Spring Disney Pin Sent/Received.....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are out!
Mail by date is March 20. Post here when you mail out, when you receive and tell us what you got.
We love to see if possible.:daisy:

Have fun.

I will be at WDW :yay: from March 16-23....so if mine arrives, I won't be able to post about it until I return. I will have my laptop with me and will keep up on the mailings and any arrivals.:flower1:

Have a safe and wonderful time Nancy.

My packages are ready and I will ship tomorrow.

Thank you, Heidi, I will.
It has been a busy, hectic, full of sickness last couple of months. So it will be good to get away.

Mine packages are ready to go. I will drop them in the mail box today, so they will go out tomorrow.

My exchange is in the mail!

Have a wonderful time Meriweather! I have a cousin there now who is so happy to be "away!"

I just saw you have a Fantasy Cruise booked for next February. So, is next year a WDW year? Our Fantasy cruise is January 16....drats, we miss you!

I just saw you have a Fantasy Cruise booked for next February. So, is next year a WDW year? Our Fantasy cruise is January 16....drats, we miss you!

yes....it is
January with Kathy......we arrive Jan 17, so guess you will be on your cruise. Will you stay at WDW after at all?
After the cruise for a week
Oct
then early Jan 2017

yes....it is
January with Kathy......we arrive Jan 17, so guess you will be on your cruise. Will you stay at WDW after at all?
After the cruise for a week
Oct
then early Jan 2017

So much depends on when, if our Ohio house sells! It will go on the market at Easter!

Checked my tracking and wow the one going across the country is there and should be delivered tomorrow.

Good luck.
I thought it was already for sale??

It was taken off the market in December. I thought I was going to be operated on in early February in Ohio, and we wanted to have an Ohio house. That did not work out, so we are going the NJ route.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter