STAR WARS: GALACTIC STARCRUISER Official Information & Questions Thread

There were two seatings for dinner and every seat was taken at the earlier dinner which we were at so I think it was full. You’re going to have a blast! My biggest recommendation is to get the Chef’s Table if possible. We booked it for the 2nd night and it worked out perfectly. You wind up with epic seats for the Gaya show on night 1. I wasn’t expecting that. It’s worth every penny! Happy to answer any other questions.
Chef's Table is sold out on our voyage (and was sold out way back when we booked in December).

We can't wait. Sounds like sold out means it is 100% full. We're excited for the "full experience"...just hope it's not too crowded so that it's difficult to get interactive time with the actors!

Captain table sells out quickly. In part due to the rare coin - Star Wars Hotel Galactic Starcruiser Halcyon Coin Medal Medallion that's handed out to Captain Table only dinners. Unless that has changed.

I also think it sells out quick because when you've spent $1500-2500 per person, what's another $50 to feel like you got the full experience 😂

Captain table sells out quickly. In part due to the rare coin - Star Wars Hotel Galactic Starcruiser Halcyon Coin Medal Medallion that's handed out to Captain Table only dinners. Unless that has changed.
At the start of the voyage with the Captain's Toast, my family sent the Halcyon into hyperspace. The 4 of us received a similar sounding medallion for our service. :-)

We got the coins for the Captain’s Table. They’re super cool. Even with it completely booked we were able to get a ton of interaction with the characters. It’s really up to you. Sometimes you have to kind of work your way in to them in which case I always let the little kids go first. Can’t say that about everyone. Still, we never felt left out. Definitely felt like we missed a lot but that’s unavoidable. There’s almost always something else going on for the other story lines. We’d love to go back but sadly that’s no longer in the cards.

I wish we could have done this again in the future. We were on an early May 2022 voyage and had a great time. My husband and I are pretty low key, but we stepped out of our comfort zones to participate. I had so much fun in lightsaber training. I was the shortest person in my group at 5'5", but I hit every one of those beams, even with the shield, my bad shoulder, and my arthritic knees.

I hope everyone who goes this summer has as much fun, if not more fun, than we did.

We weren’t interested in role playing at all but still had a really good time.

Chef's Table is sold out on our voyage (and was sold out way back when we booked in December).

We can't wait. Sounds like sold out means it is 100% full. We're excited for the "full experience"...just hope it's not too crowded so that it's difficult to get interactive time with the actors!

I think the actors try to leave people alone who they think are not interested in role playing because they don’t want to bother people who don’t want to be bothered. Though even though I wasn’t really actively participating I had a few run ins with them, Lol.

But if you’re interested, I’d suggest trying to interact with them early and make it obvious that you’re interested in participating. From what I’ve observed, the actors are good at remembering people and they if they know you they’ll interact with you more.

Even if it’s completely full, there’s still a maximum of what, 400 people? And not all of them are actively trying to be part of the story, so I think you’ll be ok if that’s something you’re interested in.

Are there any tips and tricks I should know about for the Starcruiser? Would love to know if there is something that is a must do, must eat, tip for check-in/check out, etc…I know about the captains table but outside of that special experience.

Are there any tips and tricks I should know about for the Starcruiser? Would love to know if there is something that is a must do, must eat, tip for check-in/check out, etc…I know about the captains table but outside of that special experience.
Well there's so many I couldn't pick and it's almost better to go in and just experience it. I would say, pick your side, answer your coms and do the missions that align with it (including on Batuu). But for me, the small detail I wish I had known, was you can order lattes, espresso etc included while in the Crown of Corelia. I'm not a drip coffee girl and I had no idea these were available. Small detail, but I would have ordered two for sure each morning and maybe at lunch! Also, you can get small plates/apps included in the Sublight lounge which I didn't spend very much time in as we were nonstop busy and have younglings so no late nights.

Well there's so many I couldn't pick and it's almost better to go in and just experience it. I would say, pick your side, answer your coms and do the missions that align with it (including on Batuu). But for me, the small detail I wish I had known, was you can order lattes, espresso etc included while in the Crown of Corelia. I'm not a drip coffee girl and I had no idea these were available. Small detail, but I would have ordered two for sure each morning and maybe at lunch! Also, you can get small plates/apps included in the Sublight lounge which I didn't spend very much time in as we were nonstop busy and have younglings so no late nights.
Thanks!

I’m not sure how much you want to know exactly, but my reply here will include some mild spoilers so feel free to skip if you want to be completely blind.

MILD SPOILERS (discussing the high level structure of the missions and the overall system, not discussing the content of them)

Basically what will happen is you will be contacted on your data pad by various people . They will either ask you to do stuff, or try to gauge your leanings to decide if they can “trust” you to do something. This is sometimes triggered by an event (like if you did a certain activity) or can be random as far as I can tell.

As far as I can tell, at least early on, helping one person doesn’t necessarily affect your standing with the other parties. So I would try to just say yes to everything or try to be everyone’s friend as much as you can in order to increase your storyline options. It didn’t seem to me that agreeing to help one side made the other side stop talking to you, as least as far as I could tell early on.

Each storyline progresses somewhat independently for the most part, and you can participate in several simultaneously. Each story will culminate in a “final event” that you will need an invitation to go to. I believe It is important for the ones you want to get to the “end” to do all the necessary missions on Batuu. I don’t think it will be possible to be invited to all of them, but you can do more than one. But for the ones you really want, do the Batuu missions all the way to the end.

If you want to experience things with others in your group, you should make sure to answer/do everything the same.

I actually did a lot of these final events (more than I was technically invited to) because my 9 y/o son got different ones than me, and he didn’t want to go alone. The CMs allowed me to go with him as long as there was space (and there was).

MORE SPOILERS BELOW - discussing which event I thought was the best and therefore requires some small details regarding the parties involved, tried to avoid significant details on the story content.

It’s been a little while, so the details on everything aren’t quite as fresh in my mind, but in my opinion the best “final event” was the one that is triggered by the Lightsaber trainers, I think they were called the “Saja”. I believe they try to contact you after you do light saber training, but again it’s been awhile so I’m not 100% sure. Was just my personal opinion anyway, of course others may not agree.

END SPOILERS

Hope that helps, feel free to let me know if you had any questions

I did a search on "roll call" on this thread but didn't see anything for upcoming voyages. (I freely admit I may have missed something!) I and my partner will be on the August 17th voyage and will be celebrating her completion of treatment for breast cancer! Our characters are Kaira Starborne (me) and Corvus Lycan (my partner). We look forward to the adventure with our fellow voyagers.

Good journey to all -- now off to write the backstories for our characters!

I did a search on "roll call" on this thread but didn't see anything for upcoming voyages. (I freely admit I may have missed something!) I and my partner will be on the August 17th voyage and will be celebrating her completion of treatment for breast cancer! Our characters are Kaira Starborne (me) and Corvus Lycan (my partner). We look forward to the adventure with our fellow voyagers.

June 24th here. My daughters, who aren't Star Wars fans, are so excited. We're National Park rangers from various planets. Nothing too fancy, but they decorated their own vests (example below) and are excited to play along.

IMG_5219.jpeg
IMG_5220.jpeg

I’m not sure how much you want to know exactly, but my reply here will include some mild spoilers so feel free to skip if you want to be completely blind.

MILD SPOILERS (discussing the high level structure of the missions and the overall system, not discussing the content of them)

Basically what will happen is you will be contacted on your data pad by various people . They will either ask you to do stuff, or try to gauge your leanings to decide if they can “trust” you to do something. This is sometimes triggered by an event (like if you did a certain activity) or can be random as far as I can tell.

As far as I can tell, at least early on, helping one person doesn’t necessarily affect your standing with the other parties. So I would try to just say yes to everything or try to be everyone’s friend as much as you can in order to increase your storyline options. It didn’t seem to me that agreeing to help one side made the other side stop talking to you, as least as far as I could tell early on.

Each storyline progresses somewhat independently for the most part, and you can participate in several simultaneously. Each story will culminate in a “final event” that you will need an invitation to go to. I believe It is important for the ones you want to get to the “end” to do all the necessary missions on Batuu. I don’t think it will be possible to be invited to all of them, but you can do more than one. But for the ones you really want, do the Batuu missions all the way to the end.

If you want to experience things with others in your group, you should make sure to answer/do everything the same.

I actually did a lot of these final events (more than I was technically invited to) because my 9 y/o son got different ones than me, and he didn’t want to go alone. The CMs allowed me to go with him as long as there was space (and there was).

MORE SPOILERS BELOW - discussing which event I thought was the best and therefore requires some small details regarding the parties involved, tried to avoid significant details on the story content.

It’s been a little while, so the details on everything aren’t quite as fresh in my mind, but in my opinion the best “final event” was the one that is triggered by the Lightsaber trainers, I think they were called the “Saja”. I believe they try to contact you after you do light saber training, but again it’s been awhile so I’m not 100% sure. Was just my personal opinion anyway, of course others may not agree.

END SPOILERS

Hope that helps, feel free to let me know if you had any questions
Thanks

What is the link to a site to order Star Wars clothing for the Halcyon ahead of the trip?

Sorry that this is probably a repetitious question, but there are 149 pages here to search, and using the search function for Halcyon clothes did not turn up anything.

After many days of calling at all sorts of times, we have a reservation! Many thanks to the person who cancelled!

In an earlier (much earlier) post, someone mentioned making business cards for their character. It inspired me to design one for my character this morning that I really love! But I’d love to hear if anyone else created business cards and if you found opportunities to use them. I just hate to go to the trouble of having them printed and then taking them with me if I never use them.

What is the link to a site to order Star Wars clothing for the Halcyon ahead of the trip?

Sorry that this is probably a repetitious question, but there are 149 pages here to search, and using the search function for Halcyon clothes did not turn up anything.

After many days of calling at all sorts of times, we have a reservation! Many thanks to the person who cancelled!
I had to do a google search the other day and click a link in an article to find it.
https://www.shopdisney.com/star-wars-galactic-starcruiser/

In an earlier (much earlier) post, someone mentioned making business cards for their character. It inspired me to design one for my character this morning that I really love! But I’d love to hear if anyone else created business cards and if you found opportunities to use them. I just hate to go to the trouble of having them printed and then taking them with me if I never use them.
That’s a great idea, and it’s really up to you how much you choose to engage with the cast, crew, and other passengers.

I‘m sure if you work them into conversations and interactions then people will love getting the cards.

If you’re looking to connect with other passengers the Facebook groups are very active, both voyage-specific ones and general.

Your cruise’s group has 17 members — https://m.facebook.com/groups/1312355582945749/?ref=share.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter