STAR WARS: GALACTIC STARCRUISER Official Information & Questions Thread

So, since today was a bust (3.5 hours on hold with nothing to show for it - queue was closed both times) I'm going to try again tomorrow. As an AP and DVC who never received an email from either affiliation WHICH phone number should I start with?
If you want to book with points, call member services. Cash, call (407) 827-7379. Good luck!

So, since today was a bust (3.5 hours on hold with nothing to show for it - queue was closed both times) I'm going to try again tomorrow. As an AP and DVC who never received an email from either affiliation WHICH phone number should I start with?
I eventually ended up using the 407-939-7277 number for AP. It was significantly faster I found to get through to a person than the 7379 phone number (often less than 30min).

I'm so glad you got it, Punkrockbebop!! :cool1: You can always reschedule your dental work :earboy2:
We're doing a Late-March voyage, otherwise I would be searching for you onboard.
ENJOY! Be sure to give me a trip report afterwards:goodvibes

awww! But I’m so glad we got ‘em! I hope your voyage goes well, my friend!

I'm so glad you got it, Punkrockbebop!! :cool1: You can always reschedule your dental work :earboy2:
We're doing a Late-March voyage, otherwise I would be searching for you onboard.
ENJOY! Be sure to give me a trip report afterwards:goodvibes

awww! But I’m so glad we got ‘em! I hope your voyage goes well, my friend!
You only need one of those APs to be activated. I found that out this morning - when they told me mine was not activated (I have paid for a renewal certificate, but my wife's AP has a diffferent expiration, and hers is activated. They let me in, and even retrieved the unique code for me that was sent to my wife's email address. Good Luck!

I would like to know this too. And aw crap! I forgot to ask about allergy menus (gluten)!

I failed astronomically (hah) at making a dvc booking today. 12 hrs on the phone (about 10 of them on hold) to be told at 7pm that they weren’t going to make any more bookings today. Does anyone know if I buy an AP online tonight whether I can call in on that line tomorrow morning instead? We need to get them for our December trip anyway. Do you have to actually go to the parks to activate?

I failed astronomically (hah) at making a dvc booking today. 12 hrs on the phone (about 10 of them on hold) to be told at 7pm that they weren’t going to make any more bookings today. Does anyone know if I buy an AP online tonight whether I can call in on that line tomorrow morning instead? We need to get them for our December trip anyway. Do you have to actually go to the parks to activate?
Hi, so I bought 2 annual passes last week and I wasn’t planning to not go to Disney until 2 weeks from now with my wife. Per the cast member I spoke to yesterday (and another user earlier in this thread), you unfortunately do need to go to the parks to activate; however, as long as each person has an annual pass purchased and linked to their My Disney Experience account, only 1 person has to actually activate their pass to be able to reserve the booking. I’m going today. Best of luck!

So I have been hearing the music since 7...no wait time thingy...just music.

SIde note...will they card my 5 year old godson when he goes to do the lightsaber gimmick? LOL I am telling them he is 7, then I will wave my hand and all will be good
Where do you see a 7 age requirement? Thx

We are not sure what to do. We have a email with invite code. Called yesterday at 7 am finally got through to someone at 9:30am. That was a 2.5 hour wait. They said bookings were unavailable due to technical difficulties or something like that and to try again later. We kept trying all day until 7pm and couldn’t get through. Now on hold for another 2 hour wait today. So frustrating and exhausting. Any suggestions on how to get through faster? Not booking with DVC. Our invite said AP precode. Thank you 🙏

We are not sure what to do. We have a email with invite code. Called yesterday at 7 am finally got through to someone at 9:30am. That was a 2.5 hour wait. They said bookings were unavailable due to technical difficulties or something like that and to try again later. We kept trying all day until 7pm and couldn’t get through. Now on hold for another 2 hour wait today. So frustrating and exhausting. Any suggestions on how to get through faster? Not booking with DVC. Our invite said AP precode. Thank you 🙏

I had the same issue yesterday morning. Later I tried calling back on both the normal AP number (407-939-7277) and the Starcruiser number (407-827-7379) at the same time. I reached a live person at the 7277 number 2x before anyone picked up at the 7379 number. I finally got a booking via 7277. When prompted say you need a “new resort reservation.”

Do you have multiple phones? There are two phone numbers upthread that folx used for AP bookings. If so, I suggest using one phone for each number. Yesterday, the AP folx posted talked about 4 hour waits as normal, and in general appeared more succesful than DVC in getting through and securing desired dates. Now, that's only the dataset of the people who posted (and my memory). But the booking process also takes 20-30min itself, so it does seem "normal" for hold times to be longer than for other call-in ticketing events Disney offers.

I've never been on hold for DCL opening dates, so maybe this experience is what our stellar Dreams Agents have to put up with for every release/booking day. If so, my admiration and esteem for our Dreams Agents continues to rise! Side note, the reservationist that spoke with yesterday said he personally was experiencing more Travel Agents yesterday than self-booking passengers. Again, dataset of one- but that was interesting!

Now not sure what to do. We called the 7277 number. Got through and gave all info. Then they transferred us to another number to pay. During the transfer we got music and then a recording came on and said wait time was 2 hours and then music went away and now some weird static noise. Do I hang up or wait it out with the static call that seems like the call dropped but my phone says I am still in a call. I hate having anxiety

Now not sure what to do. We called the 7277 number. Got through and gave all info. Then they transferred us to another number to pay. During the transfer we got music and then a recording came on and said wait time was 2 hours and then music went away and now some weird static noise. Do I hang up or wait it out with the static call that seems like the call dropped but my phone says I am still in a call. I hate having anxiety
I recall reports yesterday of there being no hold music once transferred to the reservation line. Good luck!

Hang tight with the static. I listened to it for over 7 hours yesterday but someone did eventually pick up and I was able to book a reservation.

My sister was on hold with no music for 2 hours 45 minutes yesterday, then a reservation agent picked up and she was able to book us.

Also on hold with no music. Thank you dpark for the advice to call the 7277 number!!! Fingers crossed we get to make a reservation today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter