• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Attractions Planning

RotR is malfunctioning . Got to ride it once, it's amazing, does not disappoint. Waiting for it to reopen

yeah, seeing posts of people stuck ... though seems like most people got through 1 clean ride first so that is good

I am here on property and I have spoken to 3 different CM and yes i know we cant always trust them but ALL 3 did say the same thing. They are hearing lots of reports of malfunctioning.

I am thinking we are going to see more downtime tomorrow they we think.

Feels like reports of technical challenge have been out there for a while so I was already thinking there would be some downtime ... but guess we shall see how bad it is. If it generally works but has some shorter periods of downtime I think that will be ok ... if it is like they can't even get one clean run of it, that will be an issue

Feels like reports of technical challenge have been out there for a while so I was already thinking there would be some downtime ... but guess we shall see how bad it is. If it generally works but has some shorter periods of downtime I think that will be ok ... if it is like they can't even get one clean run of it, that will be an issue
Yeah if you have been following this it shouldn't be a surprise.

Review from Craig and Ryno

note: This review contains SPOILERS!!! ... BUT they said they will be putting out one that is spoiler free

Do we have any ideas when they're going to activates the FP+ systems for Galaxy's Edge?

My plan is to find out if I have to join a boarding group to ride. Since you can't join until you are in the park, and I'm not going till end of Jan. it's all subject to change by then. During my Disneyland trip, there were hardly any waits for SR. The park was pretty much empty at night.

Ok so I went back to my live stream to figure out wait times. I consider the attractions starts from the pre show. Since I was doing media event we didn't really queue until we hit the pre show. Here are the wait times. Total ride time from Pre show to exit was 57 minutes for me
Pre show room with Rey and BB8 2 min
Boarding and transport vehicle ride ITS 5 minutes
Star Destroyer Hangar and queue for next portion 40 minutes. This fluctuated but it was never less than 30 minutes
Load Interrogation room with Kylo and Hux and load and ride evacuation pod to end of ride 10 minutes
Total from Pre show to exit 57 minutes

Ok so I went back to my live stream to figure out wait times. I consider the attractions starts from the pre show. Since I was doing media event we didn't really queue until we hit the pre show. Here are the wait times. Total ride time from Pre show to exit was 57 minutes for me
Pre show room with Rey and BB8 2 min
Boarding and transport vehicle ride ITS 5 minutes
Star Destroyer Hangar and queue for next portion 40 minutes. This fluctuated but it was never less than 30 minutes
Load Interrogation room with Kylo and Hux and load and ride evacuation pod to end of ride 10 minutes
Total from Pre show to exit 57 minutes

I missed you posted this here.

Thank you for sharing! Really hoping that 30-40 mins has to do with kinks and figuring out how to do things most efficiently and is lessened over time.

I missed you posted this here.

Thank you for sharing! Really hoping that 30-40 mins has to do with kinks and figuring out how to do things most efficiently and is lessened over time.
I believe it is due to kinks. I think that once they have everything working properly that portion will probably be 15 to 20

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter