Springtime Surprise Weekend 2024 (April 18-21)

We previously had the glitch where it locked up verifying payment when registering multiple people. I’ve seen that described on here before. I’ve heard recommendations to just check out one person at a time. If you check out for one at a time do you have to get a different queue window to register the second person? If not, how do you get back to add another person after checking out the first? Good luck to all trying to register this am!
my strategy was to register me and friend in for the race we wanted to do together that way it would be all or none than go back whenever my next queue opened up and if my "B" race was still open try for that... I was successful
Did anyone get a confirmation email after registering?
yes
Husband and I are in for the Challenge, and friend is in for the 5k! Thank you guys for generously sharing your queues!!!!!! We are so excited!

Now where to stay...
I'm doing Music again like last year ... Pop would be my personal preference but friend I'm going with will not do skyliner
Done! 10K “only” this year.
As much fun as I had with the challenge I was debating Only doing the 5K with my friend however the FOMO of an Up medal was real.... (I got all 4 Lion King Medals from the 2021 Virtual Challenge and Stitch is not my favorite so I'm fine with not doing the challenge... now if that course diversifies from Epcot/Studios than...)

Optics Wise the links that got me in were the 10K link clicked at 9:51 AM Microsoft Edge/Laptop for 5Ks (this was the only link that initially didn't give me over an hour when times popped up) & Challenge Link clicked at 9:48 AM Google Chrome Incognito Window/Tablet that got me in for 10K

costume wise going to probably do Hook or Smee for the 5K (and make the costume for the Gasparilla 8K a few months earlier) 10K wise IDK if I'll do something Up re-wear my Jane Porter costume from the Everest 5K or do something different time will tell

Well, I hope I'm in for the Challenge, despite not getting the confirmation email (still). I did get a "thank you, you're in!" confirmation screen, a confirmation number on-screen, a charge on my credit card, an email confirming my waiver signature, and my registration is showing up in my runDisney dashboard ... so hopefully I'm in.

But I would like them to send me that official email! I contacted them, so we'll see what happens.

They sent me an email every time I signed in to my Disney account today, but no confirmation email. 🙃

Well, I hope I'm in for the Challenge, despite not getting the confirmation email (still). I did get a "thank you, you're in!" confirmation screen, a confirmation number on-screen, a charge on my credit card, an email confirming my waiver signature, and my registration is showing up in my runDisney dashboard ... so hopefully I'm in.

But I would like them to send me that official email! I contacted them, so we'll see what happens.

They sent me an email every time I signed in to my Disney account today, but no confirmation email. 🙃
Check your junk folder - that's where mine was!

Update: I heard back from runDisney, and I am indeed confirmed for the Challenge. They re-sent the confirmation email and it has arrived in my inbox. Yay! And whew, that's a relief, since the Challenge is sold out now!

Are the race locations the normal boilerplate?
Thought it was interesting that the 10M is the only one that says Hollywood Studios, the others are "WDW Resort"

Are the race locations the normal boilerplate?
Thought it was interesting that the 10M is the only one that says Hollywood Studios, the others are "WDW Resort"
I don't think they've ever done this for any RD race. Normally I'd say that they'll just repeat this year's maps but 1. 10 miler is Lion King themed 2. 10 miler is listed at HS, and if that follows how they described this year's 10 miler, that means the race starts and ends at HS. No idea if that's what they'll end up doing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter