SR 3 hour bonus cash out....

alacazander said:
You know i'm about done with those green something survey's. I do them and don't get credit even with copying the confirmation for taking the survey. If Sunshine doesn't get paid we don't - which is fair of course. I'm glad you had luck but i'm tired of spending 20 minutes for nothing.

I did one yesterday and got credited today for it. It's definately a risk to do those, because you could get stiffed by Greenfield. I did another one today, but who really knows if they'll pay SR.

As far as tickle, I did get my 12 credits yesterday (took one day) and cancelled through the web page. I'm leary of it too, as there's no confirmation email like entertainment provided. It did state that there's no billing beyond the original payment, so all I can do is provide that page (printed) for proof if they charge. I'll call my cc if something shows up. I keep a list of things I sign up for and when I terminate them in a notebook to keep it all straight. I don't do too many of the cc signups though, as they can be risky.

Yay! Stamps.com came through :thumbsup2 .... now I just have to hope the bonus cash out ISN'T while I'm at sil's doing our garage sale, LOL!

kimntrent said:
You should give someone your phone # so that if it is they can call your or text you.
That's a good idea. Though my dh just reminded me that (duh!) they have internet ... my sil will just have to deal with me running down to her basement every now and then to check, LOL!! :goodvibes

I wish my psychics would credit me. I'm less than $5 away and that will put me over.

I'm at 19.37. Oh the agony! :rotfl:
Waiting for netflix to credit. With my luck the three hour window will be while I am at a meeting I have to go to tomorrow at 3pm. :confused3

Maybe we should do a Netflix chant:

Netflix, Netflix, Netflix, ???

I'm still waiting on the AOL music download too. Apparently my stamps.com didn't work even though I followed the instructions & have it downloaded to my desktop.

I can't tell if any of the many surveys I did came through--don't know how they're listed.

Also hoping the two I did today credit quickly--the two new ones for the energy pills & wrinkle cream. If they come through in time for the bonus they'll be well worth putting on the cc.

LOVING the Sunshine Rewards!!

mydogisbo said:
Also hoping the two I did today credit quickly--the two new ones for the energy pills & wrinkle cream. If they come through in time for the bonus they'll be well worth putting on the cc.

What sort of cancellation procedure is there on those? I tried to click around but could find a cancellation process so I moved on, I figured cancellation info must be in a member's area.

Im still waiting on psychics and entertainment! Cant stand the wait. :p

one would think the psychics would know we needed their credit and help us out but I guess not...

M 'n C said:
one would think the psychics would know we needed their credit and help us out but I guess not...

:rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl:
I am waiting on mine to for the psychics! They should know shouldn't they?

I was gonna do the wrinke cream but it says you will be sent some more 14 days after you order your trial and your card will be charged 84.99 or something like that and as I read it you cannot cancel until after you recieve the first shipment of it so I am not putting that much of a charge on my card and waiting 2 weeks for credit. same as with the energy pills they charge your card from what I understand.

yeah i was a little upset to see the biggest loser club had already charged my card but when I went to sign in today to make sure my account was cancelled I wasn't able to so I think I'll get a refund soon. I'm cancelling the sugar solution tomorrow. I bet they charged me already too. :(

I just went on and did a ton of sugn ups! I had gotten the $25 Disney GC for $20 a few weeks ago and really thought that I would not be able to earn enough but decded to sign up so that I could save up in case the offer came up in the next couple of months again

I started the offers at 9:00 with $2 in my account - I now have $24 in my account - my stamps and entertainment credit came through that fast - I was SHOCKED!!!

You should all go check your accounts - maybe you got your credits tonight! and now I can get another GC during the three hour window!! Which I was sure had already passed!!!!! I am a happy girl!!!

SUNSHINE REWARDS ROCKS!!!

Krissy - have you thought about giving your info to someone so they can check out for you in case you are in your meeting?

I just checked and my accounts credited. This has happened in the past hour, so go check! :sunny:

julia & nicks mom said:
Krissy - have you thought about giving your info to someone so they can check out for you in case you are in your meeting?

Yea I thought about having my DH check for me. :rolleyes:
I am gonna risk it. The meeting usually lasts about an hour. So if I check before I leave and it's not up yet I should make it. If I don't make it I will just cash out when I hit $25. I just checked and my account has been updated..I am at $20 and change! :woohoo:

ugh. i think i have done every free offer on there and I'm now stuck waiting on the psychics and some of the stupid "surveys" so I'm within 3.20 of $40. At least I have enough for one bonus. Maybe my others will all pop up before it starts.

On pins and needles here too! I hope I don't miss it since I work third and will be sleeping most of the day. :goodvibes

Please do not post your private phone numbers or addresses on an internet message board! Just because we are a Disney website does not mean that we are immune from internet predators. DISers should use the same caution here that they would exercise anywhere else on the web.

I would advise you not to do the Time Factor offer. I did it. I got credited almost immediately BUT

They won't let me cancel until I receive my first 60 day trial--that is going to charge my card $90 + $16.95 s&h. I can return the package unopened & get my $90 back (hopefully), but I lose out on the $16.95 s&h.

Before I signed up I read their cancellation policy & thought I understood that I could cancel within 14 days of signing up without a penalty. NO, apparently not. They are giving me a big run-around. I called & emailed. When I called they had to call me back & said nothing about my question/request but tried to trick me into signing up for some other offer to charge me more $$$.

Don't do this one! WISH I hadn't!!!

Just wanted to edit to Add--I LOVE SR & all of the other offers have been easy & great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter