SSRMonkey and Koala's Excellent Adventures. Live at SSR 3/16/13-3/23/13.

I forgot a couple things from the golf course today...I think that Rickie Fowler stepped in Squatch scat. He was really trying to get it out of his shoes. It smells so bad that his caddy can't even stand it.

DSC04970_zps9f79973e.jpg

What a great shot!!! and caption. Best belly laugh I've had in a few days! I'm countin' down the days til my trip -- which ends with SWW. I will tread carefully in the Wookie/Ewok woods.

You and Koala are so cute in your bag staying warm. It looks like a fun day. Did you enjoy the Backlot tour? We think it is a sad form of what it once was, but some people enjoy it.

EOS sounds delicious; I had to settle for BBQ chicken today. :sad1: Hope you have a great snack at B&C.

Mecllap - I agree. The picture and caption were hilarious! :rotfl:

LOL!!! :lmao: Oh my!! I nearly fell out of my chair laughing! Squatch scat! :lmao: Looks like a great day! Awesome high scores on TSM!! Can't wait for the next installment!

Disney Princess--The Backlot Tour was ok. It wasn't great. They were having some technical difficulties with things so that detracted from the experience a little. We will probably skip it the next time around.

Beaches and Cream was excellent as usual. Someday I'm going to convince Mom and Dad to try the Kitchen Sink, but I think they would have to practice at home. Like they were training for a marathon...of eating!! I had strawberry with sprinkles!

DSC05155_zps89a21399.jpg

After that, we took a trip around the World Showcase. In Japan, Koala found a new backpack. Dad told him he could get it if he could translate what it said. The bag is still on the shelf.

DSC05160_zpsaeb440a1.jpg

Anyone remember these?

DSC05161_zps9822b7d8.jpg

Chloe got to these cats too. It's appropriate, apparently, since it snowed a whole bunch at home. I still don't know how she gets to all of them.

DSC05163_zpsdac505c4.jpg

This cat is very talented. It waves its head, and fist pumps with his paw at the same time. Reminds me of that AT&T commercial..."I can wave my head, and wave my arms." "I've never seen anything like it." That cracks me up every time.

DSC05164_zpsf16954d9.jpg

The view in the garden.

DSC05168_zps48f84f6f.jpg

This is a squirrel on a suspicious white substance. He was really going to town. His eyes were dilated and he was a little nervous. I'll let you draw your own conclusions...

DSC05169_zps1f5d9d52.jpg

This is in the train area outside Germany. Is that Pope Benedict? Is this where the Pope is going to spend his days now? I see he doesn't have his Pope shoes on any more. If you can't be Pope anymore, why wouldn't you want to go to Disney World?

DSC05174_zps6672a5a5.jpg

Koala's favorite topiaries...

DSC05177_zpsc6ba4bd2.jpg

Here are some more flowers.

DSC05181_zps1ca3d457.jpg

DSC05186_zpsd49c8193.jpg

Monsters!!

DSC05182_zps121059e9.jpg

I love Mike's retainer.

DSC05187_zps03842176.jpg

I covered the phones for a bit at Figment's ride.

DSC05190_zpsd0da4948.jpg

DSC05192_zpsce3f8f64.jpg

After finishing up the countries we headed out. Apparently BCV has a duck friendly pool.

DSC05213_zpsb059218a.jpg

If people there can put up with duck smell, they should be able to handle wet monkey smell!

After some pizza for dinner, we headed to Pirates Cove mini golf for a quick 36 holes. Koala won the first 18 and I won the second. We had a lot of fun!

Tomorrow morning we will head to Epcot again and then we plan to finish the day at MK. Time for bed!!

This morning we headed back to Epcot for a couple hours. We headed to Soarin first to get some FP. They were only up to 10:35 by the time we got there. Not bad. Then we headed over to TT. The wait was posted at 20 minutes, but it was more like 40. No big deal, we enjoyed the queue line and designing our cars again. Here's my design. Kinda like a minivan.

IMG_0496_zpsf24098c2.jpg

After that, we had a little time before our FP, so we went to see Nemo again. Once we used our FP, we decided it was time for a snack. Koala was so hungry he couldn't even wait till we got a picture before he started eating.

IMG_0498_zps38c79ae0.jpg

The rest of the cookie was delicious!

After wandering through a couple of stores on the way out, we headed to Olive Garden for lunch. The OG at home is so busy we can never get in for lunch or dinner so we try to get a couple in here each trip.

There was a group at the table right behind us which made our experience very interesting. Let's just say there was yelling, someone walked out and part of a breadstick ended up on our table. Koala and I were not to blame this time.

After an hour or so at the pool this afternoon, we are going to head to MK shortly. Hopefully the rain will hold off!

Looks like you've had a lot of fun! I will try to find out the translation on that backpack when we go in a few weeks....perhaps if Koala can remember it, he can get the new backpack next time! :thumbsup2

I'm glad you weren't responsible for the fiasco at Olive Garden. Sounds like a great day. I hope you enjoy MK tonight!

The rain did not hold off this evening! There were definitely some torrential downpours. Thank goodness Mom and Dad brought ponchos big enough to cover the backpack Koala and I ride around in.

We decided that it would be a good idea to take the bus tonight. Less walking in the rain, waiting for a tram, etc. Too bad it took a half an hour for the MK bus to show up! Oh well, it was a quick ride to MK once it did show up. As we pulled in, it started to sprinkle. We had just enough time to get onto the train and into Frontierland before it started to pour. We grabbed FP to BTMRR and then walked over to Pecos Bill's cafe and stood under a patio umbrella there until it let up a little.

We decided to head over to the Laugh Floor. It was an awesome show tonight except for one little thing...Buddy Boyle nominated me to buy churros for everyone after the show. I'm not kidding. Even Marty brought me back onto the screen a few times during his act. It was so cool!!! But, since I didn't have any money and my sponsors frown on my signing autographs, I had to get out of there fast at the end of the show!!

Then it was on to Buzz. You're not going to believe this, but Mom got 719,300! That was totally unbelievable, so I took a picture to prove it!

IMG_0786_zps350b5c54.jpg

I don't know what she did, but this was awesome. I thought there should have been a confetti cannon at the end. No such luck. I'll make my own confetti and throw her a celebration when she least expects it.

After some chicken nuggets at Starlight Rays, we headed to BTMRR to use our FP. It was definitely one of the best rides ever! Mom thought it was going to go off the track a couple times. You would think for as many times as she's been on that ride she would know better. But it did seem to go a lot faster tonight.

We headed back toward Main Street by Pirates. I had a nice chat with these guys. Next time I will have to remember my eyepatch...

DSC05214_zps12e0b429.jpg

DSC05215_zpseb1c1134.jpg

After getting rained on, we were still a little cold and decided it was time to head back to SSR. The bus pulled up right as we got to the waiting area, so we were back in record time.

Dad had a little surprise for Koala when he got back.

DSC05216_zps71400d9f.jpg

His very own Bubba. Koala is now asking to be called Bubba Koala or Bubba K for short. I hope this wears off soon!

I wish we could stay longer, but we have to head home tomorrow morning. We'll be on the road by 6am. Back to work, back to snow, back to reality. Not so much fun, but we sure did have a good trip and can't wait to come back in November. I'll post an update when I get home to let you know what my evil cat Chloe got into while we were away.

I'll let you know how our trip through West Virginia is. I hope we don't have to stop there. I'm afraid they may try to steal Bubba...he looks like he would fit right in there.

We are so glad to have the chance to come as often as we do and are glad to share our trips with all of you. Thanks for following along with our adventures!

The rain did not hold off this evening! There were definitely some torrential downpours. Thank goodness Mom and Dad brought ponchos big enough to cover the backpack Koala and I ride around in.

We decided that it would be a good idea to take the bus tonight. Less walking in the rain, waiting for a tram, etc. Too bad it took a half an hour for the MK bus to show up! Oh well, it was a quick ride to MK once it did show up. As we pulled in, it started to sprinkle. We had just enough time to get onto the train and into Frontierland before it started to pour. We grabbed FP to BTMRR and then walked over to Pecos Bill's cafe and stood under a patio umbrella there until it let up a little.

We decided to head over to the Laugh Floor. It was an awesome show tonight except for one little thing...Buddy Boyle nominated me to buy churros for everyone after the show. I'm not kidding. Even Marty brought me back onto the screen a few times during his act. It was so cool!!! But, since I didn't have any money and my sponsors frown on my signing autographs, I had to get out of there fast at the end of the show!!

Then it was on to Buzz. You're not going to believe this, but Mom got 719,300! That was totally unbelievable, so I took a picture to prove it!

IMG_0786_zps350b5c54.jpg

I don't know what she did, but this was awesome. I thought there should have been a confetti cannon at the end. No such luck. I'll make my own confetti and throw her a celebration when she least expects it.

After some chicken nuggets at Starlight Rays, we headed to BTMRR to use our FP. It was definitely one of the best rides ever! Mom thought it was going to go off the track a couple times. You would think for as many times as she's been on that ride she would know better. But it did seem to go a lot faster tonight.

We headed back toward Main Street by Pirates. I had a nice chat with these guys. Next time I will have to remember my eyepatch...

DSC05214_zps12e0b429.jpg

DSC05215_zpseb1c1134.jpg

After getting rained on, we were still a little cold and decided it was time to head back to SSR. The bus pulled up right as we got to the waiting area, so we were back in record time.

Dad had a little surprise for Koala when he got back.

DSC05216_zps71400d9f.jpg

His very own Bubba. Koala is now asking to be called Bubba Koala or Bubba K for short. I hope this wears off soon!

I wish we could stay longer, but we have to head home tomorrow morning. We'll be on the road by 6am. Back to work, back to snow, back to reality. Not so much fun, but we sure did have a good trip and can't wait to come back in November. I'll post an update when I get home to let you know what my evil cat Chloe got into while we were away.

I'll let you know how our trip through West Virginia is. I hope we don't have to stop there. I'm afraid they may try to steal Bubba...he looks like he would fit right in there.

We are so glad to have the chance to come as often as we do and are glad to share our trips with all of you. Thanks for following along with our adventures!

The mystery of the "stranger" has now been identified. Hope Koala behaves in the care with his new friend. Safe travels home! Hopefully you don't run into the storm coming up from the south! Perhaps the evil cat Chloe actually behaved herself this week!

So glad to see that y'all had a great time! Love SSRmonkey trip reports! Hope chloe doesn't attack y'all too bad. Maybe she will break in bubba and leave you alone.

Glad you missed the awful storm today -- and since Mom and Dad picked up a horrible "virus" (hint,hint), they obviously will need to stay home tomorrow to catch the final round of the golf tournament wherein Tiger leaps back to Numero uno! I hadn't heard yet, til they announced it the other day that Bubba had bought his old house in Isleworth! Hugs to Chloe. Thanks for another topnotch fun TR.

mecllap--I heard the same thing about Bubba a little while ago. Apparently they gutted it and started from scratch. I was hoping we would win the powerball last night and become a Florida resident myself. But I would have been looking at Golden Oak. :)

We finally made it home around 11:45pm last night. It was a long day of driving, but after Koala finally fell asleep and stopped carrying on a conversation with Bubba, it was good. Until we ran into the rockslide in W VA that shut down I-77. Dad made his own detour, though, and we were able to avoid a lot of the traffic that was being diverted from the interstate.

Chloe was actually glad to see us. I think we surprised her getting home so late. She was a little sleepy when we first got home, but followed us around until we went to bed. She didn't even try to eat Bubba!

Today she was very content to have us home. Mom got all the laundry done, not that they can wear any of the clothes they were wearing in Florida since it's only 34 degrees here today. Oh well. Back to work tomorrow. On Tuesday, Dad is having surgery on his knee, so I'll have my hands full waiting on him. I'm a pretty good nurse, so I'll be glad to pay him back for taking me along on such a great vacation.

Thanks to everyone for the good wishes for a safe trip and thanks again for following along with us.

Hope you all sleep tight, just like Chloe.

IMG_0282_zps7c89863b.jpg

She must be a wolf in sheep clothing because she looks like so angelic sleeping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter