Star Wars: Galactic Starship (resort experience) News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow 600 a night and two night minimum... it's nice knowing I'll never have to pay these prices ever.

I'm sure this will be great for some but I'm getting claustrophobic just thinking about it. Born in the 70's I'm a huge way back SW fan but I don't see myself doing this.

These prices will likely be insane..So unless I win the lottery or get a job making 150k+ a year, looks like I won't be staying there.

I do hope they allow people to visit that aren't staying at the hotel to check it out

Too small for what? This is a boutique "hotel" with total immersion and a storyline for your 2-3 day visit. It HAS to be limited to a smallish group of guests to control the story.
I see what you're saying, but I still think this is too small for the demand they will see. 400 people is what -- maybe 100-200 rooms?

There's one way to deal with demand... that's why I expect this to be $1000-1500 per person for 2 nights.
Agree re: price -- especially if that's the capacity. We've splurged on the Poly bungalows... I don't want to think about the point value on that... I calculated it once and blocked it out, I think. All that to say that we'd splurge at some point on this.

Last edited:
...like how you manage to cut people off from sunlight? That isn't healthy and it's weird to do it intentionally for entire sleep cycles.

Ehhh... Heck with the health. They're more concerned about getting you in a mental state suitable for subliminal messages. Aka: Jedi Mind Tricks. You will upgrade to the annual pass. You will upgrade to the annual pass. You WILL upgrade to the annual pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter