Spinoff-which restaurants are you desperate to return to?

Tiffins, Tusker House, and Jungle Cruise Skipper Canteen! Food is just adventurous enough but still has very familiar flavors. Plus I just love the theming at all of them.

I never hear much about Trattoria Al Forno. We had such a good meal and service there earlier this month. It was my first time there and I was impressed!

Sanaa has been my fave for about two years and we have hit it every trip. Taking my parents there in March. They are going to love it!

Ohana dinner. I love the overall experience. Bonus, I got a ressie during fireworks for our March trip without even realizing it.

We loved our meal at Jiko. The food was wonderful and the server was so knowledgeable about the wine list and made great recommendations.

I will also return to Narcoosee’s. Loved the food and atmosphere as well as the fireworks views.

The Wave was our surprise like of the trip. It was practically empty, the food was great as was the service.

All three are a must do again for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter