Spousal resistance II

coloradodad

Mouseketeer
Well, now we are in the stage of DS doing her financial analysis and point comparisons of the various resorts to determine how deep we get ourselves into this. :confused: Of course she fell in love with BCV so we will see where that takes us.

At least now we are completing the "due diligence" phase.

We laughed about it last night, if when people ask us about this if it is a big money saver, and our answer was an unequivocal "NO".

Well, now we are in the stage of DS doing her financial analysis and point comparisons of the various resorts to determine how deep we get ourselves into this. :confused:
It sounds like you've taken a big step from Spousal Resistance to Spousal Assistance!!! :thumbsup2

Of course she fell in love with BCV so we will see where that takes us.
I have a feeling it will take you to a contract at a lovely resort just outside the EPCOT International Gate!!

At least now we are completing the "due diligence" phase.

We laughed about it last night, if when people ask us about this if it is a big money saver, and our answer was an unequivocal "NO".

Is buying a car a money saver? Is going on any vacation a money saver?

Nope. It's not about saving money. It's about the quality of your vacations, and the amount of money you want to set aside to make them as nice and memorable as you'd like them to be.

Keep on plugging. The next phase is Spousal Co-Signing! :banana:

:woohoo:

Don't feel bad. We first visited BWV in 1998. We chewed on it for 2 years. We were lucky in that we were waiting for 'our resort' to be built, but at the same time it was nice to really weigh everything before buying.
Anything that costs this much needs to be considered carefully ::yes::

But I think Granny is right....you're sunk! :scared1:
DVC/BCV here you come!:banana:

Congratulations on getting up to the "looking at the figures" stage.

My husband was flat out against purchasing DVC. No way. Absolutely not.

Then we got to- if we can buy without financing... Just after that, my father liquidated some assets and gave everyone a share, so we could just buy 150 points. Two years ago, DH wanted an add on. When I recently suggested we sell the add on (just 50 points at BCV) to help fund our upcoming adoption, he said I was crazy, we weren't parting with one point. His reasoning- with another child (or maybe two) we'd need them. If we could afford another straight out purchase, he'd buy at VAKL. And when we first bought in- he didn't even like Disney.

Of course he never wanted to cruise, but since I made him go on DCL he now does overtime to save up for the every other year cruise . :rolleyes:

Go figure.

Congratulations! We love our SSR contract, but are really, really excited for our BCV add-on. Maybe we'll see you there sometime!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter