs and there are no AH events for us (leaving early on the 9th so no Epcot AH for us). So was wondering what this was. Is there a big conference?

Maybe a private event? I think there is a big cheer and/or dance competition that week/weekend.

Cheer Summit celebration party. There is one the following Sunday as well for the D2 Summit event.

So, do they let them in early? Will it impact regular park crowds, I'm wondering....I had that at my DHS day, but maybe I should switch?

So, do they let them in early? Will it impact regular park crowds, I'm wondering....I had that at my DHS day, but maybe I should switch?
Last time I went in 2022 it was at MK and we had to wait until it started at 9pm. I'm assuming HS will be the same. There are special wristbands that are given for party goers.

That is disappointing. I was really hoping it was an after hours. Can I show up in a cheer uniform to get in? Speaking as a 43 yr old male here.
Haha they have special tickets bought throught the event--you have to have an athlete to buy them! That park will be so packed you won't want to go near it anyway.

I was just checking out the park hours and saw the May 12th special ticketed event but I couldn't find anything relating to it. Now I'm wondering if I should change our park days around. We're only going to Mk and HS and will have one day at Universal Studios. Our Plan was to do HS on Sunday the 12 and US on Monday the 13th and Mk on the 15th. Should I swap HS and US to avoid crowds or will US be super crowed on the 12th which is also Mothers Day? :badpc:

I was just checking out the park hours and saw the May 12th special ticketed event but I couldn't find anything relating to it. Now I'm wondering if I should change our park days around. We're only going to Mk and HS and will have one day at Universal Studios. Our Plan was to do HS on Sunday the 12 and US on Monday the 13th and Mk on the 15th. Should I swap HS and US to avoid crowds or will US be super crowed on the 12th which is also Mothers Day? :badpc:
It's the same cheer celebration party. Traditionally, party goers can't enter before the start time of the party. IIRC, it starts at 9pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter