Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Attractions Planning

Does anyone know how to get into a boarding group without having a smart phone? I only have a lap top. Thanks.

We are visiting HS on January 7th.. should we plan to be at the park by 8am to secure a boarding group? Or should the madness die down by then?

We are visiting HS on January 7th.. should we plan to be at the park by 8am to secure a boarding group? Or should the madness die down by then?
Plan to be at the tapstiles no later than an hour before park opens. Obviously keep following the opening procedures to have a better idea as your trip gets closer. Also remember the later you arrive the later your bg will be

Anyone have intel on when FastPasses might become available for ROTR?

Our trip is mid February, and I want to make sure we're ready to pounce if FPs become available!

(Moderators, please feel free to move this to an existing chain if there's a better home for this Q!)

I am also curious about this & the best place to watch for an announcement when fastpasses begin to be offered?

I know last month Millennium Falcon ride could not be fast passed. I'm wondering if that changed, and can Rise of the Resistance be fast passed?

TIA
Dee

My plan is to arrive for EMH, scan in and try for a BG as soon as I get through. I'm hoping what another poster said isn't true, in that they allowed the off site folks to scan in, then held them to wait till their opening time, which means they can try for a BG at the same time as folks staying on site.

I will be there in a bit more than a week. I have the MDE app and coordinate things for my family. DH and DD haven’t downloaded the app and don’t really want to. My DD will be with me for next week’s trip. Can I register both of us for a BG with on my app or do we each need to do it separately after entering DHS? Thanks for the help.

I will be there in a bit more than a week. I have the MDE app and coordinate things for my family. DH and DD haven’t downloaded the app and don’t really want to. My DD will be with me for next week’s trip. Can I register both of us for a BG with on my app or do we each need to do it separately after entering DHS? Thanks for the help.

You can select people from your family and friends list, but everyone you select must be in the park.

Hi! I've been reading lots of threads and websites and I am still confused! I'm taking a family of 10 people to Galaxy's Edge in mid January (Christmas present for 7 teens/young adults! Woo!). I have reservations for Oga's cantina and also for Savi's workshop. Now I see that the new Rise of the Resistance ride has you check in for a boarding group when you get to the park. What happens if the time that's assigned is the same time as one of the reservations we have to Oga's or Savi's? Thanks so much!!

Hi! I've been reading lots of threads and websites and I am still confused! I'm taking a family of 10 people to Galaxy's Edge in mid January (Christmas present for 7 teens/young adults! Woo!). I have reservations for Oga's cantina and also for Savi's workshop. Now I see that the new Rise of the Resistance ride has you check in for a boarding group when you get to the park. What happens if the time that's assigned is the same time as one of the reservations we have to Oga's or Savi's? Thanks so much!!

You have 2 hours to return once your boarding group is called. That should be plenty of time to get there if it conflicts with one of the other reservations. People have been leaving the park and coming back when their time is called.

If you join a boarding group on MDE, how do they know if you are in the park? Also, trying to figure this out, do you need to be in GE or just in the DHS park to join a boarding group? Thanks, going in Feb.

One more question (sorry). If I am with a group of 10 people, is there any way to ensure we are all together in a group? Can I check in for them?

Just need to be in DHS. They know you are in the park when you tap in at the turnstiles.
Right, thanks. We had that idea after I posted, good to have it confirmed. So if you planned an afternoon at DHS you could go there at opening and then return at your group time. I wonder how quickly the full day of groups are assigned? Is there any idea? Reminds me of the old fp system. We arrived at the ticket machines at ToT around 10am and the return time was 530pm! Given all out by noon! Dear ol' Disney, you keep us jumping!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter