Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Attractions Planning

With the new changes at Disney World I was wondering if they were still allowing pictures at the Falcon's couch/ chess table while waiting for your turn on smugglers run (with masks on of course)?
This pic was from April 24th so the answer is yes

With the new changes at Disney World I was wondering if they were still allowing pictures at the Falcon's couch/ chess table while waiting for your turn on smugglers run (with masks on of course)?

They’ve always allowed it. It’s probably easier now since the room isn’t stuffed full with people.

Question on getting a boarding group for ROTR for a large group. I have been on the ride several times with my immediate family. For an upcoming trip, we have a group of about 10 people. 5 of us are on my MDE account. The others have their own MDE accounts. Is it possible to link the accounts so that if one of us is able to get a boarding group for ROTR, we are all able to get the same boarding group?

Question on getting a boarding group for ROTR for a large group. I have been on the ride several times with my immediate family. For an upcoming trip, we have a group of about 10 people. 5 of us are on my MDE account. The others have their own MDE accounts. Is it possible to link the accounts so that if one of us is able to get a boarding group for ROTR, we are all able to get the same boarding group?
Everyone needs to be linked as Family & Friends on every MDE account that will be used to try for a BG. So you need to go through the process of adding them (each and every person) as F&F to your accounts and they need to add you and your family to their MDE accounts, if they're going to try via their own MDE accounts. (MDE has instructions on the F&F page.) An alternative would be to pick one MDE account, add everyone to that one account, and on DHS day everyone logs into that one account to try for the BG.

We did it!!!! Thank you sooooo much for the instructions!!!! We are group 72!!!
As long as it doesn’t go down you should board around 1. I like boarding later so I can get to the park and settle in a little first. Remember to use the bathroom before entering the queue. And may the force be with you,

Anyone know about what time group 55 boards these days? Thanks in advance!
It’s rather late answering your question, but we were BG 41 and were called at 11:00 on Saturday.

I used the "Join Virtual Queue" method three times while visiting the week of May 16. (Memory has faded a little, but this is the method that does not involve the AT-AT screen.) It worked all three times. On the second time, there was an unexpected delay and I assumed it was all over but somehow I still got a BG. The third time turned out to be a good news/bad news scenario as it was on May 20 when the attraction stayed down the entire day. Two rides is still pretty good, all things considered.

Hey I have a group of 15 trying for ROR in the morning and we just had a thought. We couldn’t make park reservations for more than 12 at once. If we hit select all, will we have a problem with it not letting us select everyone in our group? Does anyone know if we have a limit?

Hey I have a group of 15 trying for ROR in the morning and we just had a thought. We couldn’t make park reservations for more than 12 at once. If we hit select all, will we have a problem with it not letting us select everyone in our group? Does anyone know if we have a limit?
If you are all connected on MDE you will not need to select anyone. Everyone who has a DHS park reservation that day will automatically be pre-selected. Don't stop to check or you will miss out on getting a BG.

There have been reports of groups up to 24 people successfully getting a BG all together.

If you are all connected on MDE you will not need to select anyone. Everyone who has a DHS park reservation that day will automatically be pre-selected. Don't stop to check or you will miss out on getting a BG.

There have been reports of groups up to 24 people successfully getting a BG all together.

Thanks so much! It worked perfectly this morning minus one child and guest relations handled that quickly for us!

This was the first time my 1:00 practice failed in a month. Was today harder to get than usual?

I figured out what happened. I wasn’t preselected so the third join button never went blue. It just got stuck on that screen and I didn’t see I had to hit select first.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter