Spending my birthday in Disney! Oct 2010 PTR - UPDATED 10/11 TR STARTED

I can't believe you're leaving tomorrow!!! :banana::dancer::banana::dancer:

Since I'll be at work and my computer there has something against the DIS, I don't know if I'll get to "see" you before you leave so if not have a FANTASTIC time and don't think about the coming home part!

TWO DAYS oh my gosh!!!

All of your outfits are sooo cute. My favorite is the one you are wearing to DHS with the leopard print tank.

It is so fun to be able to say "I'M GOING TO DISNEY THIS MONTH" isn't it?

:cool1: I bet you are off the walls excited! :woohoo:

Thanks!! I love that top. It's super comfy and lightweight.

I can't believe I leave tomorrow! I have laundry and packing to do but I sit here DISing. :rolleyes1

I can't believe you're leaving tomorrow!!! :banana::dancer::banana::dancer:

Since I'll be at work and my computer there has something against the DIS, I don't know if I'll get to "see" you before you leave so if not have a FANTASTIC time and don't think about the coming home part!

I don't think I'm going to be able to sleep tonight! I keep you-tubing things about Disney World and I am so excited!

Thank you! You'll be leaving soon too! :goodvibes

I am packed and ready to go! I can't believe I'm leaving tomorrow. At this time tomorrow, I'll be walking around Magic Kingdom. :yay:

I managed to fit the air mattress along with all my clothes in the same suitcase.
SAM_0053.jpg

I just need to put in last minute, everyday stuff which I will do tomorrow morning. I also need to pack up my makeup, which I think I'm just going to bring in my carry on.

I love that my luggage is purple. It's so easy to spot at baggage claim. I totally could've been in the Unicorn Club. :laughing:

The weather is supposed to be crappy here tomorrow. I'm hoping for no major traffic or flight delays. Our flight is at 1:40 and we're leaving around 10 am to give ourselves plenty of time to get there. Fingers crossed everything goes smoothly!

I'll be sleeping in Pop Century tomorrow night! :goodvibes I can't believe it!!!

See you all when I get back! :)

I can't believe you leave TOMORROW!!! I'm so so excited for you!!! Looking forward to updates and your PTR!

Have an amazing trip!!

Oh, and I love that you're repping the UC club!

Again, have a wonderful time!!!!

Amazing packing job-- can't believe you fit the air mattress in! If your throwing your make up in your carryon, make sure you separate out the liquids.
Have an amazing trip!! Can't wait to hear about it when you return!

I can't believe you leave TOMORROW!!! I'm so so excited for you!!! Looking forward to updates and your PTR!

Have an amazing trip!!

Oh, and I love that you're repping the UC club!

Again, have a wonderful time!!!!

Thank you! :)

You know I had to throw in something related to Sweet Valley haha.

Amazing packing job-- can't believe you fit the air mattress in! If your throwing your make up in your carryon, make sure you separate out the liquids.
Have an amazing trip!! Can't wait to hear about it when you return!

I put my makeup in a clear, plastic quart size bag last time in my carry-on and it was fine. I don't know if I have any liquid makeup. I use Bare Minerals powder foundation. I guess the only liquid thing I could think of is my lipgloss and concealer. :confused3

Thank you!

Forgot to mention that I will be tweeting from the parks. So if anyone has twitter, follow me, Jenny105!

Sorry I've been MIA from your PTR lately....getting back into our routine has been tough! I hope you have a great trip and I'll be sure to log into twitter more often to follow along.

Sweet Valley High was awesome. I was also a fan of Babysitters Club. :rolleyes1 There's no information on the movie. I don't think it will come out until 2012 or 2013.

I promise I will send you lots of pictures!

I was a fan of Baby Sitters Club too!! We SO need to live closer!!!

Ahhh I just saw that you were watching Wishes! Woohooo!! Can't wait for pics!! Hope you're having the time of your life!

pixiedust: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! pixiedust:

Hope you're having a wonderful time! Enjoy AK and have a fantastic birthday!! :hug::hug:

Sorry I've been MIA from your PTR lately....getting back into our routine has been tough! I hope you have a great trip and I'll be sure to log into twitter more often to follow along.

Have a safe trip!!! Look forward to following your tweets :goodvibes

I was a fan of Baby Sitters Club too!! We SO need to live closer!!!

Ahhh I just saw that you were watching Wishes! Woohooo!! Can't wait for pics!! Hope you're having the time of your life!

pixiedust: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! pixiedust:

Hope you're having a wonderful time! Enjoy AK and have a fantastic birthday!! :hug::hug:

Thank you everyone! :hug:

The trip was amazing but it went by way too quickly. I'm so sad to be home. :( I hate that it's probably going to be at least 2 years until I go back. I'm in the process of uploading all of my pictures so I will have a TR link posted soon!

I'm trying to catch up on the DIS but I'm super exhausted so I'm sorry if I miss out or don't comment on things!

Don't miss the Food and Wine Festival!!! My husband and I along my brother and his wife started instituitng a "Crawl Around the World" during the Food and Wine Festival. I saw other people doing the same thing who even had shirts made up for it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter