Spectacular September - September 2022 W.I.S.H. Thread

Sorry I have been MIA for the week or 2. Life has been crazy along with a few break downs too. We are still trying to figure out what is going on with me and why I keep getting pain in my lower left abdomen. I have had about 2 doctors appointments a week lately. So far everything has been coming back good so that is good. I do feel like it is female issues though the ultrasound didn't show anything. They did suggest a hysterotomy so we are checking everything before going this route. I think my breakdowns have come from the not knowing what is wrong, stress from everything and just pure exhaustion from trying to do everything.

DD and DS are doing great and having a lot of fun right now. Though they are getting tired with from band and soccer and keep up with school.

We have 2 weeks until we move DH's grandmother. It is getting stressful. We gave her a list of things to do. Like calling the utilities to give them the last day she will be in the house. She doesn't want to do this and wants everyone to do it for her. She is also not grasping everything. We are not sure how long she will be in the apartment before she may need something more. We are hoping though that once she is in the apartment and the stress is gone that it will get better.

Sorry I have been MIA for the week or 2. Life has been crazy along with a few break downs too. We are still trying to figure out what is going on with me and why I keep getting pain in my lower left abdomen. I have had about 2 doctors appointments a week lately. So far everything has been coming back good so that is good. I do feel like it is female issues though the ultrasound didn't show anything. They did suggest a hysterotomy so we are checking everything before going this route. I think my breakdowns have come from the not knowing what is wrong, stress from everything and just pure exhaustion from trying to do everything.

DD and DS are doing great and having a lot of fun right now. Though they are getting tired with from band and soccer and keep up with school.

We have 2 weeks until we move DH's grandmother. It is getting stressful. We gave her a list of things to do. Like calling the utilities to give them the last day she will be in the house. She doesn't want to do this and wants everyone to do it for her. She is also not grasping everything. We are not sure how long she will be in the apartment before she may need something more. We are hoping though that once she is in the apartment and the stress is gone that it will get better.
:hug:

Sending hugs and healthful thoughts your way.

Focus and motivation for this week - keep clearing out the old stuff. Both the physical stuff in the house and also the mental/emotional stuff I carry around. My body is still stiff and crunchy and I feel like I should be in a better place with having done yoga for over a month now, so I am focusing on that this week as well.

Love yourself first... this type of message has been part of the conversation for so long that I tend to read it and then think 'ya, ya, ya... of course' and not really delve into what it means or how to do it. So this is a good reminder to contemplate what it does really mean.

Yesterday I set up a series of appointments for Rolfing, which has always been much more effective for me than regular massages. I was able to get the first appointment next week, so I'm excited about that, and will get in four treatments before heading to WDW which is really going to help.

I am just not feeling the woohoo this morning. Normal allergies have been bad lately plus we've been having poor air quality from forest fires again and it has really done me in. I was going to go in to the office today but just couldn't get it together.

I guess I can woohoo that the junk people will be here Friday and that I'm almost ready for them. I'm really looking forward to seeing that stuff gone. And also looking forward to the sofa going somewhere else to live, I just can't deal with the turquoise any more.

After attending a wake for a child, I really have to dig deep for a WOO HOO.

Stress has affected me to the point where I have to go to my doctor for acupuncture tomorrow after school. The headaches are unbearable.

I do have one actually…I was observed today, and it went very well. WOO HOO!

I would like to thank all of you and our thread for holding me accountable and helping me to practice weekly opportunities of thankfulness. It’s a good thing.

I am so thankful for my child. I am so broken-hearted for my friend losing his child. It puts everything in perspective.

I am thankful that even though my career gets more challenging every year, I still feel fulfilled and I know that I am making a difference in the lives of my students.

Once again, I really am thankful for you all. We have something special here.

Wahoo DS2 came for dinner tonight. Boohoo fiancée and little one didn't, but we'll take what we can get.

Wahoo DH had a good visit with his mom, who kept trying to stand up. She really needs to stay seated so those bones can heal!

Wahoo DS2 took a whole bunch of paintings. My father in law was a watercolorist and we just have way too many canvases around here. Such a relief! And if they get tired of a painting they just have to flip it over and there's a different one! :artist:

Thankful that the little bit of rain yesterday did clear the smoke out of the air, heck thankful for the rain itself as well.

Thankful to being one day closer to getting the junk out of the house. Spot cleaned and vacuumed the sofa last night so it is ready to go, tonight it is just a matter of putting the rest of the basement junk together in one area so that nothing gets left behind.

It is Spider Season here and I've had several building webs around the front of the house/porch... some pretty amazing stuff. This morning when I stepped out the front door, I am thankful that I paused to breathe the freshened air and enjoy the lovely morning skies, because one of the spiders had started building a web across the top of the stairs. It would not have been satisfactory for either of us if I had walked thru it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter