Sperry deals?

Gotta Love Eeyore

Mouseketeer
Anyone know of any deals on sperry shoes? My DS (12) is begging me for a pair but I am having serious sticker shock. ;)

Ebay will cut the price somewhat. The only other thing is to find a shoe store's coupon for 20% off.

They're kind of like Tom's though: you're just not going to find many deals because they don't need to make deals to sell 'em.

However, luckily, one pair of Sperry's will last about 3 years unless the child in question outgrows them, so they can be an investment.

And if they are outgrown, you can always sell 'em on E-bay yourself and get most of the money back.

Agree about durability...I have had mine for 5 years, wear them often, get them wet, and they are still in very good shape. DH has had his almost as long and his are still great too.

Maybe check housershoes.com? I have always found pretty good prices there and they often have codes.

Rue La La has them every now and again. I guess that won't help much if you need them for back to school, but for future reference.

I looked for sales for weeks before throwing my hands up and paying full price last week! I too can verify their durablity. My oldest daughter has worn hers for three years and they still look and feel great. The only "deal" we got was we got them at Rack Room Shoes, buy one get one 50% off. So, we got our daughter the Sperry's she wanted, and the New Balance sneakers she needed using that deal and it was under $100 for both pairs.

I saw a bunch of different styles of women's Sperry's at DSW. Not sure if they have men's but you might want to look there.

I got DS a pair on zappos at Christmas time and they weren't too bad. I found DD some at one of the mall shoe stores on sale a few weeks ago. I think it might have been Famous Footwear but I'm not sure, they all look the same to me! I also got her a pair at Journeys, but they were full price.

Do you have an outlet mall near you? The Keds store at my local outlets often has Sperry shoes and they can be had for as low as $10/pr on clearance.

I saw Sperry's at Famous Footwear the other day. They were $49.00. There is a 20% coupon off your entire purchase that is circulating. After coupon, I think this is a great price as you do not find too many deals on Sperrys/

Thanks so much for all the feedback! I went with Famous Footwear. DS wears a mens 7.5 right now so I bought him a pair (Reg $89 on sale for $79) and got myself a new pair of Saucony running shoes (reg $59 on sale for $49). Used the buy 1 get 1 at 50% off and the 20% code on the website. Came to $95 with tax and shipping. Now I am just hoping he can wear them for a while before his feet grow again. :)

Of course them maybe I could wear them for a little while!

Do they have to be sperrys? Lands end is having a huge clearance today and they have a pair of boat shoes that look like sperrys but are like 14 bucks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter