Spring Disney Pin Sent/Received.....COMPLETED!!

DH reported that a package from Heidi arrived yesterday. I report of the contents when I get home.

Bridgette and Nancy glad you received your pins.

For the other two, one says it is being delivered today and the other said yesterday but not sure as they haven't scanned it since it left the post office.

I'm a little behind, my DH and I spent the weekend at our beach condo and will be heading back this afternoon. My packages will be in the mail in a couple of days. I'll report back when they are in the mail.

I'm a little behind, my DH and I spent the weekend at our beach condo and will be heading back this afternoon. My packages will be in the mail in a couple of days. I'll report back when they are in the mail.

Which beach?

What is with the USPS? first tracking says that the one was delivered now it says in transit and the other one says that it has been delayed.

Finally! the last 2 packages have been delivered.

Received a package today!!! Thank you Heidi!!!! Thanks for the pen too!!! :fish:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    535.5 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    376.3 KB · Views: 4
I will be away until Monday, we are heading to the Smokies! No package came today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter