Spirit Airlines

nativetxn

<font color=teal>Moderator<br><font color=red>Hono
Just booked my May trip from Detroit to MCO at $154/RT and nonstop. I was pleased :)

That's an excellent price.

Hope you get that kind of price for Dec. You are coming to Dis-con II right?

How exciting, Kath! Spirit is a great airline, and I think you'll be pleased. :)

Aboslutely, I'll be at DISCON. I hope I can get that rate then too. I flew SWA in Feb, the cost was about the same but I didn't care for the way they don't assign seating. I had to change planes in New Orleans and there was no way for me to get to the gate 1 1/2 hour ahead of time.

I flew Spirit for the last DISCON but the price wasn't this good then.

Sure beats our Spirit airfare of 303.00 RT for this past President's Week (had to go during DD's midwinter break). ~:(~

Are you guys signing up for their Cyber-specials? That is your best bet. They offer the sign up period over the weekends. You have from Fri to Sun to purchase tickets. We flew 1 1/2 years ago out of DTW to MCO for $49.00 one way. Great deals and great airlines : )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter