STAR WARS: GALACTIC STARCRUISER Official Information & Questions Thread

I was able to book Feb 2023 yesterday through a travel agent. The first time she called, they told her booking was only for Golden Oak/Club 33, but she called again a couple hours later and that agent let her book us.

We were excited to get the captains table reservation for the first night (we couldn’t for or original August voyage we had to cancel), though I’ve heard mixed reviews on whether it’s worth it.

It’s really not worth it but $30/$50 compared to what you’re paying in total…sure why not do it

Given the cancellation policy, are most people adding trip insurance? And are you doing it through Disney or another company?

Given the cancellation policy, are most people adding trip insurance? And are you doing it through Disney or another company?

We did the insurance, felt like it was smart/important given the cost and overall a small price to pay for downside protection. We did the policy that was offered by Disney.

Well I guess this thing must be going somewhat well since Disney rolled out 9 months of dates. Wish there was more easy clarity on the rates.

Did anyone happy to notice, has 5/17-5/18 been unavailable since dates opened?

I added Disney's partner insurance before I made my final payment. It also covers a set time before and after your stay I'm fairly sure. I felt it was a good choice with kids who get sick during the school year etc.

Does anyone have recommendations for a site to buy Star Wars type clothing besides Disney? Did you bring two sets of costume clothes for your voyage? Anything dressy for the final night blowout? Appreciate any and all advice!

I simply called the number listed on the Starcruiser website today and booked for June 2023.

Got the captains table too - is it worth it?!

Regardless, I’m beyond excited! Traveling with my wife and 3 other friends, leaving the kids at home.
Does anyone have recommendations for a site to buy Star Wars type clothing besides Disney? Did you bring two sets of costume clothes for your voyage? Anything dressy for the final night blowout? Appreciate any and all advice!
There are a lot of choices you can find on Amazon-Unique clothes with that spacey look. We bought four different outfits.

We were very costume light, partly due to packing room and partly due to not wanting to spend a ton on a (likely) one time thing. I got a layered cloak type of costume /not a specific character on Amazon - I could mix/match things in that one set enough to get me by. I was very happy with it.

Well I guess this thing must be going somewhat well since Disney rolled out 9 months of dates. Wish there was more easy clarity on the rates.

Did anyone happy to notice, has 5/17-5/18 been unavailable since dates opened?
6% increase for cabins
Captain‘s table $20 increase

Are magic bands included for the cruise or do you have to purchase them? Can I bring old bands if they need to be purchased?

Ok thanks. We have POR booked for the night b4 just for somewhere to sleep. Will we need to bring bands for that? We will be just staying at the hotel til it's time to go for our cruise.

Ok thanks. We have POR booked for the night b4 just for somewhere to sleep. Will we need to bring bands for that? We will be just staying at the hotel til it's time to go for our cruise.

You can bring bands if you’d like. Otherwise just ask the front desk for a room key card.

do you still need to have a reservation to visit the hotel for resort hopping? sorry, can't access the q&a, it directs me to the main page

So, this is a weird question, but how late do things stay open in the hotel? If I'm walking around at midnight or 2am, is there anything open or going on? Surely they don't keep the story items moving at all hours...

So, this is a weird question, but how late do things stay open in the hotel? If I'm walking around at midnight or 2am, is there anything open or going on? Surely they don't keep the story items moving at all hours...

From what I remember, the Sublight Lounge is the only thing that stays open late. We went both nights, but we didn’t close down the place. I want to say our server said the Lounge stayed open later the second night (maybe until 2?).

Otherwise, the story moments and interactions end each night after events in the Atrium. I believe by 10 each night you were finished with stories and interactions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter